Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Halo 3 reviews/impressions
Change Page: < 1234567 > | Showing page 4 of 7, messages 61 to 80 of 133
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 26, 2007 03:01
That says it all .. I feel anybody who approaches halo 3 saying halo 1 and 2 were overated and over hyped will not say anything positive about it . As everyone knows halo 3 doesnt change the basic game-play mechanics , which i feel were almost perfect in the first two . We knew this before the release . It was also pretty obvious that nobody will be drooling over the graphics ..
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 26, 2007 03:05
Well i believe especially the first to be overrated, it had some things i really felt could have been better!
2pac

RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 26, 2007 03:07
What i am tryin to say is that people who dont like the halo series arent goin to like halo 3 ..
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 26, 2007 03:11
dude you don' t understand what' s wrong here, when you hear all this fuss , when you hear all those milion of copies sold, when you hear Microsoft says it' s the starwars of this industry, when you see the critics , you think it' s something big , you' ll think thisd game will get above 97% in gamerankings and will be in the top 10 of the best games of all times...

Wroooong, it is not, when a game is great when a game is epic , you don' t find much contreversies about it, and when i see a 9.8 score or a 10 here is what i expect from a game released on the 360 in 2007 , check it out:

Fantastic gameplay that will make it haard for you to leave your controler yet you don' t want to finish it quickly.

Amazing Graphics, Halo 3 should be at least as great as Gears of wars, it should be in the same league.

Great Ai

Great story

Charismatic characters.

Fun multiplayer game (if there is any)

Great music

excellent animation

excellent cinematics

That' s what make a game Epic , and Halo 1 or 2, cleaaarly goes below " great" on many of those... i' m still discovering halo 3.
< Message edited by abasoufiane -- 25 Sep 07 19:12:11 >
Vx Chemical

RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 26, 2007 03:11

What i am tryin to say is that people who dont like the halo series arent goin to like halo 3 ..

Probably not. I cant wait to get it!

In the first video i saw from halo, when it was for the mac, Some guys rode around on a warthog on the halo and there was an animal life, it was really sweet, i wish more companies did ambience like that! Its too bad it didnt make it into the game
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 26, 2007 03:13

Amazing Graphics, Halo 3 should be at least as great as Gears of wars, it should be in the same league.

Ofc it shouldnt,Halo has a huge battlefield with tons of enemies and vehicles in battle at once.

How the fuck can you compare these two.

Damn sonybot.
Vx Chemical

RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 26, 2007 03:15
2pac

RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 26, 2007 03:16
What i am sayin is , u expecting the game to look as good as gears was wrong . I am not goin to buy this game because 1 million ppl preordered it . I am goin to buy it cos i love the series . As i said , if u didn' t like the first two parts i don' t see u appreciating this one .

Also i feel the story in Halo is much better than in gears . Multiplayer ? The single player may suck , but there is no way in hell the multiplayer in halo 3 is goin to suck .
Vx Chemical

RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 26, 2007 03:20
i seriously doubt the story line in Halo will suck. Yeha maybe if your expecting the Da' vinci code or smoething like that. Its a scifi game.
Abasoufiane

RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 26, 2007 03:23

How the *** can you compare these two.

Shut the hell up , i don' t care if battlefield are large or small , i understand the tech part and i know it' s hard to make it look that good on a large scale, but the Art design should still be great and in the first level of Halo 3, it' s not, it' s not appealing, i don' t request a shader model 4.0 and whathave you , i request a beautiful game to look at, all right shit head ?? get it right when you talk to me ..

Also i feel the story in Halo is much better than in gears . Multiplayer ? The single player may suck , but there is no way in hell the multiplayer in halo 3 is goin to suck

i didn' t say that Halo 3 was below great on many of those, in fact the multiplayer is freaking awesome just of the thought there is 4 co-op online this should kick ass mucho grando. i said it' s " below great on many of those" , below great see?? on many of those? got it man ? good... did i say i really liked the music?
QuezcatoL

RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 26, 2007 03:31
Lol Aba is a ***ing dickhead,*** him.

Get a normal HDTV and then complain *** head.
The design is great thats why they still use it because everyone loved it in the previous games and the GoW and Halo shoudl never be compared ever,can you even compare two more diffrnet shooters?

And no wonder you dont mention the superior online mode like in co-op or MP when you cant even play online because you have a modded xbox.

< Message edited by quezcatol -- 25 Sep 07 19:32:37 >
Vx Chemical

RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 26, 2007 03:32
Get a grip boys, dont act like jerks, Aba is in his full right to be dissapointed if he wants to, though i think he might have set is standards a bit high!
QuezcatoL

RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 26, 2007 03:33
As I said If you dont think Halo was a 10/10 and have no clue why it made a new console sell and sold 8 million copies then dont even fucking talk to me what you think about halo3.

2pac

RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 26, 2007 03:34
Man , u r just a hater .. I feel halo 3 delivered at all fronts . Either u are disappointed cos ur expectations were too high or u r just a plain and simple hater . As i said , we knew the art design isnt goin to too be too different ., we knew the graphics isnt goin to be mind blowing . If u did , then u wasted 60 bucks . Got it man ? Good ..
Vx Chemical

RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 26, 2007 03:38

As I said If you dont think Halo was a 10/10

Halo wasnt a 10/10 in my opinion! too many things could easily have been done better!

And one point i was wishing it just to end! (library)
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 26, 2007 03:44
I don' t know why anyone would focus on the single player in any Halo game. It is clearly just the appetizer for the main course, multiplayer.

Still, I' m working my way through single player on Legendary until I can get my friends together on Wednesday night and take all the multiplayer options for a spin. There are so many options that I expect it will take hours just to try everything out for the first time.
Abasoufiane

RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 26, 2007 03:58

Man , u r just a hater .. I feel halo 3 delivered at all fronts . Either u are disappointed cos ur expectations were too high or u r just a plain and simple hater

for the graphics i really didn' t have any high expectations, it was a disapointment since the first released screens and it still is until today...

I' m no hater, did i say the game is bad or average ? did i say i finished the game and i thoguht it' s " the worst game ever" (yes that' s what haters say) , my bottom line is this and don' t be childish like quez:

FROM THE FIRST LEVEL I PLAYED, the game is NOT THAT GREAT, when you play that FIRST level, your mind is not blown away... I knew that even before playing it but remember my first post, i said it' s still a disapointment because of all the talk about it , do you understand me 2pac? the game didn' t blow my mind, absolutly not like other games did... why the fuck would i be a hater , of course i want it to be amazing, i want the 360 to be the best console ever, but i' m no quez , i' m no fanboy, i' m really honnest IMO.

as zoy say, halo probably is not about the single player , that' s why you don' t feel that epic vibe, it' s more about multiplayer, and right there where i think this game is amazing. when you consider the whole package (single player + multiplayer) indeed this is an excellent game.
2pac

RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 26, 2007 04:06
You are entitled to have your opinion . I am just trying to give my point of view . I am not saying this cos i own a 360 and i want it to be the best console , i am just pointing out that i feel u are judgin on the wrong parameters.

And stop hating on quez , we have a lot of ppl here who have sony' s dick way up their asses but nobody says anything .
Abasoufiane

RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 26, 2007 04:26
i don' t hate quez seriously , i just find him sometimes so childish that he pisses me off, seriously i really want the 360 to win this console war bceause i have no plan to buy a ps3 for now, otherwise i wouldn' t care, but when ANY console screws up or did a great thing i acknowledge it... ok Halo is gone now, so what' s next? the closest one to be released is Half life 2 orange box... then Call of duty 4, sweet.
Vx Chemical

RE: Halo 3 reviews/impressions - Sep 26, 2007 04:29
Mass Effect!

Mass Effect should be a triology, released all during the life span of the 360, i wonder how long itll be for them to show Episode 2, so to speak!
Change Page: < 1234567 > | Showing page 4 of 7, messages 61 to 80 of 133

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message