Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for otaku

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 195
Newest 50 | Newest 100
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Jul 21, 2008 18:34
Last Login: Jul 21, 2008 18:34

Contact Information

MSN: sharanjain
Yahoo: sjain2000
AOL: sdjain2000
Home Page: Visit

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for otaku

Chaos is the way forward!
  • First Name: Sharan Dev
  • Last Name: Jain
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: Look at my site!

Recent Topics

• INNOCENT

in EVERYTHING ELSE

Jackson PWNED the courtroom and moonwalked all over their arses.

• What was the first DVD you bought?

in EVERYTHING ELSE

Mine was The Matrix. I got it with a DVD player for £100 and bought it as they said it would be superior to the VHS version. I' m not really that much of a DVD person though with Cinema, Cable, Sky & the internet (hehe) being sufficent for my movie need

• Todays Shocking Sega News!

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Or not so shocking as the case may be. Several sites are reporting Amusement Vision and Hitmaker! are taking their sites down due to developers wasteing too much time creating things like " developers diary" and other special articles. Aparently th

• The PC Problem? Serious Discussion Inside!

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

GAME are one of the biggest videogames retailers in the UK and they have recently stopped refunds & exchanges on PC software. Many people complain that a game won' t work on their machine and GAME still won' t give a refund arguing that they explain to a

• What Browser do you use to view Kikizo?

in EVERYTHING ELSE

If I' m at home on Windows I use Mozilla Firefox. If on Linux I use Opera And on my laptop I use Internet Explorer. What do you use?