Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 PS vs Xbox - A pschological study
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 30 of 30
Ikashiru

• Total Posts : 649
RE: PS vs Xbox - A pschological study - Aug 09, 2006 00:28
this study is pretty baseless and comes down to samples, and the techniques employed - which are not really divulged here at all.

You could easily make similar conclusions based on fanboy stereotypes..

*edit realised coudlnt fit a constructive argument into the time alloted before my time to go home.. que hanna & barbera style cartoon sound effect as I dash off home..*
I_AscendancY_I

• Total Posts : 10
RE: PS vs Xbox - A pschological study - Aug 09, 2006 08:14
you know what Evil Man maybe i should buy a ps3 so i can chuck the controller at your ass and have it come back to me OWN3D
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: PS vs Xbox - A pschological study - Aug 09, 2006 08:18
LoL I wouldve bought to PS3 for that controller. Maybe even modified it into a batarang if they kept the design. Anyways just do what I did, click the grey button above his name it will blck all his messages.
Màss X

• Total Posts : 15
RE: PS vs Xbox - A pschological study - Aug 09, 2006 08:26
Xbox fits more snugly into my loose asshole so I likes xbox betters!
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: PS vs Xbox - A pschological study - Aug 09, 2006 10:35

uumai' s japanese?.

Really? Personaly, I thought the name had more of a welsh ring to it

you know what Evil Man maybe i should buy a ps3 so i can chuck the controller at your ass and have it come back to me OWN3D

Yeah Evil Man! He told you! You' ve been around since 2004, and he' s only been around since... erm... yesterday! So you better believe I' m gonna believe everything he says! Yeah!!!

I really hate having to do this twice in one day, but here I go. GROW UP! come back when you' ve decided to act like anything but a pre-pubescent sixth grader.

P.S. All your base are belong to Eddie.
< Message edited by Eddie_the_Hated -- 9 Aug 06 2:38:10 >
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: PS vs Xbox - A pschological study - Aug 09, 2006 17:13

Xbox fits more snugly into my loose asshole so I likes xbox betters!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAH come on evil stop it you' re killin me HAHAH
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: PS vs Xbox - A pschological study - Aug 09, 2006 17:37

uumai YOUR EXACTLY wat we are looking

you wanna join?

What exactly would I be joining? Not some Sony love-fest fanboy club or something is it?

uumai' s japanese?.

Well actually, no. I like many people I knew who loved games and art back in school used to want to design games in class when there was little better to do. uumai was the title for the series with was eventually to become a comic, with a similar set of characters and theme running through it. (uumai was a character within the story too)

I hate to sound cliche, but, " I' m in it for the games" . Not all just the ones I have fun with most. I was/am/will forever be a Sega Fanboy - I only bought ps2/gamecube/xbox because sega went multi-format and I wanted their games.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: PS vs Xbox - A pschological study - Aug 14, 2006 13:38

eah Evil Man! He told you! You' ve been around since 2004, and he' s only been around since... erm... yesterday! So you better believe I' m gonna believe everything he says! Yeah!!!

I really hate having to do this twice in one day, but here I go. GROW UP! come back when you' ve decided to act like anything but a pre-pubescent sixth grader.

ok? wow do u hear yourself think? just because hes been a member for 1 day doesnt mean evil man knows more than he does. for instence someone like u has been a member longer than me but i could still know more than you, the only thing this means is maybe evil man joined kikizo first. of course you could be right and the dude could be a nube that doesnt know anything but who am i to judge?
< Message edited by mastachefbkw -- 14 Aug 06 16:40:20 >
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: PS vs Xbox - A pschological study - Aug 14, 2006 13:41
Masta, shut the fuck up.

Seriously, for your sake.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: PS vs Xbox - A pschological study - Aug 15, 2006 00:34

Masta, shut the fuck up.

Seriously, for your sake.

Dude im not sayin nothin bad about u, im just sayin that Eddie shouldnt judge people because they just joined.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 30 of 30

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message