Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Xbox 360 Not Sexy
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 2 of 4, messages 21 to 40 of 76
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 18, 2006 18:43
You pay 700 USD,but the games you like isn' t on xbox and then you complain about it like- killzone tekken soul caliber Super Smash Bros mgs2,3, deveil may cry

ANyway,under dev is halo3,lost odyssey,blue dragon,ninja gaiden2,alan wake,resident evil5,rainbowsix,mass effect1,2 and 3 too human 1,2 and 3,forza2,next gen Sonic,Gears of war,huxley,tri-ace new rpg,alone in darkness,Fable2,dead rising,lost planet,new wolfenstein by ID software,valve creator of half life1/2 says we are devloping for 360,and a game that will suit you-viva pinata!

Anyway you' re a dumb fanboy,you buy a 360 and complain its overpriced,then you say you would happily pay a ps3 for 1300 dollar.
So basically you trash a next gen console with as much power as a ps3 calling it ovepriced but you would happily pay for equal power with double amount of money,you want a movieplayer,is that it?
You also forget to buy any360 game when you buy your console....sigh
Then later you trash 360 games.

Oblivion is a game that is considered one if not the best PC RPG of all time.
But ofc Sony fanboy has to trash it since it also came for 360...

About GRAW,well we have diffrent taste,however the AVG rank for GRAW is 92%and i agree with it,you doesnt.

< Message edited by quezcatol -- 18 Jun 06 11:01:15 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 18, 2006 21:31
No dumbass, i wasn' t pointing out that you' d previously said you would never buy a 360. I was pointing out you' re idiotic notion on Halo 3 being released on PS3.

Microsoft OWNS Bungie. It will only be released on 360 and PC, Sony can' t EVER have it.

It' s retarded that you bought a 360, spent in the region of $700 and yet didn' t buy a single game. Then bitch about some demo' s. What kind of stupid are you?

Yeah there cool not to me I like stuff like halo 2 killzone tekken soul caliber Super Smash Bros mgs2,3, deveil may cry these are games that I call the heat . Sexy Shit

1 game on a Microsoft platform, and a game that' s also available on the PC?!

Exactly WHY did you buy a 360 if the games you like aren' t going to be released on it?!

$ 700.00 is not the exact amount I just thought I would round it off to the nearest hundred. you can easy spend a lot of money on these systems with out buying some games but really the total did come up about 700 bucks

Ok granted, and it' s possible if like you say you bought the wireless kit. What i don' t get is how you can rack up $700 buying hardware and forget to buy a game...

but Majikdra6on your cool man I gots no beef with ya. You just sound like an bitch to me that’s all you know you remind me of my classmate now don’t get me wrong he’s cool and all but man he one of those type of guys that thinks its cool for an man to wear an pink shirt

Like MY pink shirt?!

Perhaps like me, your classmate gets laid more than you ever will. Just a thought.

What' s wrong with pink anyway?!

my game tag is Mikay D

Erm, would that be your 360 gemertag too?
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 18, 2006 21:31

Now we come to nearly 30 years after the cart, and our games are still cheaper.

I didnt realise the Snes was that old
Nitro

RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 18, 2006 21:41
Actually you numb goon, how the hell can you say that the games i listed (the GOOD 360 games) aren' t for you when all you' ve actually played are:

NBA Live 06
Madden NFL 06
Hexic HD

You haven' t played anything else!

See here...

(note that to see what i' m directing people towards you will need an Xbox Live account as you' ll be asked to login)

I think that before you comment about games you should actually go play them.
< Message edited by Majikdra6on -- 18 Jun 06 14:09:32 >
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 18, 2006 22:08

Ok granted, and it' s possible if like you say you bought the wireless kit. What i don' t get is how you can rack up $700 buying hardware and forget to buy a game...

Maybe he thought it was like the 16-bit era when consoles came with a free pack-in game

Also I have 2 Pink shirts dammit! And I wear them with no worries cause I' m THAT secure
Nitro

RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 18, 2006 22:15
I would even be able to understand if he said " rather than buy a game with the console i thought i would play some of the demo' s available for download on XBLM and decide what i want that way..."

...but he' s only played NBA Live 06 and Madden NFL 06 (2 of the worst games on the console) and he' s commenting on GRAW, CD2, Kameo and FNR3 (to name a few), all of which are available in demo form on Marketplace.

Also I have 2 Pink shirts dammit! And I wear them with no worries cause I' m THAT secure

That' s because like me you' re a REAL man! Sh*t, Ace Ventura is my idol and he got away with wearing a tutu!
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 18, 2006 23:45
Majikdra6on you take stuff to serious
but what ever i have played lots of the games u asked this isent the first time i played the 360 i am not a fan boy. hell i love halo 1 and 2 . i like madden and live but they need to fix live. When some one talks shit about ms you guys jump on em. yeah I like sony and nintindo and the dam xbox 360 there cool

just be cool i not triping with none of you guys the name calling is what we call bitch shit. but thats cool I' ll take that.

And Majikdra6on about the pink shirt told you i was right. but hey im sure you do get ass. But more than me yeah right.

Pink is cool for who ever wants to wear i dont think its cool for a man to wear it but ok i wouldent put my son in it. Rock what you want

Oblivion is a game that is considered one if not the best PC RPG of all time.
But ofc Sony fanboy has to trash it since it also came for 360...

Yeah it may be i havent played it lil bro has he likes it

I love sony and nintindo a littile more sony than ms but i will buy both of the systems so i can have em both.

Good day every body
Nitro

RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 19, 2006 00:00

Pink is cool for who ever wants to wear i dont think its cool for a man to wear it but ok i wouldent put my son in it. Rock what you want

*cough* Homophopic f**king loser!!! *cough*
Nitro

RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 19, 2006 00:31
Also, how can a piece of electronic equipment be " sexy" ???

The machine isn' t exactly aesthetically pleasing, i' ll give you that, but neither is the PS3 case. In fact, more jokes have been made about the PS3 looking like a George Foreman Grill than about 360.

360 is simply plain looking. Faceplates help the cause and the pad is almost perfect (again, lacking the NiGHTS pad' s d-pad), and it should be considering SEGA designed it. The machine itself is smaller than the premium PS3 model, the original Xbox and it' s slimmer than the original PS2 (yes the 2 PS3 models are currently different sizes), as shown here...

The 360 SHOULD be availble in black (both matte and glossy), ...that would make it look nicer.

But if you' d previously seen and played on the thing and you knew what you were getting (as you claim), then why the hell are you complaining at all?!
QuezcatoL

RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 19, 2006 03:39
I still can' t shake off that he thinks 1300 dollar for a ps3 would be fine.

And complain that xbox360 is overpriced.
One of the worse fanboy comment i ever seen
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 19, 2006 04:19
The PS3 looks like a George Foreman Grill
The Xbox 360 looks like a Desktop/Tower PC
The PS2 looks like a radiator
And the Super Nintendo is the ugliest system ever made. (Its Japanese counterpart, the Super Famicom looks beautiful!)
f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 19, 2006 04:38
heh, i think the Dreamcast looks sexy.. Next to my 360 and looks ' cute' next to it...

Wii seems to look sweet too.. hmm anyway..
QuezcatoL

RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 19, 2006 04:50
The 360 doesnt look cool,and i still doesnt know which geniuys deiced to put the HDD over one of the ventilation place.
It doesnt look better that its over there anyway so...
Nitro

RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 19, 2006 05:02
I think it looks better vertical than horizontal, but i have mine hoprizontal anyway for convienance and starage sake.

Any issues people ahve had with the thing; disc' s being scratched, constant overheating, profiles being overwriten etc...

...they' ve all been the end users fault.

The discs get scratched when the machine is moved (say from vertical to horizontal) while turned on with a disc in the drive. It overheats if you don' t keep it ventilated, -- and profiles were overwriten when people left a disc in the drive (i NEVER leave a disc in the drive) and when turned on the game launched and auto saved before the profile had signed in.

I hope Microsoft do as Sony do and make slim versions of the 360 at some point down the road. I want a black one too, maybe a charcoal grey one like the dev-kits!
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 19, 2006 05:02
The PS3 looks like a George Foreman Grill lol now thats funny
The Ps3 is indeed sexy to me it his its reminds me of a bmw 7 series which are sexy as well and the 360 reminds me of one of those fast ass mustangs You just got to love them mustangs. but I cant Fit my family in the mustang but I can in the bmw can i get a hell yeah.
Nitro

RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 19, 2006 05:12

Xbox 360?

PS3?
QuezcatoL

RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 19, 2006 06:10
Mikayd2 welcome to the site,and its good to know that you' re honest about being a sony fanboy,who hate xbox.
Nitro

RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 19, 2006 07:44
Y' know what dude, after the nice voice message you sent me earlier, i take all my comments about you being a dumbass back. I really appreciate what you said man, so yeah we' re cool!

The PS3 however, in my eyes is more lke a Bugatti Veyron...

...big, powerful, stylish, really expensive and gets very hot (PS3 currently how heat issues)
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 19, 2006 08:11

The 360 SHOULD be availble in black (both matte and glossy)

1 can of spraypaint, some painters tape, a craft knife, and some odd screwdriver' s later, you' ve got one (at least a matte one).

Heh, I think I' ll paint mine masculine pink.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 19, 2006 09:17

Heh, I think I' ll paint mine masculine pink.

Yeah!! Well said, that and a pint o' beer!

Y' know what dude, after the nice voice message you sent me earlier, i take all my comments about you being a dumbass back. I really appreciate what you said man, so yeah we' re cool!

You can send voice messages on Kikizo?
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 2 of 4, messages 21 to 40 of 76

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread