Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Dragon Quest 8
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 23 of 23
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Dragon Quest 8 - Feb 15, 2006 04:49
uumai it seems like you dind' t really read my post, i didn' t say that the game was hard, it' s easy, and its combat system is soo simple sooo simple that it lost interest , although i love the old school way...

and i didn' t say the game was terrible or not fun, the game is fun and good but i am disapointed , that game was hyped in my opinion. it' s only at last part of the game that things start getting intresting (after getting the ultimate key)..
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Dragon Quest 8 - Feb 15, 2006 19:58
I actually remember you talking about how hard it is - and how you die a lot and how hard it is and then how hard it is again :)
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: Dragon Quest 8 - Feb 15, 2006 20:56
Aba i read your post... Until i bored of the bickering going on after...

However i decided to give my opinion on the game... I don' t mean that for everyone the games i mentioned are better or deeper... but to me they are. I was much more involved in the other games. And maybe you wont like PD saga but if you like the series it' s so deep going into them... especially when you get the pd 1 dragoon ^_^
Maybe some people will disagree with everything i said... but that is their choice...

Anyway... enjoy the game
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 23 of 23

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread