Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Post Your New Console Pics
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 55 of 55
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 24, 2006 08:34

Wii pictures?
Your Wiish is my command.

Rampage, so I take it you didn' t try uploading in normal ' ol Media Player did you? I don' t trust anything but that & Itunes. I' ve gotten abnormal constant skipping on every single in-house media player I' ve ever used.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 24, 2006 08:45
THATS FAKE
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 24, 2006 08:47

Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 24, 2006 08:48

ORLY?
QuezcatoL

RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 24, 2006 08:50
YOU BEEN PWNED BY QUEZ.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 24, 2006 08:51

ORIGINAL: Rampage99

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated

Traded in my Zune today for an iPod Nano. I know, I know... craziness. The Zune was really giving me problems though. The player started skipping again and was doing it far too frequesntly. I tried reloading all the songs again and the problem continued. I just couldn' t take it.
It' d make sense for Zune to use WinMediaPlayer right? It' s not some funky-bizzare media player like the kind that came with mine right? Well that' s disappointing.

Can you not see the pics?

I was joking...
Oh sorry dude, can' t see your poker face over the interweb.

It' s a Zune player. It' s basically WMP11 which is a big rip off of iTunes. the Zune player is a pain though and is extremely resource intensive. I sucks up ram like nobody' s business. I don' t know. The Zune had plenty of perks but it had problems in areas that should have been MS' s primary focus.

I' m extremely happy with my iPod Nano though. No skips, software problems, nor glitchy behavior. The Nike+ add on is phenominal! I used it today for a run and it gave me constant updates on my distance and how my run was going (the music dims down and a girls voice gives you a brief update). When I was done I plugged the Nano into my laptop and it uploaded all my run' s info to Nike. It put everything into a nice little chart with all my info listed (how hast I was going, distance, calories burned, when I kicked in my motivational music, etc.). It' s a 8 gig too so even though it doesn' t hold nearly as much music as the zune did it doesn' t really matter. I already have 3 days worth of music on there and it' s not full.

Ah, but iTunes sucks ass. The Nano is awesome, i have one (the original glass & chrome), but iTunes pisses me off no end. I despise the damn thing!

Still, the build quality of Apples hardware is very very high. It' s a shame they don' t make games consoles...
Terrak

• Total Posts : 783
RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 24, 2006 08:52
LOL

Eddies Custom Built Wii, DUde you just save yourself over US$850!!! (On Wii & ps3)

Dude you got too much time on yours hands (nothing much to play eh?)
QuezcatoL

RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 24, 2006 08:59
Majik,you coming oline for some GoW?

Obs i have a new gamertag caled QUEZCOTL
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 24, 2006 09:07

YOU BEEN PWNED BY QUEZ.

Y' think so?

LOL

Eddies Custom Built Wii, DUde you just save yourself over US$850!!! (On Wii & ps3)

Dude you got too much time on yours hands

Not if you deduct the price of the under-counter radio that supplied the " mote" , but whatever. I just like making people laugh.

(nothing much to play eh?)

Actually, I' ve got quite a bit to play still. I' m having tons of fun with CoD:3' s online component. (still haven' t willed my body to finish story-mode) But my new addiction is definately Small Arms. It' s freaking Smash Bro' s with guns, what' s not to like?
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 24 Nov 06 1:11:46 >
Terrak

• Total Posts : 783
RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 24, 2006 09:21

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated

Not if you deduct the price of the under-counter radio that supplied the " mote" , but whatever. I just like making people laugh.

I meant no offense by that, i actually got a good laugh from both machines so thanks for the effort.

Actually, I' ve got quite a bit to play still. I' m having tons of fun with CoD:3' s online component. (still haven' t willed my body to finish story-mode) But my new addiction is definately Small Arms. It' s freaking Smash Bro' s with guns, what' s not to like?

You live in the US right? So you guys got all the good games and all the consoles already. Us Aussies still have to wait ages to get all the games you already got.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 24, 2006 09:28

I meant no offense by that, i actually got a good laugh from both machines so thanks for the effort.
Just kidding man.

You live in the US right? So you guys got all the good games and all the consoles already. Us Aussies still have to wait ages to get all the games you already got.
Yup, Detroit. So you guys don' t have CoD:3, Small Arms, or both? Cause IMO, I could wait for CoD:3, but I' d be suprised if you guys didn' t have Small Arms. It' s not like they' re translating it into Aborigine or anything.
Die_Hounderdoggen

• Total Posts : 275
RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 24, 2006 09:46

It' s not like they' re translating it into Aborigine or anything.

I blame your broad ethnic labeling as the downfall of Western civilization.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 24, 2006 09:48
Bro, have you been lurking or what? You really need to get your post count up dude, you' ve been in & out here long enough.

I blame your broad ethnic labeling as the downfall of Western civilization.
I wasn' t expecting the Inquisition here.
Die_Hounderdoggen

• Total Posts : 275
RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 24, 2006 09:50

Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise....
< Message edited by Die_Hounderdoggen -- 24 Nov 06 1:52:50 >
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 26, 2006 10:45
did you actually take time to do that?
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 55 of 55

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages