Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Oblivion - PC Developers SUCK...
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 52 of 52
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: Oblivion - PC Developes SUCK... - Mar 24, 2006 07:21

not much - I expected something like that. -Why? did I hurt your feelings saying that PC devs can' t make a game without glitches and shit?

nope. just calling it as i see it.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Oblivion - PC Developes SUCK... - Mar 24, 2006 08:01
Western Vs Jap developers ?

i' ll definitly go with tha jap, i still think that those are the geniuses in this industry, although a lot of western developers improved their quality work but they' re still lacking that charisma that Jap games have, i really don' t know why exactly.

usualy Jap are much better than westerners in graphics, you might think otherwise, but that' s because jap have only focused on PS2 which is a very dated machine, i' m sure that PS3 at E3 will reveal what Jap Dev can really do once again...

however , Ubisoft is showing to be the next Rareware in graphics, and i really respect this company a lot, most of the time they release games with a high quality.

what i don' t like about JAp is that sometimes i think they are really weird, what the hell is wrong with them soemtimes?? Suikoden V, i' m a fan !! but they stick to that TEEN character that look girly, why ? why ? why?? the theme is War , why don' t they make the hero look like a 30 year old, classy enough, and manly??

is it because most of JAP market are teens and so they want to creat a character so that those teens can relate to him?? that really sucks and i' m starting to get really tired of it ... man just llook at final fantasy 12... give me a cloud !!

in fact most of the popular characters in video games (even in JAP) are not girly nor teens, Snake , Cloud, Dante (1&2), Ryu ... i just don' t get Jap people

Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Oblivion - PC Developes SUCK... - Mar 24, 2006 08:20

ORIGINAL: Bishonen

.....a Japanese made FPS would be totally awesome also...

Namco' s Breakdown. It' s pretty good, from what I hear, but the Japanese aren' t as skilled at FPSs. They just don' t have the practice (and probably not the desire) to make one as good as Halo, Chronicles of Riddick, Doom 3, Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, or the like. These guys just have WAY more experience in the genre.

Not saying it couldn' t happen, but...
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Oblivion - PC Developes SUCK... - Mar 28, 2006 06:56

quote:Majikdra6on

is there any chance Onimusha 4 will be released on ex-box?

Highly doubtful, but i hear it' s being ported to PC like RE4.

....Capcom REALLY despise ex-box don' t they?....

....and i thought porting Resi 4 to PS2 only, was a slap in the face... ...but Onimusha to PC rather then ex-box???..

....f*cking wan*ers....

...capcom have always been the type of developer in need of a serious kicking, and this just proves it...

...are you guys ABSOLUTELY sure about Resi 5 on 360??...
Sulphur_Genius

• Total Posts : 28
RE: Oblivion - PC Developes SUCK... - Mar 28, 2006 07:09

Capcom REALLY despise ex-box don' t they?....

Maybe the Xbox, but theyve been quick enough to give Microsoft Lost Planet and Dad Rising as exclusives and they have announced RE5 for 360 too.

Its probably more to do with Microsoft pretty much abandoning Xbox now that 360 is on the market.

...are you guys ABSOLUTELY sure about Resi 5 on 360??...

That its coming to 360? Yes definately. Its going to both 360 and PS3, it' s just been delayed so they can launch both versions simultaneously or there abouts.
Bishonen

RE: Oblivion - PC Developes SUCK... - Mar 29, 2006 22:58

Lost Planet and Dad Rising

...any new news on these two?.....

...i' m really looking forward to see how they turn out... ...especially Lost Planet ... it looks like resident evil, but kinda better...
Bishonen

RE: Oblivion - PC Developes SUCK... - Mar 29, 2006 23:00
...err...

...Dead Rising ofc...
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Oblivion - PC Developes SUCK... - Mar 29, 2006 23:36
Hahahaha, ... " Dad Rising" ...

He' s not dyslexic, he' s just stupid!

Anyway, Dead Rising was delayed for a while, and it' s turning out to be a good thing because every time screens are released they look better and better...

As for Lost Planet, i' m not posting any screens because in the majority of the one s that are floating about you can' t really tell what' s going on. It looks fantastic in motion though!

Last i heard it was on schedule for a fall 2006 release and Dead Rising should already be out by then. Luckily both titles are 360 exclusives (like DMC4 is for PS3) and as long as they sell well CAPCOM will likely keep supporting 360.

RE5 will probably release for both console at the same time, and is a title that should give people an idea of which machine is actually superior.

I want my Revolution version of Resident Evil and next iteration of Killer 7!!!
Bishonen

RE: Oblivion - PC Developes SUCK... - Mar 30, 2006 01:02
...yeah more Zombies!

...Zombies rock... ..they' re much better than those gross-out mutant bug things[:' (]...
< Message edited by Bishonen -- 29 Mar 06 17:03:41 >
Nitro

RE: Oblivion - PC Developes SUCK... - Mar 30, 2006 02:57
The premise in Dead Rising is interesting. By day the zombies are slow and cumbersome, but at night they move quicker and are more violent. I think.

The RE5 trailer was VERY cool, especially the extended version where he goes indoors, ...and i definately hope they keep the fast (running) zombies in it but leave out all the strange Licker/Tyrant shit from the previous games.

RE5 is partially set in somewhere like Zambia or Somalia right?! So that' d mean that Unbrella or whoever was testing the virus in Eastern 3rd world countries?!

Mmmmmm...

< Message edited by Majikdra6on -- 29 Mar 06 18:57:35 >
Bishonen

RE: Oblivion - PC Developes SUCK... - Mar 30, 2006 03:39
[

out all the strange Licker/Tyrant shit from the previous games.

....nahh, i ment the ' Plagas' from Resi 4...

...i don' t really have a problem with the other walking-targets... ...but the ' blow-bad-guy' s-head-off-to-reveal-face-munching, mutant-genetic-pulsating-spider-thing' was too hardcore freak-you-out sh*t.....

....Resi is about fun! y' know?.... ....much as i like the the game, i was slightly miffed with the intelligent villagers degrading into typical The Thing-flood type rip off crap...

...they should stick with Zombies, but maybe make them super smart or something.........

...Resi 5 looks like it will be pretty fantastic visually anyway....
Nitro

RE: Oblivion - PC Developes SUCK... - Mar 30, 2006 03:57
I actually LOVED those guys!

The enemies in RE4 were so much cooler than in the previous games. That' s just my take!
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 52 of 52

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message