Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Halo 3 reviews/impressions
Change Page: < 1234567 > | Showing page 2 of 7, messages 21 to 40 of 133
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 24, 2007 06:21
VIrtua fighter you doesnt even like halo form the start,so who cares what you think,I sure dont.

And Kikizo gave Bioshock 9/10 so how can kikizo also say its hard for halo3 to surpace other newly designed games,when you actually didnt think Bioshock were all that.

At the end of the day,a game doesnt sell 8 million copies for no reaon.

And people who cant see why a game sells 8 million coipies shouldnt review the next installment either.

If it didnt work for you,then who do you review the game for?

Tell me.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 23 Sep 07 22:27:20 >
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 24, 2007 06:38
Hey VF, what' s your gamer tag? be good to link up with you and few of the others, when everyone has their copy, what do you say you up for it?
QuezcatoL

RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 24, 2007 06:40
What I mean is,anyone here who doesnt think Halo1 were a 10/10 his opinion doesnt mean a shit to me,or other halo fans.
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 24, 2007 07:00

What I mean is,anyone here who doesnt think Halo1 were a 10/10 his opinion doesnt mean a shit to me,or other halo fans.

Vice Versa. If you think Halo 1 was a 10/10 I could care less about your opinion on games.

a 10/10 for me has to be perfect, it can' t ever leave me feeling like I' m missing something, or wanting it to have aspects and features from other games in its genre. Halo 1 didn' t accomplish that.

In fact, there are few games I would give 10' s to that I have played in my life time. Final Fantasy 1 would be a 10 for me because it was ahead of its time, Ocarina of Time maybe, because it never felt like it lacked RPG elements of other games. Super Mario 3 and SMario 64 are no brainers.

Simply put 10/10 should mean complete refinement of new ideas and the perfection of the standards of a genre.
QuezcatoL

RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 24, 2007 07:03
Then you' re retarded because FF1 were a copy of Dragon quest 1.

And btw,Halo did refine FPS,it focused on story driven gameplay and a ***ing A.I that reacted and counter attacked on your moves,it also added tons of vehicles and made console FPS into what it is today.

I can only think of one FPS that gave the same kind of package as with halo,and thats obviously Half life,but Halo was what Half life was to the pc.

However I dont need to have this argument,Halo has sold and got reviews taht points on my view,im sorry but halo2 sold 8 million copies,why? because people thought like me,get over it.

Nobody of the halo fans agree with you,or would even consider you an halo fan.

You' re in the miniorty here,well sonybots would also agree with you.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 23 Sep 07 23:05:15 >
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 24, 2007 07:27
quez , one thing you got it wrong

a game doesn' t need to be scored a 10 to sell 8 millions... enough said
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 24, 2007 07:28

Hey VF, what' s your gamer tag? be good to link up with you and few of the others, when everyone has their copy, what do you say you up for it?

Yes Sure, ill be up for some games once i get my 360 back from MS:

Bare Knuckle II

Edit: I might just get an Elite 2morow TBH.
QuezcatoL

RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 24, 2007 07:36

quez , one thing you got it wrong

a game doesn' t need to be scored a 10 to sell 8 millions... enough said

There is a big diffrence,on a hardcore mature game and a child game like pokémon.

Plenty of games who sold much that has sucked,but the mature hardcore games like GTA,HAlo hasnt failed anyone.
Dagashi

RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 24, 2007 07:53

However I dont need to have this argument,Halo has sold and got reviews taht points on my view,im sorry but halo2 sold 8 million copies,why? because people thought like me,get over it.

You fail to mention that I could care less what Halo fans think. They are still a small portion of the gaming community on a whole, and are some of the most ignorant ones. So many I talk to have next to nothing to say about the video game industry as a whole, and offer little insight as to what can make a great and revolutionary game. It' s pretty much like me trying to explain to a Nickleback fan why Eric Clapton is the greatest guitar player ever. They don' t understand and don' t care because they love what they want.

I never said I was a Halo fan, in fact, I have disliked the amount of hype it has gotten for years. I will buy Halo 3, and I' m sure I will enjoy it, but I doubt it will change my mind about the series, and I am not exactly counting the days until it comes out. I personally was anitcipating Bioshock a lot more, same goes for Mass Effect. Heck, I even want CoD 4 just as much.
QuezcatoL

RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 24, 2007 07:57
Exactly,Halo is the biggest franchise on the xbox and you wouldnt even put it in the top 5.

Just shows how fucked up your taste is.

Go back to the wii fag,you make me sick.
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 24, 2007 10:29
This is looking much much sexier than I expected after the Beta.

It' s my wife' s birthday on Tuesday - I' ve promised to let her come with me to the game shop at midnight :)
< Message edited by iad umboros -- 24 Sep 07 2:29:23 >
Dagashi

RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 24, 2007 10:35

Exactly,Halo is the biggest franchise on the xbox and you wouldnt even put it in the top 5.

Just shows how ***ed up your taste is.

Go back to the wii fag,you make me sick.

LoL. I would definitely put Halo 3 in the top 5 for xbox, but not top 5 for games of all time.

By the way, I don' t even own a Gimp. I have a 360 elite and ps3 and it' s more than enough.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 24, 2007 11:31
I think Halo is utter crap so I guess I' m not entitled to an opinion here
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 24 Sep 07 3:31:29 >
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 24, 2007 13:14
How could you agree with anything on Kikizo? Other than interviews and the forums the site is utter garbage.(Late/inaccurate news etc.)
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 24, 2007 15:00
D:
KongRudi

• Total Posts : 220
RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 24, 2007 15:56
Spillmagasinet.no gave it 4/6 on a dice..
His main points were that he were annoyed about much of the graphics, and colouring wich were better in games like Gears, and Bioshock, he tought.

Gamer.no gave it 9/10. :)

So it seems like it lives up to the hype.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 25, 2007 01:02
The original halo was fantastic and anybody who doesn' t concede that is just not being fair to the game . I dont know about top 5 but as far as i am concerned it will be right up there with the best games of all time . I would say halo did for console shooters what half life did for pc shooters .

Moving away from the topic , I got a 360 yesterday along with gears . Will be picking up Halo 3 2morrow .

Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 25, 2007 02:36
what the, halo 2 got brillant reviews but it had a horrible single player. I dont trust reviews anymore.
< Message edited by silentbomber -- 24 Sep 07 18:37:21 >
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 25, 2007 08:18
After playing the first level halfway through (Had to stop. German dub is so awkward. Have to wait till tomorrow for my UK version to arrive) I can actually see where the hype is coming from. It still feels like Halo but at the same time it' s simply got a more polished feel compared to Halo 1 and 2. After the first half hour of gameplay I am starting to believe that it actually might be possible, that this game is better than Halo 1.
< Message edited by Evilkiller -- 25 Sep 07 0:18:50 >
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 25, 2007 08:24
< 6 hours until Pwn Corp. goes public.
Change Page: < 1234567 > | Showing page 2 of 7, messages 21 to 40 of 133

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages