Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Hitman: Contracts
RavenShadow

• Total Posts : 680
Hitman: Contracts - May 26, 2004 14:59
Take a look at the Kikizo review in case you missed it:

Hitman: Contracts

I really liked Hitman 2 and, once I find the time, I am really looking forward to playing Contracts
Anyone else play Contracts yet and have any comments?
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: Hitman: Contracts - May 26, 2004 15:25
I' ve been thinking about picking this up, but I like to stagger my titles, and I just got done with Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow. Granted, the two games are inherently different, but both rely on stealth. That' s why I' m getting Onimusha 3 this weekend.

I probably do want it at some point, though; I like stealth games.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Hitman: Contracts - May 26, 2004 18:53
If you liked the others you should enjoy this one. I actually liked contracts better. Has a few extra features, nicer graphics, controlled like the 2nd one so youll be ready. The levels are much bigger and offer more options. Its currently one of my favorite games.
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: Hitman: Contracts - May 26, 2004 19:01
I' ve never actually played any of the other Hitman games. I' ve heard that this one is definitely the best of the bunch, though.
konrad

• Total Posts : 431
RE: Hitman: Contracts - May 26, 2004 19:50
I hear its alright. Is it worth buying? and Has anyone played it yet?
Preacher

• Total Posts : 70
RE: Hitman: Contracts - May 27, 2004 01:18
Read the review for my opinion.

Or alternately, I' ll give you a condensed version: Hitman fans can buy with confidence, those who' ve never played hitman should start with Contracts and those who hate hitman should stay clear.

At 2AM in the morning, it' s about as much as I can muster.

Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Hitman: Contracts - May 27, 2004 06:31
My opinion above is based on the fact I played the game. I did go out and buy it and wasnt dissopointed in any. Id pretty much go with what Preacher stated.
PS2Poodoo

• Total Posts : 273
RE: Hitman: Contracts - Jun 14, 2004 02:13
I' ve played all 3. The first one I played on PC, the next 2 both on PS2. Great games, it takes a ton of patience, not unlike Spliter Cell. Contracts offers some new missions, and re-vamped old ones. The new ones are very interesting. I had a lot of fun with the game, but only rented it so I never got a chance to beat it all the way through.
IORI YAGAMI1211

• Total Posts : 185
RE: Hitman: Contracts - Jun 14, 2004 18:41
i did not like this game. 2 was better than this one. there are too many mistakes in this one like they rushed the game or something. there were times where i was seen and my cover was blown abd there was no one around to see me. there were times my cover was blown and i was in disguse and they still knew who i was. Hitman 2 was not like that at all.and some of the missons in contracts are done so fast if you know what you are doing you feel jiped. the second mission was like that. less than 3 mins. for a level? come on. do not get me wrong, the game is good, but the annoying things like i stated before become tooooo annoying if you did not play the other games. this game is for games who Know Agent 47 on a personal level. anybody else, be warned.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll