Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Post Your New Console Pics
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 55
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 21, 2006 09:25

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

Why you angry and making a scene?

ROFLMAO!!

I will SPANK you in the middle of this supermarket, so help me!!
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 21, 2006 09:59

Dude you' re in a fucking tee shirt (at this time of year). People on my side of the world were wearing winter jackets and still froze their asses off waiting in line for the PS3.
' Cept me, I' m still out mowing the lawn in shorts.

Zune

Btw, that was on the second day of waiting in line for the PS3.
Excellent. I' ve never drooled over MP3 players, but that does look sexy.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 21, 2006 10:04
" ' Cept me, I' m still out mowing the lawn in shorts."

I don' t think you live at the same part of the world as I do...the only people wearing shorts here are truckers and the insane.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 21, 2006 10:45
the only people where i live that are still wearing shorts are rednecks, whores, and this creepy pedophile that lives near my cousin
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 21, 2006 11:39

ORIGINAL: mastachefbkw

the only people where i live that are still wearing shorts are rednecks, whores, and this creepy pedophile that lives near my cousin

Agent Ghost

RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 21, 2006 11:46
" the only people where i live that are still wearing shorts are rednecks, whores, and this creepy pedophile that lives near my cousin"

hahahaha I' m glad I live just outside a big city insead of living in it.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 22, 2006 03:16
I GOT MY PS3 TODAY!!!

My uber-awesome tape-de----I mean, PS3

Well heck, if you guys aren' t going to contribute.

I don' t think you live at the same part of the world as I do...the only people wearing shorts here are truckers and the insane.
Cananada right? Where abouts?
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 22 Nov 06 3:21:11 >
f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 22, 2006 03:44
lol..??

Where are the Wii' s people claim to own??
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 22, 2006 10:54

Where are the Wii' s people claim to own??
Whuh? Was that even a sentence?
Terrak

• Total Posts : 783
RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 22, 2006 11:10
LOL

I actually though you had a real ps3 for a moment there (seen enough of that shiny monstrosity) thats why i didn' t even bother enlarging the photo. Nice job though, looks like thats the closest most of us will get to a real ps3 for a while.
Hmm you thought genji was bad i think Mobile Suite Gundam Crossfire for ps3 takes the honors now. 1up absolutely panned it with a score 2/10!! TIme to change disks.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 22, 2006 11:20

I actually though you had a real ps3 for a moment there (seen enough of that shiny monstrosity) thats why i didn' t even bother enlarging the photo. Nice job though, looks like thats the closest most of us will get to a real ps3 for a while.
Hmm you thought genji was bad i think Mobile Suite Gundam Crossfire for ps3 takes the honors now. 1up absolutely panned it with a score 2/10!! TIme to change disks.
Yeah, Genji was disappointing, that' s why i said it sucks. I wasn' t expecting anything from Gundam Crossfire, but i loved the original Genji so that was seriously disappointing.
Terrak

RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 22, 2006 11:26
Dude i keep laughing at that picture

- ' Real Time Suck' only possible with the power of playstation 3

Time to put that bad boy on ebay for massive profit!!!
Agent Ghost

RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 22, 2006 13:31

I GOT MY PS3 TODAY!!!

ebay?

" Cananada right? Where abouts?"

Quebec (Gatineau region) 10 minutes from Ottawa. You?

why don' t the forum buttons work anymore...

Oh I found the best picture of a PS3.
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300051023981#ebayphotohosting
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 22 Nov 06 5:40:47 >
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 23, 2006 06:11

Dude i keep laughing at that picture

- ' Real Time Suck' only possible with the power of playstation 3

Time to put that bad boy on ebay for massive profit!!!
Seriously? I did it in like 10 minutes. See, now you' ve got me thinking, suppose I got my hands on a PSone, & gutted it down, broke it up a little, & then stuck it in the.... GRRRH, now I want to start making seriously stupid mods.[:' (]

Cananada right? Where abouts

Quebec (Gatineau region) 10 minutes from Ottawa. You?
Couple hundred miles away in little Wayne Michigan, Like 15 minutes from Detroit. So yup, I am pretty close, & I' m still wearing shorts like a madman.

I GOT MY PS3 TODAY!!!

ebay?
Can you not see the pics?

https://www.kikizo.com/viewer/imageview_forums.asp?http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n255/Eddie_the_Hated/DSCF1229.jpg

https://www.kikizo.com/viewer/imageview_forums.asp?http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n255/Eddie_the_Hated/DSCF1230.jpg

That pic was good though, so simple, so elegant.
f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 23, 2006 06:32
Wii pictures?
Terrak

RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 23, 2006 06:40
Apparently no one here has either console (except for Eddies & Agents custom made ' ps3' s' ) nor a camera. Couldn' t be bother guys? Or to busy having too much fun on your new consoles! Lucky gits!!!
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 23, 2006 12:16
Traded in my Zune today for an iPod Nano. I know, I know... craziness. The Zune was really giving me problems though. The player started skipping again and was doing it far too frequesntly. I tried reloading all the songs again and the problem continued. I just couldn' t take it.

I got the 8Gig iPod Nano for the same price so they just swapped it out. I also got the Nike+ add on which I' ve been wanting for a long time. Once the Zune' s kinks are worked out I' ll get it again. As of now I reccomend waiting.
Agent Ghost

RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 23, 2006 13:23

"

I was joking...
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 24, 2006 07:37

Traded in my Zune today for an iPod Nano. I know, I know... craziness. The Zune was really giving me problems though. The player started skipping again and was doing it far too frequesntly. I tried reloading all the songs again and the problem continued. I just couldn' t take it.
It' d make sense for Zune to use WinMediaPlayer right? It' s not some funky-bizzare media player like the kind that came with mine right? Well that' s disappointing.

I was joking...
Oh sorry dude, can' t see your poker face over the interweb.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Post Your New Console Pics - Nov 24, 2006 08:02

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated

It' d make sense for Zune to use WinMediaPlayer right? It' s not some funky-bizzare media player like the kind that came with mine right? Well that' s disappointing.

I was joking...
Oh sorry dude, can' t see your poker face over the interweb.

It' s a Zune player. It' s basically WMP11 which is a big rip off of iTunes. the Zune player is a pain though and is extremely resource intensive. I sucks up ram like nobody' s business. I don' t know. The Zune had plenty of perks but it had problems in areas that should have been MS' s primary focus.

I' m extremely happy with my iPod Nano though. No skips, software problems, nor glitchy behavior. The Nike+ add on is phenominal! I used it today for a run and it gave me constant updates on my distance and how my run was going (the music dims down and a girls voice gives you a brief update). When I was done I plugged the Nano into my laptop and it uploaded all my run' s info to Nike. It put everything into a nice little chart with all my info listed (how hast I was going, distance, calories burned, when I kicked in my motivational music, etc.). It' s a 8 gig too so even though it doesn' t hold nearly as much music as the zune did it doesn' t really matter. I already have 3 days worth of music on there and it' s not full.
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 55

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message