Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for Ornodeal

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 645
Newest 50 | Newest 100
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Jun 03, 2009 09:24
Last Login: Jun 05, 2009 12:35

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for Ornodeal

You' re not a real gamer unless you' ve played Horace goes Skiing. That' s a joke, by the way.
  • First Name: Andy
  • Last Name: Green
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: Cheese, Cider, Political satire

Recent Topics

• Elite IV

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

It appears that the god that is David Braben is planning a new version of Elite after completing The Outsider; I guess we won't see this for a couple of years, but this is one game I've been hankering after ever since playing the fantastic orginal and th

• LIVE is now free!!

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

for windows only annoyingly. So you could have a situation where a paying 360 owner is up against a nonpaying pc owner in mp games. Presumably an illogical long term solution. A prelude therefore for making it free for xbox too? They must be making a

• 360 Avatars and the new "Experience"

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

So the avatars, a fun idea or gimicky rip-off? And the new UI, personally its not going to make a huge difference providing it doesn't appear with the games itself.

• Sad news this morning

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

So after 2 and a half years of faithful service, my original 2005 manufactured 360 finally gave me the 3 red lights this morning (I blame the very long halo3 session last night). I know some of you guys have gone through a couple, but I was really happy

• Civilization Revolution Demo on Live

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

This one slipped in almost unannounced. I' ve been looking forward to this for some time, and still play the original a lot. In know it is not everyone' s cup of tea and the " purists" will say it is dumbed down for consoles, but personally just co