Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Gearwhores
Change Page: < 12345678910.. > | Showing page 8 of 11, messages 141 to 160 of 206
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Gearwhores - Aug 28, 2006 06:24
Get the Spherex surround sound system.

http://www.spherexinc.com/home.aspx

I have it and it' s rediculously amazing. For $500 it rivals high end Bose systems. My uncle put $5,000 into a Bose system and he was pissed because my system sounded better, lol. Definitely look into it.
< Message edited by Rampage99 -- 27 Aug 06 17:24:49 >
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Gearwhores - Aug 28, 2006 11:40
Gijirou be quiet and go play on your 20" ... I mean 50.8 centimeter standard def TV, lol.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 28 Aug 06 3:41:47 >
Darren

• Total Posts : 68
RE: Gearwhores - Aug 28, 2006 14:23
Where Good Man been to cleanse this place of Evil Men ^^^^^^
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Gearwhores - Aug 28, 2006 18:28

ORIGINAL: Evil Man

Gijirou be quiet and go play on your 20" ... I mean 50.8 centimeter standard def TV, lol.

Ok, I have to admit, that was funny.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Gearwhores - Aug 28, 2006 20:39

European history is fucked up but I' m not even going to get into that.

You do realize that Rome and Greece are in Europe right?

It' s funny how Evilman boasts with his HD TV that japanese engineers created :)

I never liked people who say that all americans are stupid or that all germans are something.It' s just stupid.America is a huge nation and it' s true that many Americans think that world ends on their borders.

Actually the reason US is so great (and it is) is that so many cool people come there looking for a better life.
ginjirou

RE: Gearwhores - Aug 28, 2006 22:26
Too bad many of them never find that better life
Rampage99

RE: Gearwhores - Aug 28, 2006 22:38

ORIGINAL: ]GaNgStA[

Yeah, and what are you trying to get at? The dveloped a ton of technology and pushed the arts and philosophy to a new level but that doesn' t make them any less blood thirsty.The Gladiator matches, mass executions of Christains for entertainment, massive conquests... at this point in time we glorify what they did but that doesn' t make it any better than what it actually was.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Gearwhores - Aug 28, 2006 22:55

ORIGINAL: Rampage99

ORIGINAL: ]GaNgStA[

Yeah, and what are you trying to get at? The dveloped a ton of technology and pushed the arts and philosophy to a new level but that doesn' t make them any less blood thirsty.The Gladiator matches, mass executions of Christains for entertainment, massive conquests... at this point in time we glorify what they did but that doesn' t make it any better than what it actually was.

So invading a country for oil is any better?!

Torturing prisoners on CIA flights?!

Detainment of prisoners without trial at Guantánamo Bay totally disredarding the Geneva Convention?!

America has an extensive history of ethnic, racial and religious intolerance and violence. The only difference is that they have happened much more recently than in European countries.
< Message edited by Majikdra6on -- 28 Aug 06 14:55:57 >
ginjirou

RE: Gearwhores - Aug 28, 2006 23:31
I have to give the U.S. some credit. They' ve managed to do all the cruel things Europe did, but at a fraction of the time we did it
Rampage99

RE: Gearwhores - Aug 28, 2006 23:39
For fucks sake, stop saying we invaded for oil. That' s so damn ignorant. Oh, and yes, feeding Christians to lions as a form of entertainment is worse than attacking the middle east. Our torure today is freaking tame compared to what took place in Europe. What the US has done does not compare to the Crusades, the World Wars (we didn' t start those but we helped finish them), the rise and fall of all those different bloody empires, etc... Why are you trying so hard to make the US look bad? I' m sorry if you have a personal problem with my country but keep it to yourself. I already said I didn' t want to debate this topic.
Nitro

RE: Gearwhores - Aug 29, 2006 00:24
Whatever. Just as long as you realise that Ginjirous thoughts are mirrored by most Europeans and as Agent Ghost pointed out, by Canadians too.
< Message edited by Majikdra6on -- 28 Aug 06 16:44:06 >
ginjirou

RE: Gearwhores - Aug 29, 2006 01:37
Why do people keep talking about stuff that happened in Europe ages ago? Even WW2 is old now, even though it happened less than hundred years ago.
It' s like the americans say " Hey, you guys were bastards 100 years ago, now it' s our turn" . Kinda weird....
I don' t mention the slavery or how the indians were treated badly (ok, some of you say it' s not that way but that' s like saying the nazis never killed jews).
Anyway, I don' t think the oil is the main reason for the invasion but I do think that oil was in lots of powerful peoples minds.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 28 Aug 06 17:48:41 >
ginjirou

