Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 FORUM WINNERS: May 05 - Feb 06
Change Page: < 123456789 > | Showing page 3 of 9, messages 41 to 60 of 164
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: FORUM WINNERS: May 05 - Feb 06 - Feb 26, 2006 15:46

have only heard from about 5 so far and we prefer to send out in bulk... so somebody please encourage the slackers to get a move on...? :)

Hey Adam, some of the people havent logon on for several months, i dont want to wait for them
KiLLeR

• Total Posts : 314
RE: FORUM WINNERS: May 05 - Feb 06 - Feb 26, 2006 16:17
Hey Adam, I sent you my e-mail, or should I say e-mails. I sent you one asking for Halo 2, but then realised it' s discounted, so sent u a second one, asking for the multiplayer map pack also. Thanx man.

When are the upgrades coming by the way?
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: FORUM WINNERS: May 05 - Feb 06 - Feb 26, 2006 21:51
87 girlfriends!!!

He' s a bsy busy man!
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: FORUM WINNERS: May 05 - Feb 06 - Feb 27, 2006 01:23
87 girlfriends?, pah loser. Go get a proper Job and come back with your shirt tucked in you junkie. these girls arent going to fill that empty hole in your heart, what you need to do is settle down with an nice older girl who knows what she is doiung and has been around the block, give up this website business and start a family.

dosent that sound much better?

and you might as well Say Goodbye To your FREEDOM!
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
RE: FORUM WINNERS: May 05 - Feb 06 - Feb 27, 2006 03:02
You' re just saying that because you finally won one.
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: FORUM WINNERS: May 05 - Feb 06 - Feb 27, 2006 07:36
Holy cow, I dissapear for a week,and Kikizo goes and announces the forum winners and makes the big move on merging the movies forum. Congrats to all the winners. Now once all of you pick Shadow of the Colossus, we can all get back to our regular lives.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: FORUM WINNERS: May 05 - Feb 06 - Feb 27, 2006 08:34
It was a tough choice, but I chose Oblivion: Collector' s Edition! That game looks SO sweet! I thought about Shadow of the Colossus, Ghost Recon: AW, and Rumble Roses XX, but since I probably won' t be buying any games soon due to lack of funds, I figured I' d get more time in with Oblivion than any of the other titles (maybe not RR:XX!).
KiLLeR

RE: FORUM WINNERS: May 05 - Feb 06 - Feb 27, 2006 12:40
where are the old members? mxpx just showed up, but rikka, joe red, chikapoo, cheesaw u haven' t been here for a while either, whatabout paul, sharon, kombatfighter. Is it something about the videogames section or u guys just busy? anyway, just wondering, it doesn' t feel the same.
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: FORUM WINNERS: May 05 - Feb 06 - Feb 27, 2006 14:56
Sorry mxpx my ps2 died on me years ago. Actually only a few months after buying the fucking thing, at least I go to play Tekken Tag and Twisted Metal Black. I' m not a sucker so I would never buy the same console twice. So no Shadow of Collosus for me.
mxpx182

RE: FORUM WINNERS: May 05 - Feb 06 - Feb 27, 2006 23:20
To be honest I think the reason alot of people don' t come around here anymore are a number of reasons. 1, some of us probably have gotten busier. I know having a new daughter takes up alot of my time. 2 news in general has sucked lately. The forums were huge back at E3 with the console announcements and such, and then things picked up again with the revolution contoller announcment, but things lately aren' t as interesting, it' ll pick up again at E3 this year. 3, I think that with the way the forums exploded with new members, there' s less of a comunity feel, if you post in a thread, chances are that thread will be pushed off the page before you get back to it. 4, the inundation of useless posts. With new members come new idiots, and while I like many of the new members, there are those that come on and post flood and it' s just freakin annoying.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: FORUM WINNERS: May 05 - Feb 06 - Feb 27, 2006 23:29
I miss some of the old " posters" here. Like you Mxpx182, and CheeSaw, and rampage, and Loco, and ofcourse others.

Now i might be one of the useless members Mx is talking about
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: FORUM WINNERS: May 05 - Feb 06 - Feb 28, 2006 00:56
I would hardly say there is an explosion of new members. Some forums have several hundred users online AT THE SAME TIME and yet there is a community feel still. What would benefit things is if some of the familiar faces that are missing came back though...
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: FORUM WINNERS: May 05 - Feb 06 - Feb 28, 2006 01:20
We need Kikizo t-shirts!
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: FORUM WINNERS: May 05 - Feb 06 - Feb 28, 2006 02:26
...how about you guys at Kikizo doing more cheerleading?....

...there' s only like, 2 or sometimes 3 of you guys conversing with us lowly and unwashed heathen forum users....

...if you wanna fight the war, you gotta get your butts in the trenches...
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: FORUM WINNERS: May 05 - Feb 06 - Feb 28, 2006 02:48
Heheh I' m having trouble keeping up with posts these days. I leave for the weekend and come back to find several new pages worth of posts with new topics already several pages deep.

I' m currently at the part of life where I have to make a whole load of decisions that may or may not affect the rest of my life...bad thing is I' m not taking it too seriously yet...

Chickapoo88 may be moving in with me soon, so she' ll probably pop on more often. She' s stuck with leaching off someone elses wireless...shhh.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: FORUM WINNERS: May 05 - Feb 06 - Feb 28, 2006 05:41
heh trust me, i know when a forum loses its ' coummunity' and Kikizo hasnt nor ever will lose it, just people come and go, thats life.

I remember i got quite involved a game forum from since it was annonced, and up to the 3 years it was in devolepment untill the flood of newbies [not all noobs] destroyed that beatiful ' we know the devs and the devs know us' kind of thing. I still go there, but not as much anymore, we lost some good oldbies that faithfull day.
KiLLeR

RE: FORUM WINNERS: May 05 - Feb 06 - Feb 28, 2006 06:02
mxpx ur right. I was thinking that there' s waaay too many posts to follow up. If you come in everyday, it' s pretty simple, but if you come in once in a while, like once in 3-4 days, then yeah, most probabily the topic you were interested in will be in the second page. And the topics are not that heavy either, like the ps3 hands on report, so they keep getting tranfered from 1st to 2nd page.

Kikizo' s PS3 hand' s on report stayed for a while. I think there is enough news to post topics about, it' s just that people have to be interested in them so they can post their ideas and comments.
< Message edited by KiLLeR -- 27 Feb 06 17:03:58 >
mxpx182

RE: FORUM WINNERS: May 05 - Feb 06 - Feb 28, 2006 06:17
Hey, I' m not saying there is no community feel to this place. I still recognize nearly all the posters, and in that way there is a very real community feel. What feels like less community to me is the topics dissapearing so quickly on the topic pages. If you are following a particular topic, and it' s wiped to the second page everytime you comeback here, not only do you not see it, but the PEOPLE who you were hoping to see your response, and reply also don' t see it, and thus never even know you wrote anything.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: FORUM WINNERS: May 05 - Feb 06 - Feb 28, 2006 06:24

but the PEOPLE who you were hoping to see your response, and reply also don' t see it, and thus never even know you wrote anything.

Hm I thought I was the only one who felt that way. Like you get a debate,convo, argument, question, etc going and then suddenly it gets buried and it just goes quietly into the night unnoticed and forgotten.
KiLLeR

RE: FORUM WINNERS: May 05 - Feb 06 - Feb 28, 2006 06:50
which is why I check out the second page also, but I don' t go further than that.
Change Page: < 123456789 > | Showing page 3 of 9, messages 41 to 60 of 164

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message