Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Xbox 360 Not Sexy
Change Page: 1234 > | Showing page 1 of 4, messages 1 to 20 of 76
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 18, 2006 03:36
Hey Whets up I been hearing so much about how Sony lie' s Which they do so dose Microsoft but hey its cool so I was at Wal-Mart buying some cds and my bro says hey lets buy an 360 so I say cool go get it and what ever else we need for the 360 so we take it home and forgot to get a game luckily Xbox has an lot of demos out there for download so I guess its cool- anyway let me get to it there not one dam game out that I would spend 60 or hell 40 bucks on. But I do like that ghost recon. But I will give Xbox some credit the graphics look nice. But the game play feels bulky and little choppy on all the games accept ghost recon. And the heat lol man this thing spits out some hot air lol man my pc doesn’t get that hot. but all said and done there I waited a year to get one and I am not happy at all but yeah its cool its just 700 bucks my ass I hope the ps3 doesn’t bull shit me for an whole year. And get some good games out fast. but we will see I can say that the Xbox 360 is an better system than the ps3 because I am able to play it right now we will have to see in November to see the difference between the 2 I want make an judgment like all the other Sony haters but will see. Ps3 will rock I hope if its any thing like the ps2 it will but we will see Oh yeah don’t buy that madden 06 360 version its sucks lol the worst one ever. Sorry for my English it’s not my first lang. Peace out

The 360 is not sexy in no shape or forum
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 18, 2006 03:49
I can' t believe people bitch so much about the cost of 360 games. In the UK we pay the equilvent of $80 per game so people whining about games costing $60 in the states will get you no sympathy from me.

Shit, what demo' s have you played that have clunky controls?! Kameo, CoD2, Project Gotham 3, Lost Planet, Top Spin 2?!

Fight Night Round 3 takes some getting used to and Need For Speed Most Wanted' s framerate is terrible. Full Auto is awful and every single one of the officially licenced sports games suck.

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, Dead or Alive 4, Call of Duty 2, Fight Night Round 3, Kameo and Table Tennis are well worth their respective asking prices.

The console itself doesn' t get very warm, but the power pack does. Just keep it aired and it won' t crash. The PS3 will suffer exactly the same problems so you had better get used to it!

Actually, if you don' t like it, take it the f**k back and let someone else have it instead!

f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 18, 2006 03:50
God, i cant read all that, u need to break your posts into Paragraphs.

Yes, i agree on the framerate issues tho.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 18, 2006 06:10
You buy a 360 but forget to buy a game at the same time?
So does your brother who doesnt remind you or vice versa.

Good job...

Idiots...
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 17 Jun 06 22:21:27 >
mikayd2

RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 18, 2006 06:34
Majikdra6on You Seem Angry I not bitching about the 60 dollars for the games I' m just saying that there are a lot of bullshit games out and its been out for over an year and there' s not one dame game out that is worth 60 hell 39.99 its been an year and a good one where are the great games I mean com on why release an system with some rushed games..

Look back When the ps2 came out They had Some heat like Armored Core 2, Dynasty Warriors 2, Madden NFL 2001, Midnight Club: Street Racing , Orphen , Ready 2 Rumble Boxing: Round 2 , Ridge Racer V , SSX ,Silent Scope,Street Fighter EX3 Summoner , Tekken Tag Tournament , TimeSplitters Sorry I cant think of any more . And this was on launch day. But way over 20 something Games I Think it was like 33 or something now that’s the heat

The console itself doesn' t get very warm, but the power pack does

Yeah Right lol man if you feel the back of the 360 where the air is blowing out that my man is hot air hell the fans on my pc aren’t that hot. So I Would have to say that the 360 dose indeed get hot very hot lol

You buy a 360 but forget to buy a game at the same time?

Smart guy...

Nah lets be honest, you’re a idiot then.

Lol I' ll take that But honestly it wasn’t my ideal but that’s my brother so yeah ill take that.

The PS3 will suffer exactly the same problems so you had better get used to it!

