Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Blue Dragon Ral Grado - Blue Dragon manga by the Death Note mangaka
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 24
Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
Blue Dragon Ral Grado - Blue Dragon manga by the Death Note mangaka - Feb 19, 2007 18:47
Blue Dragon Ral Grado (wiki)

Gawd, imagine if the ' sequel' to Blue Dragon looked like this o_0

Seriously, how is this ANYTHING like the Blue Dragon on the console right now?! It might as well be a new IP.

Btw, this is one of the two official Blue Dragon-based manga. The one that looks like the console game is another one.

Edit: First Impression of Blue Dragon Ral Grado (contains cover nad inner scans)

Edit2: Blue Dragon Ral Grado Scanlations (scroll down)
< Message edited by Byakko -- 19 Feb 07 11:03:26 >
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Blue Dragon Ral Grado - Blue Dragon manga by the Death Note mangaka - Feb 19, 2007 23:56
The second I saw " blue Dragon" in the topic I thought Quez was back
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Blue Dragon Ral Grado - Blue Dragon manga by the Death Note mangaka - Feb 20, 2007 00:56

The second I saw " blue Dragon" in the topic I thought Quez was back

DID YOU JUST SAY THE Q WORD................
< Message edited by Duffman -- 19 Feb 07 17:28:25 >
Byakko

RE: Blue Dragon Ral Grado - Blue Dragon manga by the Death Note mangaka - Feb 20, 2007 14:11
Wait, where is the BD goblin? Did he finally leave while I was away ?

Well, too bad for him, meh!
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Blue Dragon Ral Grado - Blue Dragon manga by the Death Note mangaka - Feb 20, 2007 15:21
Death Note was awesome, but I don' t like this art on this franchise...I mean it is like .Hack, the varying art styles make it annoying. Stick to one and keep it at that.
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
RE: Blue Dragon Ral Grado - Blue Dragon manga by the Death Note mangaka - Feb 20, 2007 18:05
Heh, I downloaded the first scans from that fansite. Hmm, somehow I dont think Sakaguchi was allowed to make the main character quite so....horny!?

I like the art style in the manga though. I reckon they had to change the game to look more like the Dragonball-esque one to suit the audience maybe.
< Message edited by choupolo -- 20 Feb 07 12:23:07 >
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Blue Dragon Ral Grado - Blue Dragon manga by the Death Note mangaka - Feb 20, 2007 20:19
You know Naruto-fillers have ended yeah?
ginjirou

RE: Blue Dragon Ral Grado - Blue Dragon manga by the Death Note mangaka - Feb 20, 2007 23:40

ORIGINAL: Byakko

Wait, where is the BD goblin? Did he finally leave while I was away ?

Well, too bad for him, meh!

https://forum.kikizo.com/tm.asp?m=90191&p=3&tmode=1&smode=1

Byakko

RE: Blue Dragon Ral Grado - Blue Dragon manga by the Death Note mangaka - Feb 27, 2007 00:50
Ah, so he' s back to the land of manly women...

Lol, again, too bad for him

Btw, read somemore through the manga...it' s...really random Totally NOT something Sakaguchi would make. Ral is beyond horny, and the story' s still going slow.

I think it' s running on the brandpower of the mangaka; he doesn' t seem to be trying beyond drawing the monsters I think he can write better...
ginjirou

RE: Blue Dragon Ral Grado - Blue Dragon manga by the Death Note mangaka - Feb 27, 2007 00:57

Ah, so he' s back to the land of manly women...

Huh?
Byakko

RE: Blue Dragon Ral Grado - Blue Dragon manga by the Death Note mangaka - Feb 27, 2007 12:03
I' m sorry. I was trying for a jibe at Sweden but that was the best I could come up with =/
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Blue Dragon Ral Grado - Blue Dragon manga by the Death Note mangaka - Feb 27, 2007 12:42
speaking of people who left, where did Vx go?
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Blue Dragon Ral Grado - Blue Dragon manga by the Death Note mangaka - Feb 27, 2007 13:09
I' ve seen a few of his posts here and there lately. Maybe others have a better idea.
ginjirou

RE: Blue Dragon Ral Grado - Blue Dragon manga by the Death Note mangaka - Feb 27, 2007 18:33

I' m sorry. I was trying for a jibe at Sweden but that was the best I could come up with =/

It' s ok. We swedes are so perfect that it' s impossible to say anything bad about us
Dead Saint

• Total Posts : 205
RE: Blue Dragon Ral Grado - Blue Dragon manga by the Death Note mangaka - Feb 28, 2007 00:12
Sod this, i want an english version of the damn game! Which play asia now have done for June 21st if i remember right?
Byakko

RE: Blue Dragon Ral Grado - Blue Dragon manga by the Death Note mangaka - Feb 28, 2007 01:47
Hm, the one out now in Southeast Asia is with Jap dialouge AND subtitles...

According to Mistwalker, one with Jap dialouge and English subtitles should come out around late March, possibly dragging onto Mid-April =/

I expect it would only be slightly earlier than the official US release...
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
RE: Blue Dragon Ral Grado - Blue Dragon manga by the Death Note mangaka - Feb 28, 2007 02:48
They' re releasing two versions? The subbed version' s the only one worth having..
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Blue Dragon Ral Grado - Blue Dragon manga by the Death Note mangaka - Feb 28, 2007 05:51

speaking of people who left, where did Vx go?

Hey i was missed!

Im lurk more than i post, no posts that intrests me much lately! Forums could use a resurgance of posters!

Adam, we need to be able to win PS3' s
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Blue Dragon Ral Grado - Blue Dragon manga by the Death Note mangaka - Feb 28, 2007 09:23

Hey i was missed!

lol, i was wondering where you went
Byakko

RE: Blue Dragon Ral Grado - Blue Dragon manga by the Death Note mangaka - Feb 28, 2007 20:32

They' re releasing two versions? The subbed version' s the only one worth having..

The US/UK/West would prolly get a fully dubbed and localized version. The rest of Asia, especially the Southeast region, usually get the Jap version with English/respective languages instead.

This is what happened with Enchanted Arms. But in order to launch Blue Dragon as widely as possible at the earliest possible moment, the pure Jap version was produced here with only the instruction manual translated into English.

After complaints, a local gaming mag got in touch with a Mistwalker rep who promised a dubbed/subbed version to come out in early 2007; but no specific dates.

My guess then, is it' ll either prelude or follow or even be a port, of the pure English localized version that the US/UK would get.

But yeah, naturally we really just want the subbed version
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 24

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread