Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 TGS 2007: Shenmue Campaign
2ndopp

• Total Posts : 19
TGS 2007: Shenmue Campaign - Aug 15, 2007 18:12
Do we know anyone who is going to TGS this year that might help?

I would like to try and coordinate something to show the Shenmue campaigns presence. I wish we could set up a call out to the game industry and get All the major game sites to wear a " I want Shenmue" button... or something. Even if we could get someone to stand out side TGS, and hand out Shenmue Myspace Campaign posters with our proclamation to Sega. Mabey make a specific flyer (in Japanese and English). Or get the game sites to post articles asking the industry to show shenmue love anyway they can at TGS. Somehow we need to prove to Sega Shenmue is still wanted.

We have 1750 Shenmue Myspace' s campaigners that are ready to do some big projects to turn Segas head.

Any ideas are welcome, thank you,
2nd Opp
http://www.myspace.com/legendofshenmue
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: TGS 2007: Shenmue Campaign - Aug 15, 2007 18:36
I would advise keeping it in one thread, though shenmue is popular here, topic spam isnt
2ndopp

RE: TGS 2007: Shenmue Campaign - Aug 15, 2007 19:01
Sorry, I considered them two difirent subjects, but I guess I could have posted them together.
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: TGS 2007: Shenmue Campaign - Aug 16, 2007 01:15
I love Shenmue and hope it continues, but I don' t think that the problem is that Sega is unaware of the fact that there are people out here who want it. I' m not aware of internet petitions being effective in any regard. Good luck with it, but I kind of feel like people should give it a rest.
2ndopp

RE: TGS 2007: Shenmue Campaign - Aug 16, 2007 10:45
Thats just it, Shenmue already started falling off some of the top game charts, if we give it a rest, then it looks like there is not enough interest to make a new game.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: TGS 2007: Shenmue Campaign - Aug 16, 2007 10:48
Lets be realistic if SEGA gonna make a sequel they need to be rich again ,well obisouly they still are,but rich enough to be safe to lose millions of dollars.

Im more for Skies of arcadia for wii or ds to make safe money first...
ys

• Total Posts : 532
RE: TGS 2007: Shenmue Campaign - Aug 16, 2007 10:57
A Skies of Arcadia sequel would be very cool too. Though I would prefer Shenmue III of course if given the choice ;)
Demonoroth

• Total Posts : 359
RE: TGS 2007: Shenmue Campaign - Aug 16, 2007 15:58
Hmmm Skies...now that would be nice to have a sequel of that.

SEGA Europe stated in their blogs that there are no plans whatsoever for Shenmue 3 at this point and although I like what you' re doing I' m afraid it' s hardly going to make any difference. As Quez said. We' ll see a new Shenmue game when SEGA can play it safe.

Quez you wanted skies for wii...how about some Panzer Dragoon on top of that. The Wii is the perfect choice for a combination of both Panzer Dragoon Saga and Panzer Dragoon Orta.

SEGA gives us our damn games already...or will we have to wait 11 years like we did with NiGHTS.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: TGS 2007: Shenmue Campaign - Aug 16, 2007 16:12
I think people should call it quits for sega as a dev, only AM2 have really made decent games for awhile. they even have Bioware making a sonic game.

R.I.P Sega!
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: TGS 2007: Shenmue Campaign - Aug 16, 2007 20:24
Sega arent going to make Shenmue 3. I would love it, but it going to be one of those 15 year waits.

I hope I am wrong though.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: TGS 2007: Shenmue Campaign - Aug 16, 2007 22:43
Welcome to Kikizo 2ndopp! Trauma center? Executive options veteran? Lindsay Lohan' s chest? Where' d the name come from?

I hate for this to be the first thing I mention to any new guy passionate about the game, but any chance of there being a Shenmue 3 release was killed by the f**ks at Sammy.

Adam (Greater Demigod of the Kikizo staff) has a thread you might want to read, I' ll fish through the boards, try to find it. Can' t have slipped too far.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: TGS 2007: Shenmue Campaign - Aug 16, 2007 22:45
Meh-Heh!!!

Sorry to burst your bubble dude.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages