Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Any real gamer wants a PS3
Change Page: < 12345678 | Showing page 8 of 8, messages 141 to 144 of 144
Torr

• Total Posts : 554
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - Jun 12, 2007 00:42

Did something happen since i was last online 9 hours ago?

Sorry if my post wasn' t very clear what I meant was that since Sony said that any real gamer would want a PS3 that so would anyone else (that is to say for free) and even if you don' t use it to game you could sell it so it was an overall stupid statement for Sony to make.

PS thanks for the welcome
< Message edited by Torr -- 11 Jun 07 16:44:01 >
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - Jun 12, 2007 01:49
It' s a very dumb statement because,if all gamers want a ps3 why don' t they get one?

Let just say its true,well they cant afford it then and thus its not selling thus the price is overpriced and clealry wrong.
Which they never admits.
KongRudi

• Total Posts : 220
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - Jun 12, 2007 02:56

Let just say its true,well they cant afford it then and thus its not selling thus the price is overpriced and clealry wrong.
Which they never admits.

It will come a price-reduction in US and Europe, so we can match the reduction Japan got.
It won' t be more than a day or two in warning tough, since if they do announce the date, people will instantly know they can get the product cheaper if they delay to that date.

There are several factors involving a eventual price-reduction, it' s current userbase attach-rate on games, and Sony' s profits/loss.
And they also need a batch of new software the eventual userbase can attach to and also get a good attach-rate, so people can make up for the losses they take during the price-reduction. :-/
So My guess that a price-drop could come last week of june, or if not I doub' t we will see any pricedrop before November. :-/
< Message edited by kongrudi -- 11 Jun 07 18:57:06 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - Jun 12, 2007 08:02

quote:

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated

Ugh. The " real gamer" topic is getting tired. No really, it' s putting a bad taste in my mouth every time it' s ugly head rears. I don' t care what a real gamer is, & neither should any of you.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nitro

Terms like " Fanboy" and " Real gamer" piss me off. Label me and i' ll cut your ***ing nuts off...

Great minds pick their noses via-emoticon alike?
Change Page: < 12345678 | Showing page 8 of 8, messages 141 to 144 of 144

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message