Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 PlayStation 3 Spring launch still a go?
Change Page: < 1234567 | Showing page 7 of 7, messages 121 to 131 of 131
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: PlayStation 3 Spring launch still a go? - Feb 11, 2006 09:35

Moroccan Gypsy

Actually the word " gypsy" is considered racist.
And very offending to roma people,who suffered enough through history.
Dont use the name as a lame joke you fucking scumbag.
And btw kikizo is probably the smallest forum ever,and look at yourself writing 20 post per day at the smallest forum over internet.
OH I GOT MORE FRIENDS AT KIKIZO THEN YOU!!!!

hahaha

as i said your irl life must be great majik,who is pathethic?!
Mayby we should do a competetion in our name and money?
My reletvies was actually knights thats why the name " af" = off segerstrand=victory shores / which are in th " riddar huset" =knights house.
LOOK AT ME IM NOBLE AND GOT IRL FRIENDS!! me> you?

You must be proud,and btw that iq test you pay for over internet is not truthful they just want you money and keeping your happy,you dont have 137 in iq you dumb ass.
Only 2% of the world has 137+ iq in the world,and your not fooling anyone.
Btw those iq test is just about putting things together and guess the outcome,has nothing to do with the math im handling,or the knowledge of the world as it is.
< Message edited by QuezcatoL -- 11 Feb 06 1:45:07 >
KiLLeR

• Total Posts : 314
RE: PlayStation 3 Spring launch still a go? - Feb 11, 2006 09:46
chill guys chill. don' t be hatin' .

hey majik, what ^5?? what does it mean.

my Iq is 120 (5 years ago). IQ means nothing, it' s a stupid test if u ask me.

Peace and Love me brothaz
**sparks up a joint, puts on bob marley wig
QuezcatoL

RE: PlayStation 3 Spring launch still a go? - Feb 11, 2006 09:47
Majik is a fuckface,and need to be spoiled in the toilet.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: PlayStation 3 Spring launch still a go? - Feb 11, 2006 09:49
^5 KiLLeR = hi-five!

By who?

It' s Gypsy, not gypsy, ...and it' s a term used to describe travelling folk.

Trust me when i say that in the UK it' s not racist!

My IQ wasn' t done on the internet numbnuts, it was done in London at MENSA' s test centre.

IQ test' s are scaled diferently, there are hundreds of variations and all give varying results. As far as MENSA are concerned my IQ is 137, ...not that that should matter to you.

What ' math' are you handling?

My guess, is that you still live at home with mummy and daddy and you were bullied every day at school. That' s why you' re so confrontational...

I come here because there are fewer users, it' s more social and i like that. I' m usually on until 2am-ish because that' s around the time that my girlfriend gets in from work, ...but i' m up early and have to go to lectures and such.

I' m actually curious, ...are you a student?
< Message edited by Majikdra6on -- 11 Feb 06 1:50:46 >
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: PlayStation 3 Spring launch still a go? - Feb 11, 2006 09:53
i can assure you that we have friends in that forum, and that some people don' t see us as a troublemakers nor useless, anyway we' ve been here before you, and evrything was cool... we were cool and fine, you can ask other users , even gangsta didn' t use to be that rude untile you came ....

i just didn' t like your sony hater attitude specialy when you first came, things that disapoint me the most about you is

" Dreamcast rules"
and sony hater attitude

like Killer said in the other thread , when a company get bigger they start trashtalking it, and go liike oooh days of dreamcast those were the days, in fact i played more games than you did for DC, the simple fact that i plaaaayed aall of them (except the bad games and skies of arcadia yeah that' s a shame), so i know about DC more than you do, also forums are about debate , what' s the point of everyone having his opinion without arguing, arguing politely not like you do , at least without swearing everywhere !!!

why i said that i played more games than you do because of the UK, i believe you' re stupid to think that i' m thaaaat stupid ... i just said it because there is a much higher chance that you don' t play pirated games over there , you have to buy them, while me i played all good (psone/ps2/DC/xbox (except conquer' s) games, i played all 100% AAA/AA/A n64 games original not emulated , and of course most of the classics in the 16 bit era ..... i don' t think you have this chance to play all those games...

so hey some respect, cus if you are basing your opinions on magazines i' m basing mine on my own experience , and i know what makes a game good and what makes it horrible.... (still funny when you said doom 3 graph are better ) , put my opinion aside , i havent read anywhere that doom 3 had better graphics , this is a joke ...

i was always partipitaing in that forum, trying to bring interesting news and intersting threads untile you came , things now are boiling .... shit
QuezcatoL

RE: PlayStation 3 Spring launch still a go? - Feb 11, 2006 09:59
No,im not a student im in the swedish military as a royal guard at the moment.
So fuck you.
And you know what,after that im going back to school,to study more.
Im only 19,my grandpa who was rich studied to he was 24,and then managed to run his own company selling armor euqipment/medecin to the gov.
There is nothing bad with studying a lot.

And no,i wasn' t bullied at school,cause the people in sweden arn' t fuck faces like you.
I got some of the best people here you can imagien,and i also played hockey in swedens best team for 10 years,thats why i took a hockey school,but i need to go back to school and studying some more.

And what do you do fuck face? and how old are you fuck face?

And yes i live home with my mom and dad,why wouldn' t i?
My sister moved out when she was 15,my brother when he was 20 with his gf.
I collect furniture and stuff here,so when i can move out,i actually have stuff to move out with.
And as i said im from noble people,and i got a good living here,you how no idea how great is it where i live,i got close to all stuff and frinds,and get everything paid in this luxury house that even celebs tried to buy so fuck off fuck face.

And back to what you said about roman people,THEY CONSIDER GYPSY AS RACIST,cause that was a name people called them,not themself,they enver said we are gypsy,thats a name white people putted on them,when they could not get a job or home,cause they was considered disgusting people.

I know roman people,in fact im even related to some(not in blood or close in anyway but still) and i know how they feel and other roman peole about the word " gypsy" its like the word " nigger" its was used commonly by people,but how many use it today?
They want " gypsy" to go away,and i respect them and wont say that word and you should to fuck face.
< Message edited by QuezcatoL -- 11 Feb 06 2:03:02 >
Nitro

RE: PlayStation 3 Spring launch still a go? - Feb 11, 2006 10:04
No, rubbish, ...you' re simply causing arguments, ...just like Quez is!

Since everyone is entitled to their own opinion, i liked the Dreamcast, so what? I posted photos of my 360 sitting right next to my PS2, started a thread called ' No Stopping PS2' , i certainly don' t dislike Sony, i' m simply annoyed with the way they are handling the PS3 (price etc). But surely i can think that?!

I respected that you have o option to buy pirated games, ...in fact i was the only one who did!

I came here to talk about games, everybody knows that and i' ve made that absolutely clear on multiple occasions.

The problem is Quez' s attitude. He' s simply too aggressive and won' t accept any criticism or respect other peoples opinions and views.

You have sided with him in raining abuse, and i' m sure that' s not why you came here.
QuezcatoL

RE: PlayStation 3 Spring launch still a go? - Feb 11, 2006 10:06

The problem is Quez' s attitude. He' s simply too aggressive and won' t accept any criticism or respect other peoples opinions and views.

You have sided with him in raining abuse, and i' m sure that' s not why you came here.

When has i ever said negative things to other peoples opinions about games?
Its all these xbox fanboys and especially you magicshit who cant handle people who like sony and ps3 like me.
Magicshit you' re a freaking joke,who started being a hostile asshole?!
The only reason why i write like i do is because i cant stand all the shit you have wrote so far.
And i show it.
Got that magicshit=!
< Message edited by QuezcatoL -- 11 Feb 06 2:07:58 >
Nitro

RE: PlayStation 3 Spring launch still a go? - Feb 11, 2006 10:10
PS3 isn' t even finished yet you pleb!

QuezcatoL

RE: PlayStation 3 Spring launch still a go? - Feb 11, 2006 10:11
No shit magicshit?!
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: PlayStation 3 Spring launch still a go? - Feb 11, 2006 10:55
Listen. This place is not meant a circus. Or a playground. So please stop making the place look like either. Thanks.
Change Page: < 1234567 | Showing page 7 of 7, messages 121 to 131 of 131

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message