Well on that note I cant say that it would seeing that we are not no where near November So with that said we will just have to go off Sony' s past history and they seem to be in good standing but well see in November. Hint Sony Sometimes lies

but the 360 is nice but I think the dam thing was rushed.

Actually, if you don' t like it, take it the f**k back and let someone else have it instead!

Sounds Like Someone Angry lol My Bro said You sound As if you work for Microsoft lol but hey I paid 700 bucks for the 360 And all of its hardware. So I guess I can say what the hell I want to say about it but its cool my bro like' s it. but really any good games coming out for the 360 ? well just a have to see
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 18, 2006 06:40
You paid 700 dollar for your 360?
With no games?
Wtf did you buy?

And if you name 100 accessories,just guess what you will pay for the ps3 then...

My 360 premium costed me 480 USD.
Ps3 gonna cost 790 USD here in Sweden,and 600 euro here in europe thats 780 usd.

Not including games or any accessories.

Movieplayer,gj Sony.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 17 Jun 06 22:40:48 >
mikayd2

RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 18, 2006 07:09
Some Contorllers That wireless network piece ms Warranty lil bro xbox live account and a coulpe of those charger thnigs for the remotes just the whole sabang man

Yeah I know ill Spend more on the ps3 but its cool the ps3 could cost 1200 bucks and i would still buy it i just love games
f3hunter

RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 18, 2006 07:21

Yeah Right lol man if you feel the back of the 360 where the air is blowing out that my man is hot air hell the fans on my pc aren’t that hot. So I Would have to say that the 360 dose indeed get hot very hot lol

hehe, true.. Sometimes i walk over my unit while my 360 is on and the heat nearly burns my face off.. well not that bad. but its nothing to worry about.
f3hunter

RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 18, 2006 07:23

Yeah I know ill Spend more on the ps3 but its cool the ps3 could cost 1200 bucks and i would still buy it i just love games

TBH if its ' Coolness' and great games ur after, it' ll be the Wii u' ll want to buy at launch!!
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 18, 2006 07:32
the wii' s cool?
Nitro

RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 18, 2006 07:41
Dude, stop typing " lol" all the f**king time, it makes you look like an idiot!

there are a lot of bullshit games out and its been out for over an year and there' s not one dame game out that is worth 60 hell 39.99

If you buy a game and don' t think it' s worth the money you paid for it then you are well within your rights to TAKE IT BACK. If you buy a game, decide to keep it, THEN bitch about it, ...you' re a D*CK!

Microsoft lol but hey I paid 700 bucks for the 360 And all of its hardware.

BULLSH*T!!!

You bought NO games and it cost you $700?!

The fans are blowing the hot air out of the unit, that helps keep the machine itself cool. The 360 itself DOES NOT GET VERY HOT.

Armored Core 2, Dynasty Warriors 2, Madden NFL 2001, Midnight Club: Street Racing , Orphen , Ready 2 Rumble Boxing: Round 2 , Ridge Racer V , SSX ,Silent Scope,Street Fighter EX3 Summoner , Tekken Tag Tournament , TimeSplitters

The " heat" ??? What the f*ck is the heat?!

The only good games available at launch for PS2 were:

- DOA2: Hardcore
- Moto GP
- Ready 2 Rumble Boxing: Round 2
- SSX
- Tekken Tag Tournament
- TimeSplitters

The rest were f**king rubbish!

The PS2 launch line-up wasn' t impressive at all. In fact, every website that covered it stated that it was sub-par.

its been an year and a good one where are the great games

Call of Duty 2
Dead or Alive 4
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Battlefield 2
Burnout Revenge (only worth it if you don' t already have the current gen version)
Fight Night Round 3
Rockstar Presents Table Tennis
Kameo
Moto GP 2006
Quake 4
Top Spin 2
Oblivion

THEY are all great games and mostly worth the asking price once you take the Live value into account.

You' re a f**king moron. If you don' t like the damn thing then take it back and stop whining. If you' re going to keep it then you need to stop f**king complaining because you DO have the right to return it.

In all honesty, I DON' T believe you have actually bought one. I think you' re some stupid kid who decided to post a pointless thread for some attention. $700?! Somehow buddy, i think not!
whiteguysamurai

• Total Posts : 316
RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 18, 2006 07:47
As for the hot air you feel, that means the 360 is going it' s job, and you should be happy for that.

About the price, well..I don' t know how old you are, but complaining about this price makes me a laugh a little.

When the 32bit generation came about, people were really happy to pay the lower prices, because in the previous generation, people were paying on the upwards of $70 for cart based games.

The reason was because carts were expensive to make.

Now we come to nearly 30 years after the cart, and our games are still cheaper.

The reason 360 games are more expensive is because games are harder to make, or the companies that make them have to fund research into what these machines are capable of.
For the first time in history, we have a gaming console with unrivaled power, ATi really pulled out the stops with this one, and frankly, devs are unsure what to do with it.

So really, if the xbox 360 doesn' t really give you wood... Wait.

It will blow you away!
Nitro

RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 18, 2006 07:57

As for the hot air you feel, that means the 360 is going it' s job, and you should be happy for that.

Ah! The voice of reason!

Nitro

RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 18, 2006 09:38

all man hell hers some breaking news Mikay D Woudent buy one For his life lol no one should halo 3 gonna end up on ps3 its just a matter of time

That' s what the guy said on Shoutwire. He obviously knows what he' s talking about...

http://www.shoutwire.com/comments/1952/Japan_Rejects_XBOX_360
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 18, 2006 12:08

Look back When the ps2 came out They had Some heat like Armored Core 2, Dynasty Warriors 2, Madden NFL 2001, Midnight Club: Street Racing , Orphen , Ready 2 Rumble Boxing: Round 2 , Ridge Racer V , SSX ,Silent Scope,Street Fighter EX3 Summoner , Tekken Tag Tournament , TimeSplitters Sorry I cant think of any more.

All of those are sub-par except Ready 2 Rumble and maybe SSX.

The 360 is not sexy in no shape or forum

Ah, see what he did there.

Well if you need to feel the back of the console to tell if it' s on, thats ok I suppose,
the rest of us usually just look at the ring of light. Otherwise there is no reason
for you to check the fans on the back, I am pretty sure Microsoft know they work.

And if you are that bothered, you could always pour water down the back of the
console, and kill 2 birds with one stone:

First bird: The 360 will no longer be hot and therefore no problem.

Second bird: You will likely be sunny side up in a hospital and doing us all
a favour by stopping your constant b*tching about petty problems.

mikayd2

RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 18, 2006 12:09
Majikdra6on You can suck a big one but really I guess we have different opinions but I can say lol as much as I like yeah so go suck an big one I said I wouldn’t buy an 360 for my life but hell shit changes lol oh shit lol

But Really Majikdra6on Most of the time you come off like a bitch and that’s just what I think of ya.

Yeah I was wrong about the 360 but it’s cool now I did not know what it took to make a game for the 360 so yeah I' m sorry.

The " heat" ??? What the f*ck is the heat?!

The only good games available at launch for r PS2 were:

- DOA2: Hardcore
- Moto GP
- Ready 2 Rumble Boxing: Round 2
- SSX
- Tekken Tag Tournament
- TimeSplitters

The rest were f**king rubbish!

The PS2 launch line-up wasn' t impressive at all. In fact, every website that covered it stated that it was sub-par.

Again Your opinon You’re entitled to that

You' re an f**king moron. If you don' t like the damn thing then take it back and stop whining. If you' re going to keep it then you need to stop f**king complaining because you DO have the right to return it.

Again Sounds Like An bitch it’s my opinion I can say what the fuck I want to lol oh my god lol

Call of Duty 2
Dead or Alive 4
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Battlefield 2
Burnout Revenge (only worth it if you don' t already have the current gen version)
Fight Night Round 3
Rockstar Presents Table Tennis
Kameo
Moto GP 2006
Quake 4
Top Spin 2
Oblivion

THEY are all great games and mostly worth the asking price once you take the Live value into account.

