Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 To Adam, about Shenmue
2ndopp

• Total Posts : 19
To Adam, about Shenmue - Oct 02, 2007 19:09
We are now doubling out efforts of our Shenmue Campaign, Shenmuecampaign.com has just been launched to fight along side The shenmue myspace Campaign. I hope this post is not considered spam, because we would like to ask Kikizo to help spread the word about it and Shenmue Myspace...

I' ll be very pleased to have another fighter join us in the battle for Shenmue. We hope many more will be inspired by the Shenmue Myspace Campaign and gather for our cause. We will continue to dream....

Please help
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: To Adam, about Shenmue - Oct 02, 2007 19:27
Go away.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: To Adam, about Shenmue - Oct 02, 2007 19:43
This is bordering embarresment, if enough people wanted to play Shenmue it would have been made, as it is, only a few wants it, which will only allow for a budget title which would be killed by critics and fans.
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: To Adam, about Shenmue - Oct 03, 2007 02:24
We are happy for you guys to use the recent information that we have provided, for example that it was recently re-shelved within the last couple of months at SOJ, or any other stuff that came direct from me on this forum or GAF but beyond that I am sorry but I don' t see what else I can do by using MySpace. By all means show how far you can get your support for Shenmue 3 because it might come in useful further down the line but right now and for the foreseeable future I promise you it will fall on deaf ears in every Sega office around the world.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll