Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Playstation Briefing
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 33 of 33
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Playstation Briefing - Mar 16, 2006 02:09
i would wish they did launch this year in europe. also LoZ:TP should be changed to a REV LAUNCH title
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Playstation Briefing - Mar 16, 2006 02:47
Well sony does indeed love large numbers. Think they' ll hype the price as much as they do all the other big numbers they throw out?

" A ba-trillion-million things computing at rapist speeds going this way that way!!! AHhhg PIPEs and HDD massive big donkey cock AHHG YAAAAAAY!!!! OMG look more UBER numberz!...only several million dollars and your soul...numbers numbers numbers,ORgAsM ORGASM orgasm!!!! OMG look we even have multiple orgasms!!!"
< Message edited by Mass X -- 15 Mar 06 18:48:12 >
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Playstation Briefing - Mar 16, 2006 02:56

" A ba-trillion-million things computing at rapist speeds going this way that way!!! AHhhg PIPEs and HDD massive big donkey cock AHHG YAAAAAAY!!!! OMG look more UBER numberz!...only several million dollars and your soul...numbers numbers numbers,ORgAsM ORGASM orgasm!!!! OMG look we even have multiple orgasms!!!"

LMAO

So true!
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Playstation Briefing - Mar 16, 2006 03:03
Thanks for that majix. If you ask me I think sony has pushed it all the way to november to come up with even more ideas to pack into their biscuit tin, try to drive down the price as much as they can for the kit and to reignite even more unfulliable hype by the way how long has it been now since they announced the ps3?.
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: Playstation Briefing - Mar 16, 2006 03:19
Well, I choose to remain optimistic, Sony may mislead people about their games and stuff.... but I think things will turn around.... I am basically only hearing negative stuff.... people have a little faith... I can' t wait for GDC, E3 and eventually november when it is launched, so you can all buy your PS3s or ridicule those that do.

I for one will be pre-ordering as soon as, some come November I can play games that are a huge graphical jump (from PS2) and hopefully some cool new IPs on my boomerang pad.
Then if rev games interest me at E3 then i will buy that too, but not bother pre-ordering, I' m sure nintendo can meet demand. I hope it' s a good as i expect it to be, or better would be fine too.
If the 360 gets more exclusive games I want, and it drops in price, (to at least £199) i' ll consider that too.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Playstation Briefing - Mar 16, 2006 03:24

by the way how long has it been now since they announced the ps3?.

May 16th 2005 at E3 pre conference IGN

Or in Sony' s translation: Several MILLION secondsAGO!

...ok ok I' ll stop with the big numbers thing.[:' (]

< Message edited by Mass X -- 15 Mar 06 19:26:03 >
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: Playstation Briefing - Mar 16, 2006 03:52
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Playstation Briefing - Mar 16, 2006 07:21
The diffrence was,xbox360 was even shown before e3 if i remember right...at that MTV jippo...with elijah...
KiLLeR

• Total Posts : 314
RE: Playstation Briefing - Mar 16, 2006 07:23
Mass X, LOL, you are accurate, but to be more accurate they have announced it somewhere around 31000000 seconds ago!!!

Finally we get some news, and mxpx is totally right, things and specs and what not will change and I don' t think november is a US release. But maybe I' m wrong.

Uumai, by the time PS3 launches, I' m sure 360 will have enough of the titles u want.

I' ll most likely be bying a 360 this summer

Can' t wait for E3!

**Quez: not purpace, but purpose
< Message edited by KiLLeR -- 15 Mar 06 18:24:54 >
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Playstation Briefing - Mar 16, 2006 07:24
You know what, uumai, I want to see the release of PS3 as soon as possible too. I think most people here do. What bothers me is the fact that Sony knew a long time ago that they would never make a " spring" launch! They knew that shit, and so did every one else who is even moderately interested in the video game industry! Yet here they are, lying! Bold, in your face lies!! It may make sense for business, trying to hurt Microsoft' s numbers and all, but I find it reprehensible that these folks at Sony find this an acceptable business practice.

I guess it doesn' t matter. Microsoft couldn' t produce enough units to fulfill demand anyway. And I WILL be buying one when it' s released, just like everyone else on this forum!!
QuezcatoL

RE: Playstation Briefing - Mar 16, 2006 07:28

You know what, uumai, I want to see the release of PS3 as soon as possible too. I think most people here do. What bothers me is the fact that Sony knew a long time ago that they would never make a " spring" launch! They knew that shit, and so did every one else who is even moderately interested in the video game industry!

Everyone does that,i mean its a PR thing,you make people wait for something,and then often calm them down with something better is being fixed meanwhile the delays is happening.
For ex in games,they make people think a game is soon out and everyone talks about it,then they make up a story about " its done when its done and need a bit delay" and people think its gonna be even greater titles that they hoped for.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Playstation Briefing - Mar 16, 2006 07:46
NO Quez, it' s a Sony PR thing!

Nintendo don' t do it and Microsoft don' t do it. Shit, Nintendo couldn' t supply enough DS' s in Japan at christmas and actually appologised for being out of stock. That' s not a company that is lying to it' s customers!

Microsoft showed actual games running at choppy framerates with loads of bugs on 360 alpha kits but promised that everything would be fine when the systems were optimized and they were. Shit, Ghost Recon 3 looked rubbish when they first showed it off and look at it now. They didn' t keep anything from the gamers because they knew people would want to see regardless. Sony completely blew it at E3 last year with their stupid trailers.

Sony are just dishonest. It may be good business, but it' s not fair on the consumer!

For ex in games,they make people think a game is soon out and everyone talks about it,then they make up a story about " its done when its done and need a bit delay" and people think its gonna be even greater titles that they hoped for.

Well i' d rather have a delayed game that' s been optimized and debugged than one that' s rushed to meet a publisher enforced launch date. Take GR3 and Oblivion for example. Both titles were delayed to finalize and tune everything.

QuezcatoL

RE: Playstation Briefing - Mar 16, 2006 07:49
GRAW turned out perfect! :P
Its one of those games you get angry its over,even though its by far means not short game,the mp make it a online game to count on for halo3,but still :P
About OB,i gaved you some candy in another thread majik,watch it!!

And yes you are right ms showed all buggy low fps stuff at E3,and then gaved us much better stuff when it arrived,they havnt tricked us at all.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 33 of 33

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message