Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 PS3 your paying for Potential!
Change Page: < 123456 > | Showing page 3 of 6, messages 41 to 60 of 108
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: PS3 your paying for Potential! - Jun 28, 2006 03:16
Genius!

I' ll post it here for you buddy...

echo

• Total Posts : 5
RE: PS3 your paying for Potential! - Jun 28, 2006 05:14
thats one way of seeing things (how sony treat der customers)....but when all is said and done someone has to bring out blue ray sooneeer or later so y not sony if not then then it would have been another games console......and about there online service i read from some in another kikizo fourm that it will be free...
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: PS3 your paying for Potential! - Jun 28, 2006 05:29
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

That' s fuckin hilarious :)
Hidemoto

• Total Posts : 311
RE: PS3 your paying for Potential! - Jun 28, 2006 05:54
best ctrl-alt-del comic ever...lol

i guess that´s the best way to explain sony´s moves lately
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: PS3 your paying for Potential! - Jun 28, 2006 05:55
Was very funny.
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: PS3 your paying for Potential! - Jun 28, 2006 06:53
Gaiden BLACK Im With you my man Ps3 Has beat ms twice in the past and im sure they will do it again hell just buy an 360 man you’ll know what I mean. Now im not saying Sony can’t be beat but I really don’t think ms can take em down. It’s like this to me (and I mean only to me so fuck those that don’t agree) The 360 is for like kids an intermediate and some hardcore players and the ps3 is for those hardcore gamers at heart. I mean hell I not buying my child no dam 600 dollar system hell the ps3 is a system for adults. That can afford them yeah your playing for a blue ray player.

Hell if you like high def and have an hdmi inputs on your TV then get a ps3. This dam thing is going to hit em hard you’ll see. Ms is cool don’t get me wrong but what the hell where they think not putting hdmi outputs on there system. Just wait until the us cuts the analog signal off and goes hd. then that’s when the blue ray and HD DVD come in handy well see who wins. Can’t wait to watch my bad boys 2 in HD

But concerning hd content the blue fits fine for my me and my friends and other videographers we all agree blue ray is the way to go but we well see want we

On another not I really hate the os for the 360 that shit looks like a cartoon kind of like windows xp. I hope ps3 goes with Linux as they said well see.

And for those that don’t feel the way i do and have some dumb ass remarks please keep that shit to your self please. yeah you can call me and Sony fan boy or what ever but I also can tell you to suck my d#$^ but I want so lets just keep the peace...

But yeah GaidenBlack I am with you
< Message edited by mikayd2 -- 27 Jun 06 23:01:59 >
dasher232

RE: PS3 your paying for Potential! - Jun 28, 2006 07:03
NOw mikay if the 360 is for ' ' begginners and intermediates' ' and the ps3 for ' ' hardcore gamers' ' then what the hell do you think the wii would aim for...that aside why do you have this attitude of ' ' those who don' t like what i' m saying fu@k off' ' ain' t this a discussion board? it aint fanboy land mate.
Nitro

RE: PS3 your paying for Potential! - Jun 28, 2006 07:10

Gaiden BLACK Im With you my man Ps3 Has beat ms twice in the past

Erm...not quite... *rolls eyes*

The 360 is for like kids an intermideit players and the ps3 is for those hardcore gamers.

Really? I always thought Micorsoft' s Xbox demographic was older and more mature than Sony' s. I always figured Xbox was for the more hardcore gamers as opposed to the casual gamer majority that Sony seduced.

Ms is cool don’t get me wrong but what the hell where they think not putting hdmi outputs on there system.

HDMI won' t be needed this generation. It WAS going to be important but it no longer will be for a good number of years. 1080p doesn' t require HDMI and Hollywood have put off their controversial copy protection scheme until at least 2010, possibly 2012.

my friends and other videographers we all agree blue ray is the way to go

Why?

You do realise that Sony have tried launching several mediums and have failed badly each time don' t you?! Beta-Max, Mini-Disc and now UMD. They even had a DVD format last time around and messed up.

Blu-Ray does have potential but it has nothing over HD-DVD as far as movies are concerned. Blu-Ray will likely be the better option for writable storage but not for anything else.

mikayd2

RE: PS3 your paying for Potential! - Jun 28, 2006 07:14
Dasher232 I don’t mean to come off so mean but when someone says something about Sony members on this board just love to talk shit call names and crap. Talk about your spaelling (I spelled that wrong on purpose) hell lets talk games and crap like that so dasher232 that is why I have that attitude. Not towards who or anybody just those that love to be a smart ass. You know those type im sure.

I could make a post saying I love Sony some dumb ass will make a post in reply to mine and say so fucking what.

Sorry if i came out to strong
Nitro

RE: PS3 your paying for Potential! - Jun 28, 2006 07:18

Gaiden BLACK Im With you my man Ps3 Has beat ms twice in the past

Erm...not quite... *rolls eyes*

The 360 is for like kids an intermideit players and the ps3 is for those hardcore gamers.

Really? I always thought Micorsoft' s Xbox demographic was older and more mature than Sony' s. I always figured Xbox was for the more hardcore gamers as opposed to the casual gamer majority that Sony seduced.

Ms is cool don’t get me wrong but what the hell where they think not putting hdmi outputs on there system.

HDMI won' t be needed this generation. It WAS going to be important but it no longer will be for a good number of years. 1080p doesn' t require HDMI and Hollywood have put off their controversial copy protection scheme until at least 2010, possibly 2012.

my friends and other videographers we all agree blue ray is the way to go

Why?

You do realise that Sony have tried launching several mediums and have failed badly each time don' t you?! Beta-Max, Mini-Disc and now UMD. They even had a DVD format last time around and messed up.

Blu-Ray does have potential but it has nothing over HD-DVD as far as movies are concerned. Blu-Ray will likely be the better option for writable storage but not for anything else.

dasher232

RE: PS3 your paying for Potential! - Jun 28, 2006 07:18
Nah it' s fine everyone' s is very much entitled to air their opinions man. But I was confused about the kinda ' ' if you don' t agree with me go f yo self' ' attitude.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: PS3 your paying for Potential! - Jun 28, 2006 07:22
Sorry, just one thing I have noticed is that fanboys (thats all fanboys)
have real difficulty stringing sentences together.

Sentence structure is poor, and grammatical errors are rampant in their
posts.

You should stop getting your 5 year old kids/nephew or nieces to do the typing.

Certain internet abbreviations are fine because it is tiring for some people to
spell out the word when the shorter version is avail (see what I did)
but when you get stuff like....

Gaiden BLACK Im With you my man Ps3 Has beat ms twice in the past and im sure they will do it again hell just buy an 360 man you’ll know what I mean. Now im not saying Sony can’t be beat but I really don’t think ms can take em down. It’s like this to me (and I mean only to me so fuck those that don’t agree) The 360 is for like kids an intermediate and some hardcore players and the ps3 is for those hardcore gamers at heart. I mean hell I not buying my child no dam 600 dollar system hell the ps3 is a system for adults. That can afford them yeah your playing for a blue ray player.

Hell is mentioned TOO MANY times in this post... I know some people SAY things
unknowingly in their sentences such as Like or yeah or what. But isn' t it too much
effort to write so Hell so many times? An ordinary post if you will please.

Yes, we know that you don' t care about how you write, but from a gamer to a gamer
I think fanboys need to brush up on their writing and contextual prowess.

DONE!
mikayd2

RE: PS3 your paying for Potential! - Jun 28, 2006 07:33

Why?

http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-8900_7-5600201-1.aspx

I could gone on for days about this but i want just take a look at the link above and it should explain pretty good

Hd is cool dont get me worg but for hd content its not better than blue ray 45 mintues of hd contend can sometime take up to 32 gigs on your hard drive give or take a few bytes. just think of those hd movies that are coming out those will probaly use every last peacie of storage on an hd-dvd disc but an blue ray disc has some space left and if sony comes out with that quad-layer then hd -dvd is done for. i hope sony wins. Because i really could use the space hd content is so hard to use because there isnt an medium for it yet. but time will tell

HDMI and Hollywood have put off their controversial copy protection scheme until at least 2010, possibly 2012.

I think that will come soon after they decide who wins the hd war hells who know nintindo will probaly come out with an hd disc and whop ass
Gaiden BLACK

• Total Posts : 675
RE: PS3 your paying for Potential! - Jun 28, 2006 07:34
thx MAN finally sum1 who listens to reason.
Tiz

RE: PS3 your paying for Potential! - Jun 28, 2006 07:36

And here we all thought you' d choked on some famous jamaican jerk chicken
bone..

Nitro

RE: PS3 your paying for Potential! - Jun 28, 2006 07:36

Why is the word ' man' in caps?!
Hidemoto

• Total Posts : 311
RE: PS3 your paying for Potential! - Jun 28, 2006 07:38
well...about space...it´s true blu-ray has great capacity but toshiba is working on a hd-dvd that can take more gb than blu-ray
Gaiden BLACK

RE: PS3 your paying for Potential! - Jun 28, 2006 07:38
BCOZ thats THE way I type U got a PROBLEM with THAT
Tiz

RE: PS3 your paying for Potential! - Jun 28, 2006 07:39

ORIGINAL: Gaiden BLACK

BCOZ thats THE way I type U got a PROBLEM with THAT

Well if he' s asking the question...

He might just have a problem, I suggest you 2 take it to Killzone in game..
Gaiden BLACK

RE: PS3 your paying for Potential! - Jun 28, 2006 07:40
bLU ray is THE future dont fight it EMBRACE it
Change Page: < 123456 > | Showing page 3 of 6, messages 41 to 60 of 108

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages