Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus!
Change Page: < 12345 | Showing page 5 of 5, messages 81 to 96 of 96
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - Jul 20, 2005 15:15
Don' t listen to that imposter kombatfighter, he' s just trying to steal glory. Your game likely didn' t get lost in the mail, but is rather being " testplayed" at the border. After this whole hot coffee scandal now, I' m sure they want to check every game you know! You' ll probably get it in a couple of months, but their' ll simply be an IOU sticker inside the case because the actual game got ummmmm soiled during testing. Don' t ask, you don' t want to know what those customs guys do.
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - Jul 20, 2005 15:17

Got my copy of burnout 3 today, thankyou very much kikizo! Unfortunately I was unable to find the pictures of the E3 babes that I had requested from Adam, so I guess I' ll just have to assume they were lost in shipping, or are being sent seperately

Yeah, guess they didn' t read your original post.
mxpx182

RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - Jul 20, 2005 15:21
Nice to see your more concerend about the wellbieng of this topic than the fact that your game is currently being used to pleasure a customs officer!!! Very comitted Kombatfighter, very commited indded.
Chickapoo88

• Total Posts : 187
RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - Jul 23, 2005 18:07
I recieved my two games. Thank you very much for the games Adam. I am now addicted to the Suffering.
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - Jul 23, 2005 21:42
Everyone should have received their games from the most recent round of winners by now. Some will have taken longer because the guys we usually have the games shipped from were out of several of the games that were requested to se had to track them down from elsewhere. But if there' s anything still outstanding please let me know.
kombatfighter

RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - Jul 25, 2005 14:36
Thank you Kikizo after 5 weeks of grueling and patient waiting.....Otogi 2 is mine!!!

Please by all means, if I act like an ass on these boards let me know. I will fully correct myself. You guys are great! I was like damn. I' m even going to keep the package just to prove to people that it came from Britain. Heh, somebody wrote compliments of Kikizo.com on the back of it. Nice. You know I will praise you guys cause you' re not some big corporation like ign or gamestop. As far as I know, you' re just 2 dudes with love for games and this site. Awesome, just totally awesome. I gotta draw up that comic strip for you guys. Maybe work will cut me some slack and then I will be able to.
kombatfighter

RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - Jul 25, 2005 15:08
Yes, It' s ALL about SADAMISTU with her SCOURGE SCYTHE and her RAVEN of DEATH!!!
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - Jul 25, 2005 17:04

As far as I know, you' re just 2 dudes with love for games and this site.

Tsk Tsk Tsk, SOMEbody hasn' t been reading the reviews, previews and news items on the main page
kombatfighter

RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - Jul 25, 2005 18:50
Ahh...I don' t count that stuff. I mean for who actually runs the show around here. Well at least on the forum part.
< Message edited by kombatfighter -- 26 Jul 05 2:51:32 >
kombatfighter

RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - Jul 29, 2005 19:18
Just to let you know...I' ve been playing the Hellacious out of this game. I first beat it a long time ago and now I' m going off the saved file again and replaying the game again. This is what I like about innovative gameplay. Being able to use your previous save file with your amped up leveled characters in the same game. I do wish that the enemies were stronger tho. However, I went to a gamefaq and noticed that I don' t even have half the crap that I' m supposed to have obtained in this game. Mainly due to the fact that this game is soooo pretty that you get lost in your objectives and what you were supposed to be doing. I hope that the sequel will have bigger stages in it. However, they do have many many many stages throughout this game so, that does make up for it. Overall, I' d say that this game is very well balanced in characters, weapons, magic, items, graphics, sound, music, gameplay and innovative. That' s why I picked this game over newer games because you' ll become very addicted to this game once you pick up the controller.
mxpx182

RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - Aug 02, 2005 08:08
Wow, after a weeks vacation, I came back to an unexpected surprise! I have to give another big thanks to all the folks who run Kikizo for the bang up job they do on the site overall, but more importantly for the copy of Beyond Good and Evil that was in my mail box. I' ve been loving Burnout # so much, that I just assumed it must have cost full price over in Europe, but didn' t really care since it was such a great game. This second game was like a christmas present I never knew was coming! Thanks again!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - Aug 23, 2005 13:14
omg this site is crazy O_o
First awesome video interviews then free games to some members omg.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - Aug 23, 2005 17:15
And if your really lucky you get to see Adam and Staff sing a song while riding mini-bikes thru flaming hoops acended over a pool of sharks thats itself is balancing on a tightrope attached between 2 skyscrapers. An amazing group here indeed.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - Aug 24, 2005 03:12
Gamespot never those things like that...
kombatfighter

RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - Aug 25, 2005 14:44
*Just a little update*

I' m about to beat the game again and I still can' t find half of these items. Geez, this game is too pretty that I forget where to look. LOL
Jason Zeidan

• Total Posts : 308
RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - Aug 25, 2005 20:16
Wait, what? Jason' s gonna win next? Huh, what? I can' t hear that well...

Heehee
Change Page: < 12345 | Showing page 5 of 5, messages 81 to 96 of 96

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread