Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Cool to call Kikizo out on its bullshit?
Change Page: < 123456 > | Showing page 5 of 6, messages 81 to 100 of 104
SpaceJase

• Total Posts : 170
RE: Cool to call Kikizo out on its bullshit? - Apr 09, 2007 06:10

Wrong, the goal of English and language in general is to communicate a point to an effective degree. There are no set in stone laws that make it impossible for the English language to be modified. You understood what I said, and what I said made plenty of sense.

I must take some *insert random word here* with that Billy.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Cool to call Kikizo out on its bullshit? - Apr 09, 2007 07:04
Yeah, i think we should just stop posting under this thread until adam locks it up
DontPeeOnBilly

• Total Posts : 216
RE: Cool to call Kikizo out on its bullshit? - Apr 09, 2007 10:22

This thread is a pointless waste of time, I can see no reason at this point why it cannot be put to rest and closed off.

Billy get over it, you " called out" your opinion, you were heard, you were responded to. I think you have had more attention than you already deserved, so just forget it and move on with you life. I mean hell go play your PSP or something... hell print the Kikizo logo and burn it, if that is what will solve your issues.

So to reiterate, Vote for LOCK

Is it standard to lock threads that have succeeded in provoking real discussion?
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Cool to call Kikizo out on its bullshit? - Apr 09, 2007 10:51

Is it standard to lock threads that have succeeded in provoking real discussion?

I would say only 30% of the thread had " real" discussion. The rest was about grammar, member vs member posts, and things that didn' t pertain to the original issue.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Cool to call Kikizo out on its bullshit? - Apr 09, 2007 10:54

It' s not what you said. It' s how you said it. If you want to actually participate in real discussion you' ll have to get over yourself and stop being such a blubbering vagina.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Cool to call Kikizo out on its bullshit? - Apr 09, 2007 11:16

ORIGINAL: DontPeeOnBilly

" ...provoking real discussion.." ???

Being deep in the playground of your own mind and railing against your own imagination most certainly does not constitute " ...provoking real discussion.."

lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: Cool to call Kikizo out on its bullshit? - Apr 09, 2007 11:40
How busy is the Kikizo staff that they can' t stop in every once in a while and hit the " lock thread" button?
SpaceJase

• Total Posts : 170
RE: Cool to call Kikizo out on its bullshit? - Apr 09, 2007 11:57
Well, I fell into the age-old trap of fighting fire with fire (or should that be flame with flame?) and can only apologise.

The point, valid or otherwise, was made on the first page of the thread and this needs to be locked now.
DontPeeOnBilly

RE: Cool to call Kikizo out on its bullshit? - Apr 09, 2007 17:46
No, this thread doesn' t need to be locked. Unless my criticisms were 100% accurate and Kikizo admits to it' s journalistic fraud then there is no need for this thread to end.

And why lock? It seems the Kikizo faithful could willfully ignore this post knowing they had nothing to say in the first place and prevent any action from the moderators in the first place.
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Cool to call Kikizo out on its bullshit? - Apr 09, 2007 18:04
Get over yourself, billly, the point you made would have been more wildly accepted had you not been such a twat and insulted the writer of the article, not only did you make yourself sound like a retarded 5 year old, you also managed to toss any credibility your arguements may of had out of the window, by your insistance of soundling like a pre-pubescent girl, this forum needs to be locked for the sake of any dignity you may still have.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Cool to call Kikizo out on its bullshit? - Apr 09, 2007 20:09

No, this thread doesn' t need to be locked. Unless my criticisms were 100% accurate and Kikizo admits to it' s journalistic fraud then there is no need for this thread to end.

And why lock? It seems the Kikizo faithful could willfully ignore this post knowing they had nothing to say in the first place and prevent any action from the moderators in the first place.

I kinda knew you would say something like that. You' re so easy to predict. It' s so easy to say something like that.
You know what, if you really dislike the journalism at Kikizo then take it to one of those forums where journalism and things like that are discussed. Here we discuss videogames with a friendly spirit.
If you want to tell the Kikizo staff something then e-mail them, don' t ruin this forum.
If you want to spread the word that Kikizo is spreading false propaganda then create your own anti-kikizo site like that " the weapon" guy.
But don' t expect anyone to care. Not here or anywhere else. You go too deep into things. I' ve seen the same kind of comments like the ones in Alex' s article in almost every other gaming site. But no one cares. Only you. Quit making such a big deal of small things.
If you care this much about little things then you might as well go hang yourself. Your critisism isn' t constructive in any way. It' s pointless. It' s like you have no menaing in life and seeks stimulation and the only tihng you could find was to complain here. Just stop it.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Cool to call Kikizo out on its bullshit? - Apr 09, 2007 20:12

If you care this much about little things then you might as well go hang yourself.

Hahahaha, that was unexpected.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Stop Posting in Here! - Apr 09, 2007 22:37
Pushing for a lock. & if there' s no lock, don' t post in the thread. In theory, we can drop this thread off of the front page faster than Adam can. Lets continue posting somewhere where it' ll have a constructive end, ' cause personally, I' m getting a little bored.

Billy, if you' re willing to be polite, then feel free to partake in other discussions, but this one' s worn itself out.
DontPeeOnBilly

RE: Cool to call Kikizo out on its bullshit? - Apr 10, 2007 05:05
Attention to the article' s bias was noticed by the people that it needed to be. My " immaturity" or otherwise inability to please Kikizoites have had no bearing on the brunt of my argument being accepted as fact. This thread was a complete success, and it being locked will not change it' s 100% effective message.

Thanks,
< Message edited by DontPeeOnBilly -- 9 Apr 07 21:06:25 >
mastachefbkw

RE: Cool to call Kikizo out on its bullshit? - Apr 10, 2007 05:17

thread was a complete success

How was this a success?
DontPeeOnBilly

RE: Cool to call Kikizo out on its bullshit? - Apr 10, 2007 05:32

How was this a success?

THe person who wrote the biased article came to the thread and as much as admitted he needed to fix what he did. Also, despite the many attempts to downplay my points, nobody really addressed them or countered them. They remain completely valid and accurate. It' s a total success.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Cool to call Kikizo out on its bullshit? - Apr 10, 2007 05:36
In your own head perhaps. To the rest of us you' re just making a fool out of yourself. Even if your arguments would' ve been true, you have no credability because of the way you presented the facts. Sorry, try again. Remember the term social intelligence (also known as social competence)? Very important.
It' s not what you say but how you say it.
You failed.
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Cool to call Kikizo out on its bullshit? - Apr 10, 2007 06:13
FFS Billy give it up, all you have proven is that your an arse, nothing more and nothing less, Alex has replied and has agreed to take your comments on board, he more than likely spent a whole 5 nanoseconds worrying about them, before eating shed loads of chocolate and barfing on his keyboard. Please for the love of all that is gaming lock this damn thread.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Cool to call Kikizo out on its bullshit? - Apr 10, 2007 08:00

he more than likely spent a whole 5 nanoseconds worrying about them, before eating shed loads of chocolate and barfing on his keyboard

Or his fiancee.

Call off the dogs guys, seriously. We already know what his position is, & he now knows Alex' s. Let' s just leave it at that & move on. Every time you request a lock you' re bumping this thread back up to the top. Just me thinking.
mastachefbkw

RE: Cool to call Kikizo out on its bullshit? - Apr 10, 2007 15:43

THe person who wrote the biased article came to the thread and as much as admitted he needed to fix what he did. Also, despite the many attempts to downplay my points, nobody really addressed them or countered them. They remain completely valid and accurate. It' s a total success.

He did that because the thread was getting entirely out of control, if he wasnt part of the staff, im sure he wouldnt have been as understanding as he was. And when did he say he needed to fix what he did? I dont recall anything of the such out of his post. And many people did " downplay" your " points" but you were just too ignorant to listen and kept asking for facts when you yourself were not posting any. If you want to see facts, then im sure some of the recent threads have " official" links you can look at and then you can complain to them about being biased. And just what exactly did you say that was " completely valid and accurate" ?
< Message edited by mastachefbkw -- 10 Apr 07 7:45:28 >
Change Page: < 123456 > | Showing page 5 of 6, messages 81 to 100 of 104

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread