Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 INNOCENT
otaku

• Total Posts : 195
INNOCENT - Jun 13, 2005 14:53
Jackson PWNED the courtroom and moonwalked all over their arses.

mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: INNOCENT - Jun 13, 2005 15:00
oh thanks otaku, maybe it was too long a day at work, but when I read that, I laughed out loud so hard, people in the hallway looked in my lab!
Chickapoo88

• Total Posts : 187
RE: INNOCENT - Jun 13, 2005 15:33
Wow, crazy. That crazy MJ.
George Foreman

• Total Posts : 124
RE: INNOCENT - Jun 13, 2005 15:40
This is a good oportunity for Michael Jackson to release a new album. That way the next time this happens again he can just pay em off.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: INNOCENT - Jun 13, 2005 19:12
Well, good for him. No instead of living in a nice comfy jail cell with a bunch of other gay men he' ll be stuck trying to pull himself out of bankruptcy since he has officially gone completely broke.
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: INNOCENT - Jun 13, 2005 19:16
I am glad that the Jackson case was reasonable proven not guilty of all charges. I really do think that MJ needs to close down Neverland and move out of this country. There isn' t anything here in america left for him. He' s still popular in other countries and will always remain a legend.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: INNOCENT - Jun 13, 2005 19:38

That way the next time this happens again he can just pay em off.

There better NOT be a next time.. I was behind him on this one and fully expected him to be found Not Guilty, but please Mike, NO MORE sleep overs, and no more alone time with kids regardless of how innocent they are and were. Need to get the satellite radar OFF of ya.

Sell the ranch and get the hell out of dodge. Move to Osaka or something.
Owain

• Total Posts : 91
RE: INNOCENT - Jun 14, 2005 04:55
Haha i knew it, he' ll probably make a book and film from this, and get some money back.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: INNOCENT - Jun 14, 2005 04:55

This is a good oportunity for Michael Jackson to release a new album. That way the next time this happens again he can just pay em off.

Hope he has learned that adult males don' t invite other people' s little boys to sleep in their beds. Whether he just slept or not, it just looks so bad...and it made him an easy target for litigation.

Just hope he can pick his career up out of the shi**er and re-establish some level of respect for himself.

Congrats, Mikey!!!
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: INNOCENT - Jun 14, 2005 16:58
Michael Jackson? Learn? HAHAHHAHAHA! He surrounds himself with yes-people, just like George Lucas. He' ll continue to do whatever he wants and live without a care in the world.
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: INNOCENT - Jun 16, 2005 15:16
Its been stated that he is considering opening another Neverland in Africa - bad idea!

kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: INNOCENT - Jun 16, 2005 15:30

Its been stated that he is considering opening another Neverland in Africa - bad idea!

Heh, sadly that is untrue. He has gone bankrupt and filed it. He owes 360 million more than what he has. In fact, he will have to sell his rights to many unheard Beatle songs that he alone owns in order to pay it off. He doesn' t have any record deals with anyone and quite frankly, his brother Jermaine stated that they have been looking at other places outside of the U.S. I' m glad that MJ will be moving because there really isn' t anything left for him here. I use to be a big MJ fan and I followed that case since it began everyday. I really wanted to know as a fan if he did do that to those children. But he didn' t. One thing that people have majorly overlooked is the fact that he has his own children. He even has full custody over them. His ex-wife Debra Rowe even stated that she is proud to have him as the father. Now you can' t tell me that if you were a mother of those children that you would allow a pedifile to have custody of them. Debra Rowe has integrity as a woman and I don' t believe she would allow Jackson to have custody of thier children if she even minutely was concerned over Jackson molesting boys.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: INNOCENT - Jun 17, 2005 07:10
see if MJ didnt change his skin colour, then nobody would have said a word to him as they would have been afried of being called racsit.

I think the Jackson 5 are due a come back.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: INNOCENT - Jun 17, 2005 07:21
Yeah...as the Jackson 5-0!

Cause ya' know the cops are gonna be a-watchin' ...

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll