Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 A new massacre in USA!
Change Page: < 123456 > | Showing page 4 of 6, messages 61 to 80 of 120
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 19, 2007 12:06

Methinks those background checks should be a little more thorough.

heres the test if you really think its so easy:

*In order to pass this test you must get 3/5 correct within a 2 hour limit*

1. Are you crazy?

2. Are you going to kill somebody in the next couple of months?

3. Are you telling the truth?

4. Do you promise?

5. Are you sure?

It is incredibly easy to legally obtain guns in the US, especially in quiet towns where nothing ever happens

That would be our town, you could walk into your nearest gun retailer and walk out with a gun no questions asked in less than 30 min.
< Message edited by mastachefbkw -- 19 Apr 07 4:08:30 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 19, 2007 12:24

That would be our town, you could walk into your nearest gun retailer and walk out with a gun no questions asked in less than 30 min.

That' s insane. Why would anyone even buy a gun if they didn' t intend on shooting someone?
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 19, 2007 13:04
Because they want protection in their towns where there is like 1 murder per year.

Yeah, gun laws definitely need to be more rigorous, it' s pretty ridiculous that in cities where you might actually need gun protection it' s harder to get guns than in peaceful towns.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 19 Apr 07 5:05:22 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 19, 2007 19:20

o_O
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 19, 2007 21:49
Typical asian people.
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 19, 2007 22:28

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

Typical asian people.

Wow.
I know you' re kidding, but that was so racist it actually made my heart skip a beat.
And I' m from the deep south (Memphis,TN.). I' m impressed.
< Message edited by nekkid_monkey -- 19 Apr 07 14:29:22 >
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 20, 2007 01:47

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

Typical asian people.

And how do u think it is typical for an asian ? I m an asian and i have never dual wielded a weapon .. Infact i have never seen a single arms shop in my life ...
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 20, 2007 05:32
Would it matter if gun laws were stricter when you can have your choice of a Glock 9 or a .38 Special for about $200-$300 illegaly? If someone truly wants to kill someone they will find a way, legal gun or not.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 20, 2007 06:29

Because they want protection in their towns where there is like 1 murder per year.

actually gun murderes in my area about 15 per year, and thats not counting murders by other weapons, so guns being used as protection in my town is rather useful. Plus people use them for hunting and killing animals that try to eat crops and etc. In our area we have an average climate so we have plenty farms and gardens which also means groundhogs and crows
Nitro

RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 20, 2007 06:42
I plan on getting a decent hunting rifle, and probably a shotgun for protection against wolves and bears.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 20, 2007 08:51

And how do u think it is typical for an asian ? I m an asian and i have never dual wielded a weapon .. Infact i have never seen a single arms shop in my life ...

He' s kidding.

You' ve never seen an arms shop in your life? What country?

I plan on getting a decent hunting rifle, and probably a shotgun for protection against wolves and bears.
And Quebecois.
Rezistik

• Total Posts : 24
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 20, 2007 09:29

I rarely call you out on the comments you spew from behind the safety of the internet, but for the love of God, step down off of your nonchalant airs and show a little human dignity for once.

31 frags... Against who? Unarmed college kids running for their lives. You' re doing nothing but idolising this cowardly bastard. That wasn' t a game out there today. Parents and family members are experiencing the worst day of their lives and you reduce it to a gaming-statistic?

Silly eddy, we Americans are immune to death especially gamers like me to us its all about kill counts this guy is ranked as a legend in halo.

[/sarcasm]

It is sad to see such a sad individual

Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 20, 2007 09:43

And Quebecois.

Just so you know though, if you speak english and you live outside of Quebec a person from Quebec is called a Quebecer (technically). French people with use " Quebecois" only if being formal otherwise it' s more common to use " quebecois" to describe something from Quebec but not the people. But thats kind of vague because it includes french and english Quebecers. I actually get annoyed when called a Quebecer. Usually the only people that call me a Quebecer are neighbooring Province of Ontario when they' re trying to get under our skin. Aside from the fact that Quebecer is a stupid name in the first place, with the whole seperatist attitude of a segment of the French in this prvince, English Quebecers would much rather be labelled as Canadian. French population of Quebec are arrogant enough to label Quebecers by which ever language they speak. They call English people Anglophones and themselves Francophones, they don' t even care which Province you' re from. In their eyes there are only two types of Canadians, French and English.

If you' re refering to a french Quebecer, you could call them a French Canadian. It' s implied that they live in Quebec. It doesn' t matter what you call them though, if you speak english they' re going to be offended by you no matter what. On the plus side, the only place you have to worry about French Canadians is in Quebec. There are french people in other provinces but they' re generally not assholes like the ones in this province.

< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 20 Apr 07 1:44:27 >
SpaceJase

• Total Posts : 170
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 20, 2007 09:47

If someone truly wants to kill someone they will find a way, legal gun or not.

If that were true then we' d see a similar ratio of shootings in every country regardless of how easy it is to get hold of a gun.

USA, pop 250M - circa 10,000 gun homicides per year
UK, pop 60M - circa 50 gun homicides per year

See where I' m coming from? Cultural and social differences aside, the USA would have around 200 killings per year compared to 10,000 if they adopted the UK' s gun laws.
Nitro

RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 20, 2007 09:51
I was just thinking; perhaps we should give America more guns...
Evil Man

RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 20, 2007 09:53
Probably because there is more ghettos in the US.

Though I really doubt there is only 50 gun murder per year in the UK, and 10,000 in the US seems excessive.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 20 Apr 07 1:55:05 >
SpaceJase

RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 20, 2007 09:54
I' m intrigued by the wording of the second amendment. Is states the ' Right to Bear Arms' .

Does that include Scud missiles, poison gas, Anthrax and the ' H' Bomb?
Evil Man

RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 20, 2007 09:58
America' s gun laws were made what they are because of European tyranny, your countries have a bloody history of slaughtering their own unarmed people.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 20 Apr 07 1:59:06 >
SpaceJase

RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 20, 2007 10:06
The 2nd amendment was designed to provide a ready made army to fend off any British attack. Why don' t you provide some evidence of a European country ' slaughtering it' s own people' .

The key word you used there was ' history' - as in ancient. The US is more than capable of defending it' s borders these days without having to arm the entire population.
Evil Man

RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 20, 2007 10:38
Are you serious?

The amount of times European nations have slaughtered unarmed people who they govern is countless. You can find dozens of examples in what sparked the American revolution alone.

ORIGINAL: SpaceJase

The 2nd amendment was designed to provide a ready made army to fend off any British attack. Why don' t you provide some evidence of a European country ' slaughtering it' s own people' .

It' s designed on the belief that every man has a right to physical self-defense, against anything and anyone, government included.

The British thought it was funny to disarm our towns to make it easier for themselves to perform unopposed mass slaughter at will.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 20 Apr 07 2:57:01 >
Change Page: < 123456 > | Showing page 4 of 6, messages 61 to 80 of 120

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread