Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Gran Turismo HD becomes actual game
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 31 of 31
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: Gran Turismo HD becomes actual game - Aug 29, 2006 00:04
I' d hope for the image of the ps3, that PD go ahead and make some major visual upgrades and some new content, and the online that was surely lacking from the release of gt4 (did they eventually include it?). This game is Sony' s flagship racing game, it has to have what it takes to compete with other racing games available at the same time. If it will be just a 1080p GT4 then there is no chance.

I guess when they said that it' d come out not long after launch (or something) this was their idea. Spend years on a new one and re-release GT4 on ps3...

Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Gran Turismo HD becomes actual game - Aug 30, 2006 10:34
Gran Turismo sucks.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Gran Turismo HD becomes actual game - Aug 30, 2006 20:27
I' m [retty sure it will be online and with upgraded visuals (there' s a GT4 Online beta that they' ve been testing for a while).I' d say GTHD is a launch title - it needs some visual upgrades and implementing the Online mode that' s already done.
Alejandro Rodriguez

• Total Posts : 4
RE: Gran Turismo HD becomes actual game - Aug 31, 2006 04:36
wow i played gt4 it was rly good i liked most of the cars but a good racing game is a game with alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of cars to choose from with courses so sharp and narrow with a few straightaways (if anyone is uessing yes i am tlkin about initial d if u dnt knw what it is research it on this website ;) , http://go2id.net/main.php).
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Gran Turismo HD becomes actual game - Aug 31, 2006 04:39
**cough** The Initial D series sucks! **cough**
]GaNgStA[

RE: Gran Turismo HD becomes actual game - Aug 31, 2006 05:06
I really liked the anime series :)

Is this game any good? I thought it' s some anime based crap...
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Gran Turismo HD becomes actual game - Aug 31, 2006 06:56

Gran Turismo had an anime series? really, was it something like the tansformers?
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: Gran Turismo HD becomes actual game - Aug 31, 2006 09:09

ORIGINAL: ]GaNgStA[

Is this game any good? I thought it' s some anime based crap...

I had a friend who liked the arcade game, i have the ps2 game and it sucks ass. never watched the anime but saw the movie a while back, it was ok.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Gran Turismo HD becomes actual game - Aug 31, 2006 09:39
This game will probably sell for less. Later in the life of ps3 I can see this being bundled in with the console.
Papado

• Total Posts : 234
RE: Gran Turismo HD becomes actual game - Aug 31, 2006 14:09
Grand Turismo is Sony' s joke to racing fans. I can not believe I once considered it a good racing series. Almost everything about the game is broken, making the end experince much more frustrating than it ever is fun: " OOH, i will just take my million dollar sports car and attempt this wide turn at fifty miles per hour; the one a prius should be able to do without any particular hassle. Now if I could only... no, don' t run into the wall, i wanted you to; maybe i should just try it again. Now this time i will just... oh, you found a tree; that' s nice." And so forth. Not to mention that you are " racing" against yourself most of the time, since you AI cohorts somehow manage to do even worse than you, ending up face first in some tires, or a tree, or a bunch of other cars causing an inxplicable pileup which you of course can' t escape so why not start the race over?... Pass! I bought an xbox 360 with PGR3 a few days ago and it opened my eyes; I thought " My god, finally, the way sports cars are meant to behave!" On top of all this, Grand Turismo doesn' t even have Ferraris, Lamborghinis,or many other famous brands. Who needs it? Viva PGR, viva Forza, Viva Microsoft!

Warning: viva Mocrosoft is a trademar of the Microsoft tm. Corporation and all of it' s subsidiaries. Violating copyright laws may lead to legal action or severe personal injury, ie. loss of mobility, sight, hearing, thought proceses through means of decapitation, thumbs, arms, knees, and/or all other bodily appendages.
< Message edited by papado -- 31 Aug 06 6:12:17 >
]GaNgStA[

RE: Gran Turismo HD becomes actual game - Aug 31, 2006 16:53
I' ll wait to see Forza 2 in 60fps , but as much as I agree on GT I dislike Forza even more.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 31 of 31

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message