Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for Jason Zeidan

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 308
Newest 50 | Newest 100
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Sep 04, 2005 14:59
Last Login: Sep 04, 2005 14:29

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for Jason Zeidan

• First Name: Jason
  • Last Name: Zeidan
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• What games have you played lately??

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Recently, I played Dead or Alive Ultimate, Ninja Gaiden, Gran Turismo 4, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Windwaker, Killer 7 and Starfox Assault.. I fell in love with DOA, because I always do with those games (I' m obsessed with DOA3), and it' s

• Do you like Nintendo??

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

I made this thread courtesy of the corporation that strides to win your recognition, yet many dismiss it, perhaps because of it' s family-friendliness, lack of support, or slow sales. Yet, despite of that, it still doesn' t deserves what it gets, especia

• What' s your favorite sitcom?

in EVERYTHING ELSE

Here are my top five fave sitcoms: 1. Seinfeld 2. Everybody Loves Raymond 3. Cosby Show 4. Friends 5. Just Shoot me What about you?

• Will you buy the Xbox 360 or Revolution??

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Both Microsoft and Nintendo are going to have to fight an uphill battle against Sony (who I excluded from this thread; enough recognition already..), so I want to see which one of these underdogs are you rooting for. I' m rooting for both, but I' m getti

• PS3- The end of Sony' s dominance?

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Playstation 3. Let' s face it, most (if not all) of the articles and rumors that came out about the system in the last few months have been negative. The cancellation of the router, the end of FF exclusivity, the possible delay in release, the hard drive