Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Final Fantasy versus Legend of Zelda
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 22 of 22
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Final Fantasy versus Legend of Zelda - Jul 21, 2005 07:45
ok, I' ll cast my vote here, but I don' t know If a can pick a clear winner. It' s all about the memories man. FFII was the first FF game I ever played, and always is the one I remember as my favorite. But then again Legend of Zelda for the SNES also has a special place as one of my favorite games ever. So my vote is FFII and LOZ for SNES = greater than all other FF and LOZ games combined.
Jason Zeidan

• Total Posts : 308
RE: Final Fantasy versus Legend of Zelda - Jul 21, 2005 17:11
I think about the protagonist and villain as well...

LOZ has Link, who' s the single coolest game character who ever existed! While FF has like three or four main characters. In my opinion, the best FF protagonist is Cloud, who is really deep in character. As for baddies, theres Ganon in LOZ and Sephiroth in FF. Mmmm..

I like Link alot more than Cloud. I think he' s just a nicer ' person' , while Cloud just has issues. They' re both shrouded in mystery, but you have to like Link more....

As for the villians, I like both Sephiroth and Ganon equally. I still think Sephiroth looks like a chick, and Ganon is just plain menacy. But hey, what the hell..

I like the FF characters, but the LOZ characters are just more likeable, not because they' re more realistic (which they' re not), but because they hold that ' fairy tale' appeal.

Ah what am I talking about... GO LOZ!!
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 22 of 22

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread