Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Shenmue III Myspace Campaign
2ndopp

• Total Posts : 19
Shenmue III Myspace Campaign - Aug 15, 2007 18:11
and thus the saga begins....

I began with a small Myspace petition to try and get the attention of Sega... Inspired by the atempts of VideoGaiden of BBC scottland. As I noticed I was not alone in the dream for Shenmue III, I decided we need to show Sega we want this. We are slowly growing into a massive campaign, that will bring together all the atempts into one collective voice.

I do a call out to eveyone in these forums, if you know of any other Campaigns or petitions send me a message on the site so that I may add them to our strength. Also Send Ideas you have for the Campaign, things we can put together and do as a group. We have some projects running already that I will post just after this. While these projects are small, we have some big attention grabbers we are planning down the line :)

Please go to the site http://www.myspace.com/legendofshenmue and sign the petition, put a pic on I see Three, upload a video to you tube, and send an email to Sega. Every little bit helps.
UnluckyOne

• Total Posts : 995
RE: Shenmue III Myspace Campaign - Aug 15, 2007 23:05
Hate to break it to you but this has been done many many times before. Just google Shenmue 3 petition and you' ll get thousands of hits.

Sega is probably more than aware that some people would like another Shenmue. Will Shenmue 3 ever happen? Maybe. But based upon the poor reception in the market of the previous two, it seems unlikely. Until they know they can reach the mass market and sustain profitability, Sega is probably going to continue to sit on their hands no matter how many online petitions there are.
2ndopp

• Total Posts : 19
RE: Shenmue III Myspace Campaign - Aug 16, 2007 10:42
Everyone seems to respond with that same remark before they even take a look at the site... :(

THIS: is a collection of all active Shenmue petitions and campaigns, including the OG 40,000 sig petition

and if you google shenmue campaign or petition, it comes up with a lot of hits on my page. Our campaign is growing fast, and becoming something different. We know petitions don' t work, but if we continue to be the thorn in Sega' s side, mabey we can at least get a response.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll