Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented?
Change Page: < 12345678910.. > | Showing page 5 of 47, messages 81 to 100 of 925
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Feb 18, 2005 14:53
I just saw Pauly Shore is Dead it was, umm interesting. It was funny, and so badly done at parts yet well done at the same time. I don' t know if i recommend it. Maybe if you have nothing better to see, if you like Pauly Shore, or if you once upon a time liked a Pauly Shore movie.... then maybe
Gossi_the_dog

• Total Posts : 273
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Feb 19, 2005 17:07
I saw the remake of Assault on Precinct 13 a few days ago. I was expecting it to be medicore, but much to my surprise I thoroughly enjoyed it. A very good film.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Feb 19, 2005 17:51
Just saw Constantine, and was quite impressed with it. It had less action then what you would expect form a comic to movie flick, and I was happy to see that since the comic wasnt an action comic neways. Keanu portrayed Constantine quite well. blah balh balh blah overall good movie, im not a reviewer and im lazy so heres my score:
8/10
Chickapoo88

• Total Posts : 187
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Feb 19, 2005 22:51
The last three movies that I watched:
1) League of Extrodinary Gentlemen
2) X-men 2
3) The Notebook

They are all good movies, I really liked X-men 2 I can' t believe I just watched it yesterday for the first time. Crazy how lame I can be.
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Feb 20, 2005 12:15
I watched Legend the other night....hmmm what to say about it. Let' s say it was interesting.

Looking at the number of times I have posted in this thread recently it looks like i do nothing other than watch movies.... oh wait that is partly true.
the.ben

• Total Posts : 324
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Feb 21, 2005 06:38

Looking at the number of times I have posted in this thread recently it looks like i do nothing other than watch movies.... oh wait that is partly true.

try masticating if you feel alone all the time and have nothing better to do....
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Feb 21, 2005 08:31
Saw The Run Down last night, a pretty decent - good, solid movie. I say decent-good/solid cause while I caught most of the movie I was too busy proofreading some stuff to give the movie all of my attention. But the movie did crack me the hell up in some areas and it had a nice flow. I like The Rock in roles like this instead of the boring Scorpion King.
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 21 Feb 05 16:31:41 >
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Feb 22, 2005 05:04
Saw The Grudge over the weekend...

Storyline can be a little confusing at times - too many flashbacks.

If you ask whether I recommend this movie (or not)...I would say this: " You' d be better off spending your $$ on anything better..."
the.ben

RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Feb 22, 2005 08:45
i just watched Badder Santa.........nothing but pure, unadultrated hilarity.

i also just picked the special edition of rounders over the chistmas holidays and have yet to watch it, but am very excited as i love this movie.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Feb 22, 2005 15:49
Just bought some more movies...as if the collection isnt big enuff...Buy 2+ every tuesday YAAAAAY!

Heat
Godfather 1,2,3
Boiler Room
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Feb 23, 2005 11:57
I am currently watching the big lebowski(for the 10th or so time). I plead with everyone to watch this movie! You are out of your element Donny!!!!! Mark in fucking 0!!!!!! Anyways, go watch it. For the Dude.
Chickapoo88

• Total Posts : 187
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Feb 23, 2005 17:37
The last movie that I watched was He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not. It is a very good French film that I think everyone should watch. Some would say it is a movie that you can only watch once, but I have watched it almost six times and still I notice stuff that I never noticed the time before. I highly recommend this movie.
mxpx182

RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Feb 24, 2005 08:00
Ok, I finished the Lebowski. Again. Man, John Goodman is pure gold in that movie. I' d watch just the clips of him losing it over and over again.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Feb 24, 2005 20:19
" What' s this?"

" Well obviously you are not a golfer, man..."

Best line in that movie for me.

Anyways, there are two movies I' m thinking of seeing this weekend. It' s going to be either Cursed or Man of the House, and both look like they could be pretty good.
the.ben

RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Feb 25, 2005 22:47
i just watched billy madison again today. i remember his movie being funny, but this time i didn' t even chuckle once. i feel stupider for watching his movie. never wath it again if you have good memories of it.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Feb 26, 2005 11:48
Billy Madison has it' s moments still for me, but for the most part I didn' t really enjoy it the first time, much less the times afterward.

Anyways, Cursed is a weird horror movie. I' m not even sure it is a horror movie because it had so much comedy in it. I have to say it was more funny than scary. My recommendation is to wait for this one to come out on DVD and save your money for some other movie.
DaRoosh65

RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Feb 28, 2005 10:43
Just rented Alien vs. Predator.

Love those sci-fi special effects films!!!
mxpx182

RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Mar 01, 2005 06:19
I just rented Sky Captain and the world of Tomorrow. It looked aswome, and seemed very interesting, but I just couldn' t pay attention as I got interupted about 30 times by people phoning me.
< Message edited by mxpx182 -- 1 Mar 05 14:20:41 >
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Mar 02, 2005 14:14
Went to the theatre to see Sponge Bob Square Pants and Lemony Snicket (cost .50 on Tuesdays and only $1.00 all other days). I have to say I was disappointed in Sponge Bob. I love Sponge Bob and watch the cartoon all the time; however, I practically fell asleep watching the movie. Even the kids complained it was too boring. As for Lemony Snicket, it was a bit dark and depressing, but I thought it well done. Jim Carrey is excellent in his role and the backgrounds are awesome. The kids loved it, especially the scene with the big snake.
DaRoosh65

RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Mar 07, 2005 05:09
SpongeBob Squarepants - basically, it' s an extended version episode...

Change Page: < 12345678910.. > | Showing page 5 of 47, messages 81 to 100 of 925

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll