Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Blue Dragon Ral Grado - Blue Dragon manga by the Death Note mangaka
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 24 of 24
UnluckyOne

• Total Posts : 995
RE: Blue Dragon Ral Grado - Blue Dragon manga by the Death Note mangaka - Feb 28, 2007 20:53
I really hope they actually put some effort into localization this time. So many games have piss poor dubbing that make me want to tear my ears off. N3 comes to mind: Worst localization I' ve heard in a long time.
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
RE: Blue Dragon Ral Grado - Blue Dragon manga by the Death Note mangaka - Feb 28, 2007 21:57

My guess then, is it' ll either prelude or follow or even be a port, of the pure English localized version that the US/UK would get.

But yeah, naturally we really just want the subbed version

Ah I see. Yea unfortunately they think the majority of westerners can' t read and watch at the same time (they maybe right ), so they employ the worst voice actors they can find to punish us for it...

Tidus' voice in FFX made my ears bleed!
Dead Saint

• Total Posts : 205
RE: Blue Dragon Ral Grado - Blue Dragon manga by the Death Note mangaka - Feb 28, 2007 23:33
sadly i dont see it happening but i would love a subbed pal version. It made games Like Shenmue II on the DC so much better.

Ive got the BD soundtrack and i dread to think how songs like Watashi no Mizu to Sora, BAD BUT BAT and Happy Birthday are gonna sound in enlgish!
Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
RE: Blue Dragon Ral Grado - Blue Dragon manga by the Death Note mangaka - Mar 01, 2007 12:05
JRPGs don' t usually touch the songs (even those with lyrics)...right?

FFVIII' s ' Eyes on Me' (sung by Singapore' s own Fann Wong w00t! Although she sounded terrible there...), was there ever a ' Jap' version or was that it o_0?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 24 of 24

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message