Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 A new massacre in USA!
Change Page: < 123456 > | Showing page 3 of 6, messages 41 to 60 of 120
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 18, 2007 05:35
Quez isn' t exactly the only one mentioning the guy' s origin. Every news channel and news paper keeps quoting people saying " he looked asian" and stuff. Apparently the news crews find it very important to focus on that detail.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 17 Apr 07 21:36:14 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 18, 2007 06:01

You don' t need an AK-47 to scare off robbers breaking into your house. I promise you that a shotgun, pistol or rifle would work just fine.

That' s a smidge overexaggerated. You need tons of paperwork to own shortbarreled rifles in the USA, no less automatic weapons of any kind. The average american isn' t walking around with even a handgun. We don' t go out for strolls in the park with fully-loaded Krinkovs in our jackets.

The thing is, no one is going to burst in to your house with an Uzi and shoot up the place for no reason. However, if that is your consern. Wouldn' t you want this asshole to have a pistol or a hunting rifle as opposed to an automatic weapon?
If somebody wants into your house to do you harm, they' re not going to worry about not being able to legally buy an automatic rifle. The majority of gun crimes in America are not carried out by persons with automatic rifles. The numbers are miniscule.

Yes, it' s possible to own automatic weapons in the US, but to do so requires you to go through multiple extensive background checks. If you have ever committed a felony, you' re not legally aquiring one, simple as that, thus taking out the, " how are these crazed lunatics getting guns?!" argument. If somebody goes ape sh17 with an automatic weapon they legally own, it will have been the first time they' ve done it.

The shooter at VT was using a 22. and a .45. Both handguns, both semi-automatic.

Columbine? A handful of high-capacity handguns, shotguns, a rifle & homemade pipe-bombs. All readily available in Canada. None of them were automatic.

Texas back in the 60' s? In one of the most gun friendly states, in a time where gun safety meant " ' ya got a permit kid?" . A handful of bolt-actions, semi-automatic rifles & pistols.

Restricting automatic weapons isn' t going to stop this kind of stuff.
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 18, 2007 06:37
..the little asian kid only had a couple of golcks... ...i thought he had an AK or somthin' ...

...why the f*ck didn' t someone rush him? ...can' t be that difficult to disarm a little asian dude inbetween 9 round clips can it???...

....or was he dual wielding?

< Message edited by Bishonen -- 17 Apr 07 22:38:40 >
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 18, 2007 07:21

What an idiotic thing to say, so if he only shot all the blacks at the school. Would that be ok too?
I refer to my earlier post you are a sick fuck, the people that were shot were someone' s son or daughter, brother or sister, it makes no difference if the shooter was black,white or sky blue pink with yellow spots and called Quezcatol, it was an awful thing to happen, and lame comments like yours just go show that instable assholes should be locked up and their parents be slapped very hard.

Dude. Put out the flame, he didnt mean anything to that kind and it seems like your trying to start things
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 18, 2007 07:30
Hahaha, ...CNN says he managed to off a Jew while he was at it. Nice.
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 18, 2007 07:32
Ok fair enough, I am not trying to start a flame war with anyone, however some of the comments he has made have been pretty shitty, after all you are talking about a needless waste of lives, and seeing it on TV is bad, being there is even worse.

Quez if you meant it to show up the gun control failure in the States then fair enough, however maybe you could choose you terminology a bit better.
< Message edited by alijay034 -- 17 Apr 07 23:36:58 >
mastachefbkw

RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 18, 2007 08:07

arent you part jewish?
Nitro

RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 18, 2007 09:09

ORIGINAL: mastachefbkw

arent you part jewish?

Half.

What' s your point?
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 18, 2007 10:47

ORIGINAL: Nitro

ORIGINAL: mastachefbkw

arent you part jewish?

Half.

What' s your point?

And what' s yours?

He killed alot of types of people, blacks, whites, hispanic, catholic, jew, muslim, etc.

mastachefbkw

RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 18, 2007 11:26

Half.

What' s your point?

I dunno just thought it was kinda awkward. They had some kind of memorial thing at my school and it turns out that the jewish guy was 75ish and he jumped behind doors to block the south korean guy from getting in and was killed. They said he was a holocaust survivor as well
mastachefbkw

RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 18, 2007 11:29

And what' s yours?

He killed alot of types of people, blacks, whites, hispanic, catholic, jew, muslim, etc.

speaking of which, this has the whole list of everyone who was killed, just if anyone wanted to see it.

http://www.myspace.com/hokiesunite
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 19, 2007 02:15
Why is everyone so offended by Quez? Masterchef and I live less than 20 miles away from Blacksburg(Dublin, VA) and we found Quez' s comments slightly humorous.

Moral: life hurts less if you laugh at it.
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 19, 2007 07:47
I don' t want to be the big I am here, but what I found distasteful about Quez' s comments was the initial " Frag" score bit, being in a situation where you have live fire going off around you is not something that is to be taken lightheartedly, whether you are 5 miles or 5000 miles away or if you are in VA or the gulf, if you have seen something like this up close and personal and it is you that is being shot at, then you might see why I personally found his comments rather OTT.

Yes life hurts less when you laugh at it, but when it is shitting on you from a great height it ain' t a pretty sight.
Nitro

RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 19, 2007 07:55
Has anybody here been shot at?

I haven' t but i was on the beach in Benidorm when a huge bomb went off just 200 metres away, ...and i heard shell fire land when i was in Israel. Neither perticulary bothered me.

I think the most i' ve ever been affected by anything is when a car that had 2 small children in it hit the barrier on the motorway and flipped and landed on its roof before being hit by another car. Happened right infront of me and scared me shitless.

Ornodeal

• Total Posts : 645
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 19, 2007 08:00
When we lived in the US and we were driving through hicksville, someone shot out the back window of our car. Funny thing to say but we didn' t really notice, it was an estate car and the back was full of stuff.
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 19, 2007 08:45
Ok, two quotes from CNN bother me

First, this one:

CNN also learned Wednesday that in 2005 Cho was declared mentally ill by a Virginia special justice, who declared he was " an imminent danger" to himself, a court document states.

ok, now add this:

The gun shop owner who sold him the Glock 9 mm, one of the guns used at Norris Hall, said Cho easily passed a background check last month before buying the weapon.

Methinks those background checks should be a little more thorough.
SpaceJase

• Total Posts : 170
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 19, 2007 09:08
According to the BBC he just strolled in to a shop, ticked the ' no mental health problems' box, handed over the cash and walked out fully equiped to commit a mass murder.

Unbelievable.
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 19, 2007 09:29
It is incredibly easy to legally obtain guns in the US, especially in quiet towns where nothing ever happens, it would' ve been alot harder if not impossible for a kid like that to legally obtain a gun if he lived somewhere like NYC, but then again if he really wanted to do it he could' ve obtained one illegally.

< Message edited by Evil Man -- 19 Apr 07 5:01:52 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 19, 2007 09:46
No um.. you' re wro... um... wait um... I agree with Evil Man????
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 19, 2007 09:56

ORIGINAL: Evil Man

It is incredibly easy to legally obtain guns in the US, especially in quiet towns where nothing ever happens, it' s would' ve been alot harder if not impossible for a kid like that to legally obtain a gun if he lived somewhere like NYC, but then again if he really wanted to do it he could' ve obtained one illegally.

Exactly.
The problem isn' t the gun laws themselves, it' s the ease with which they are bypassed or ignored.
Change Page: < 123456 > | Showing page 3 of 6, messages 41 to 60 of 120

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message