Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Drink Preferance
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 36 of 36
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Drink Preferance - Aug 25, 2004 00:18
Heheh in m town the Law Enforcement arnt to strict as long as you have a alcohol free driver...

Weirdest thing happend to me and my firends awhile back. We all coming home form a party pretty much wasted beyond beleif so we have are only friend who drank just water and juices drive...thing is she didnt have a license. So neways its like 2 am and we get pulled over ( I dont remeber what for) the cop comes to the dirver side asks some stuff looks at the passengers and can tell whats going on. She knows we underage and drunk and she knows the driver dont have a license and tried using a fake name just prior to admitting the truth that she dotn have one at all...but she allows us to go. We all went home and as drunk as we were knew that soming like that wouldnt happen often at all and have been a lil more careful since. I dont live in some small isolated town neither. its a pretty big place.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Drink Preferance - Sep 09, 2004 16:44
My top five drinks are:

Drum roll please...

5) Water
4) Red mountain Dew (recently updated)
3) Tea
2) Milk
...and my new number one drink is...

1) Diet Dr Pepper!!!
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 1/18/2005 12:22:21 PM >
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: Drink Preferance - Sep 09, 2004 16:51
I love drinking Coffee every morning before I go to school and then once I travel 2 hours to get to my school get another Coffe and bring it to class. Mmmm the smell of Coffee in the morning nothing beats that.
toxicavenger

• Total Posts : 92
RE: Drink Preferance - Sep 11, 2004 16:02
Cap' t Morgan is my poison. other than that, a nice cherry faygo. I just am able to drink it like water (not that i do). i used to have a girlfriend who could drink everclear like that... *shudders* i think thats kinda gross.
IORI YAGAMI1211

• Total Posts : 185
RE: Drink Preferance - Dec 27, 2004 14:15
i am a Jack Daniels feind. i like Guiness but i like Sex on the Beach and Long Island ice teas. Long Island Ice Teas will kill you. not really but they are really good and they will take you out.
Gossi_the_dog

• Total Posts : 273
RE: Drink Preferance - Dec 29, 2004 14:16
Hot drink: Coffee especially cappuccino
Soft drink: Mineral Water
Alcoholic drink: Guiness
Cocktail: Mohito

:)
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Drink Preferance - Jan 11, 2005 14:30
1 mountain dew pitch black
2 mountain dew live wire
3 propel fitness water black cherry
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: Drink Preferance - Jan 11, 2005 15:29
Hmmm ooh I also like to drink Yoo-Hoo chocolate drink. Esp. when they are in 15oz cans.
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Drink Preferance - Jan 12, 2005 06:22
MGD or Gin and tonic. yummy!
Eastwood

• Total Posts : 158
RE: Drink Preferance - Jan 12, 2005 15:27
A cold diet coke has really been doin it for me recently. I recommend it. or fountain dr pepper. thats awwwwesome.
otaku

• Total Posts : 195
RE: Drink Preferance - Jan 14, 2005 18:36
I mainly drink JD+Coke or Vodka+Redbull!

And I love sambuca shots too!
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Drink Preferance - Jan 14, 2005 21:13
<homer simpson>
BEER.
</homer simpson>
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Drink Preferance - Jan 16, 2005 19:35

Sambuca - yummy -- love that black licorice taste!
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Drink Preferance - Jan 17, 2005 14:35
I sort of invented a drink a couple of weeks ago. This girl I know had a bottle of Vodka that needed to be dispensed of. So she bought a wine-esque bottle of Cranberry juice. She made the mistake of mixing the entire bottle of Cranberry juice with the entire bottle of Vodka. The result was a slight taste of Cranberry mixed in with the Vodka. So I went to work on it and the result I dubbed, " Smokey Mountain Sunset" , because of the color and that I live in Tennessee. I' ve been told that this is very similar to a Tequila Sunrise, but just a bit different. I' ve never had a TS so I don' t know if it tastes near as good, but if it does then it' s on to something.

The first thing you need is one of those big dippers, like the kind you use to dip out soup. Dip out one thing full of your Vodka/Cranberry juice combination. Then my suggestion is Orange Slice, but any Orange flavored drink should work. You pour the Orange Slice until your drink resembles an orangish/red (the color of the sunset, lol). Then drink...I promise you one thing. You wouldn' t even know you are drinking alcohol. It' s so crazy and it tastes so good that if you are not careful you will get drunk pretty fast.
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Drink Preferance - Jan 18, 2005 06:05

quote:

Sambuca - yummy -- love that black licorice taste!

Sambuca is one of those shots where it can go down smooth like butter one minute, and then the next shot kills you and burns like fire. It never fails to surprise me.
Chickapoo88

• Total Posts : 187
RE: Drink Preferance - Jan 24, 2005 08:10
Mass X don' t lie to these nice people. You don' t just have sips of Vodka, you drink bottles at a time. I on the other hand have never drank a sip of liquor in my life. I stick to pop (or soda as you none Minnesotans call it.) My number one favorite pop is Sprite Remix Berry Clear. But I also love Water and Milk. The best kind of milk is French Vanilla. Oooo, and Dairy Queen French Vanilla Moo Lattee, that' s where it is at.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 36 of 36

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message