RE: Gearwhores - Aug 29, 2006 02:39
I just realized that it was the Europeans that treated the indians bad since the U.S. pretty much didn' t exist. But they were in america so doesn' t that make them americans? Or WTF? I' m confused. Ahh fuck it all! Humans can be dicks, no matter when or where they come from. This is why you can' t involve history when you discuss who are the biggest assholes.
Let' s focus on what' s happening TODAY.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 28 Aug 06 18:39:54 >
Nitro

RE: Gearwhores - Aug 29, 2006 03:04
I' m all for discussing it but not in this thread. If it IS going to be discussed then it neds it' s own thread which in turn will run the risk of being locked.
Rampage99

RE: Gearwhores - Aug 29, 2006 05:44

ORIGINAL: Majikdra6on

Whatever. Just as long as you realise that Ginjirous thoughts are mirrored by most Europeans and as Agent Ghost pointed out, by Canadians too.

Well you can have your thoughts but that doesn' t make them right. I know the US has beliefs about other countries that are incorrect. When I hear directly from a person from another country I take their views over what the US pushes on me. You should do the same. Just because your countries' mold you to think that the US is what ginjirou said doesn' t mean it' s the truth. You' ve heard my arguement an I actually live here so you should take that into account. I know the US has its problems but so does every other country and you have to accept that.

Why do people keep talking about stuff that happened in Europe ages ago? Even WW2 is old now, even though it happened less than hundred years ago.
It' s like the americans say " Hey, you guys were bastards 100 years ago, now it' s our turn" . Kinda weird....
I don' t mention the slavery or how the indians were treated badly (ok, some of you say it' s not that way but that' s like saying the nazis never killed jews).
Anyway, I don' t think the oil is the main reason for the invasion but I do think that oil was in lots of powerful peoples minds.

WWII isn' t that old and definately can be brought up. People are still alive today that fought in it. Just because you weren' t born yet doesn' t make it old news. With the slavery and indians thing, as you mentioned in your next post was started by the Europeans. I will not deny that slavery was horrible in the US but we have come a long way since then.

When it comes down to it, European history is as much mine as it is yours because my ancestors all originated from there. My great grandparents are from Europe. Just because I don' t live over there doesn' t mean it didn' t effect how I live today. In the end we are all part of the same grand history. We are all people no matter where you come from. People just have to realize that.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Gearwhores - Aug 29, 2006 05:49

The dveloped a ton of technology and pushed the arts and philosophy to a new level but that doesn' t make them any less blood thirsty.

no that wasn' t my point at all - there' s nothing that could compare to European wars (Romes conquests or WW2 for example) - our history is written in blood.Even when we came to America we' ve killed many natives there just to create your country.I can' t deny that - I' m just saying that we have a truly amazing history with glorious empires and great wars.

Saying that US has no history is stupid - there were ancient civilizations there before Europeans.

I can' t agree about the IRAQ thing though - this was a totally unjustified attack (even if it' s good to have saddam in prison).

Anyway it' s amazing how many EU Vs US battles have been fought on kikizo lately :)
< Message edited by ]gangsta[ -- 28 Aug 06 21:51:55 >
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Gearwhores - Aug 29, 2006 09:26
How come oceans and imaginary lines divide people? in the end, we are all human, what is sad, is the love of your land is so great, you are willing to needlessly kill for it.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Gearwhores - Aug 29, 2006 13:04
supposedly they made saddam watch South Park the Movie.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Gearwhores - Aug 29, 2006 13:41

Get the Spherex surround sound system.

http://www.spherexinc.com/home.aspx

I have it and it' s rediculously amazing. For $500 it rivals high end Bose systems. My uncle put $5,000 into a Bose system and he was pissed because my system sounded better, lol. Definitely look into it.

Aw thanka you so much. That should make the jump to a much fancier entertaiment system much easier. Thats should allow for more money to go into the center of attention, the TV or projector.
Rampage99

RE: Gearwhores - Aug 29, 2006 13:57
No prob man. The system is amazing. You won' t regret the purchase.
Change Page: < 12345678910.. > | Showing page 8 of 11, messages 141 to 160 of 206

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll