Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for 2ndopp

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 19
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Aug 28, 2008 07:57
Last Login: Aug 28, 2008 22:42

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for 2ndopp

• First Name: Nick
  • Last Name: Wisniewski
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• Request Shenmue II for XBL

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

http://www.xbox.com/NR/rdonlyres/5D7BB285-1901-49B8-96B9-3040352A9A00/0/xboxOriginalsComingSoon.jpg For the 5 year birthday of Xbox Live, Microsoft has announced the " Xbox Originals. Full versions of Original Xbox games available for dow

• To Adam, about Shenmue

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

We are now doubling out efforts of our Shenmue Campaign, Shenmuecampaign.com has just been launched to fight along side The shenmue myspace Campaign. I hope this post is not considered spam, because we would like to ask Kikizo to help spread the word a

• TGS 2007: Shenmue Campaign

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Do we know anyone who is going to TGS this year that might help? I would like to try and coordinate something to show the Shenmue campaigns presence. I wish we could set up a call out to the game industry and get All the major game sites to wear a "

• Shenmue III Myspace Campaign

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

and thus the saga begins.... I began with a small Myspace petition to try and get the attention of Sega... Inspired by the atempts of VideoGaiden of BBC scottland. As I noticed I was not alone in the dream for Shenmue III, I decided we need to show