Yeah there cool not to me I like stuff like halo 2 killzone tekken soul caliber Super Smash Bros mgs2,3, deveil may cry these are games that I call the heat . Sexy Shit

$ 700.00 is not the exact amount I just thought I would round it off to the nearest hundred. you can easy spend a lot of money on these systems with out buying some games but really the total did come up about 700 bucks

but Majikdra6on your cool man I gots no beef with ya. You just sound like an bitch to me that’s all you know you remind me of my classmate now don’t get me wrong he’s cool and all but man he one of those type of guys that thinks its cool for an man to wear an pink shirt lol that’s all he wears yeah he likes women but man he can be an bitch sometime raising his hand at the end of class while were try to go home bicth shit like that. always talking I wonder if he had any friends in high school
lol

Majikdra6on last time you started to talk shit I was an man apologize for what I said
but fuck that you can suck on this one nice and slow this is the last time ill reply to your dumb ass comments ( He called me an Moran lol Ill take that ) have an good one Majikdra6on. I swear you remind me of my classmate

whiteguysamurai thanks I guess I will have to wait and see I Hope they bring the heat soon.

I Might just have to check out the wii Silentbomber I hope its cheap lol I don’t care I' ll buy it I do like super smash brothers

Last time any body wants to play halo2 my game tag is Mikay D
< Message edited by mikayd2 -- 18 Jun 06 5:39:37 >
mikayd2

RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 18, 2006 12:15
Yeah Tiz let me try that lol

I just bought that madden 2006 and its cool we love football kansas city chiefs all the way this year.

thinking about going to get this obilvion game heard it cool but from the pics I seen cant tell if its an fps or an rpg or some type of warcract game anybody ever play it if so what its like ..

and me checking the fans i just want to keep it cool as hell thats all i hate for it to over heat on me.
fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 18, 2006 15:48
i agree, the 360 kinda sucks the only two games i really liked were GRAW and oblivion, and i had to sell my copy cause i got tired of the loading times soi played it on my PC, i realy hope it gets better or im going to sell that junk
kaoru

• Total Posts : 96
RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 18, 2006 16:33
Yo Mikay, why on earth would you spend that much money over $700, I just got my 360 a day ago, and the only game I bought was DOA4, I know that there are many selection of games around, but DOA4 was my favorite of all. So I spend around $500, 432 was the 360 itself DOA4 was 64 sum it up close to 500.
Yeah the 360 console wasen' t that sexy, but the graphics was sexy enough for me to think it over. I am please with my 360, but it' s true some games are lagging like Full Auto every time I drift on a corner or being shot at the game start' s to slow and skip itself, some game' s take long to load, I remember Bill Gate stated the 360 will load faster then the original xbox saying that it' ll take like 5-8 sec to boot, but games like Oblivion and Moto GP 2006 loads over 30-50 sec. I play nearly an hour and the console is extracting alot amount of heat, especially the Brick plug, it extract 3x the heat the console produce. So far my 360 is going great not a problem whats so ever, I even update the console, nothing went wrong.
And as for Sony new next-gen, I already have enough money save up for that, I' m going for the $599 60 GB PS3, I' m pretty sure the PS3 will have some problem with the console, every system isn' t perfect. Sure xbox 360 has it problem, over-heating, disc scratches, system error-defect, I' m pretty sure that PS3 will suffer the same, it' s a machine of course. So until the PS3 is out, I' m enjoying my 360 for a while.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 18, 2006 18:12

Sure xbox 360 has it problem, over-heating, disc scratches, system error-defect, I' m pretty sure that PS3 will suffer the same, it' s a machine of course.

Disc scratches with the 360 were caused by numbskulls that decide to turn the
console from it' s side to its vertical stand point whilst the disc is spinning over
30 times a second!

check out the idiots...
Change Page: 1234 > | Showing page 1 of 4, messages 1 to 20 of 76

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message