Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Nighty Night Night Demo on Marketplace
Change Page: < 123456789 > | Showing page 5 of 9, messages 81 to 100 of 169
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Nighty Night Night Demo on Marketplace - Jul 31, 2006 08:41
It' s no Otogi but it' s night and day better than Dynasty Warriors. If the game has enough replay value then i' ll be buying it.

I need more good Japanese content for my 360 and i' ve turned my back on both Enchanted Arms and Bullet Witch. This and Dead Rising shold keep me going until more games from Japanese studios are released, ...although if Rainbow Six meets it' s release date in September N3 might get overlooked. Bought, but relatively unplayed until i have time to devote to it.
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Nighty Night Night Demo on Marketplace - Jul 31, 2006 09:47
I loved the Demo for N3. It was fun and although it had the repetitive feel of Dynasty Warriors it executed the AI and feel of a massive war brilliantly. I kinda think after reading through this whole thing that Evil Man is more of a Troll than anything, first he continues to bash the blur effect in the game (which has been utilized greatly in many games such as Kameo, PDZ, and GRAW) and now out of nowhere he makes this " She' s ugly" comment to attempt to stir something up.

That was my 2c, good to be back as well :)
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Nighty Night Night Demo on Marketplace - Jul 31, 2006 10:28
It' s evident these guys are just fanboys. Blind ones, at that.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Nighty Night Night Demo on Marketplace - Jul 31, 2006 10:43
Fanboys of what?

Korean developed games? Kingdom Under Fire and Dynasty Warriors? Of a brand new IP? Can you be a fanboy to a brand new IP before its even out?

Are you just throwing the ' fanboy' term out cause your argument is unjust and arrogant?

The only thing you reitteraed to my previous argument was that for a few seconds you walk around a barren battlefield. How often are midevil battles fought in heavly abstructed locations? Prior to urban and gurilla warfare most battles and skirmishes were fought in empty locations.

And lets not forget this is one enviroment for a DEMO.
Evil Man

RE: Nighty Night Night Demo on Marketplace - Jul 31, 2006 10:54
Xbox360 fanboys.
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Nighty Night Night Demo on Marketplace - Jul 31, 2006 14:27
I wouldn' t say that, I am more inclined to be considered a Nintendo Fanboy, but then Fanboy is an inappropriate term. I like to view the industry as moving forward, every company is contributing. Nintendo is merely my preferred company, I like their goals and motives. N3 is a great game and as I said before, ignore Evil Man he is merely a troll (after scouring the WoW forums you seen enough of them) all he is doing is trying to get a rise out of us. Otherwise, he is more of a Sony Fanboy and hates anything exclusive to the 360 :/
Evil Man

RE: Nighty Night Night Demo on Marketplace - Jul 31, 2006 14:43
I' m a realist and totally unbiased.

I support videogaming as a whole, I don' t see it as microsoft, sony, nintendo, I see it as videogames. I don' t have to make myself feel better about owning any system as you people here obviously do, because I own/will own them all, and anyone who supports only 1 system isn' t a real gamer, and said person' s opinion is worthless.

I assume most of you here are 13 year olds that can only afford 1 system, and that explains your bias.

< Message edited by Evil Man -- 31 Jul 06 6:57:50 >
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Nighty Night Night Demo on Marketplace - Jul 31, 2006 16:15
Aside form Bishonen I think the majority are in their 20s-30s. And the younger group I think are currently attending college as per why they can only spend so much. You might know a little bout that kinda of stuff as how not everyone can milk money from their parents savings account.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Nighty Night Night Demo on Marketplace - Jul 31, 2006 16:24

I assume most of you here are 13 year olds that can only afford 1 system, and that explains your bias

Well some of us a people with other responsebilities than gaming, allowing us only economics to buy one system, and some of us a simply fed up with Sony' s bullshit, and making them pay for their faults!
Tim Strickland

• Total Posts : 101
RE: Nighty Night Night Demo on Marketplace - Jul 31, 2006 16:53
So a discussion on the use of Depth of Field led to us being pre-teens fanboys? And what kind of 12 year old could afford even one system anyways?

I think Gangsta' s line about people getting too hostile rings true here, sir.....
Evil Man

RE: Nighty Night Night Demo on Marketplace - Jul 31, 2006 17:18
Their mothers buy it for them, mommy wont buy them more than one system though, so they have to convince themselves that they own the best.
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Nighty Night Night Demo on Marketplace - Jul 31, 2006 19:17

ORIGINAL: Evil Man

I' m a realist and totally unbiased.

I support videogaming as a whole, I don' t see it as microsoft, sony, nintendo, I see it as videogames. I don' t have to make myself feel better about owning any system as you people here obviously do, because I own/will own them all, and anyone who supports only 1 system isn' t a real gamer, and said person' s opinion is worthless.

I assume most of you here are 13 year olds that can only afford 1 system, and that explains your bias.

Also that' s such an airy statement about not being a ' ' real' ' gamer if you only own one system last generation I own all of them apart from the ps2 because I tried all of them and kept the ones I felt suited to my tastes....so I wasn' t a ' ' real' ' gamer then. Do you practise the same logic when dating.....

Lol ...why, why, why is it things always end up resorting to what people can afford and the bragging this is why loads of kids dread going to school. This is just playground stuff.
< Message edited by dasher232 -- 31 Jul 06 11:20:54 >
Evil Man

RE: Nighty Night Night Demo on Marketplace - Jul 31, 2006 19:30

Lol ...why, why, why is it things always end up resorting to what people can afford and the bragging this is why loads of kids dread going to school. This is just playground stuff.

Ask yourself that question.

Why does it make sense to put microsoft' s dick up your asshole just because you can' t afford the other consoles?

Makes no sense to me.

If you didn' t own a ps2 your opinion is worthless.

Who' s opinion is more valid? That of some xbox microsoft cocksucker fanboy that has only played xbox games OR - mine, a person that owns every system and has actually played almost everything on every system and isn' t a biased retard?

I believe mine is.

< Message edited by Evil Man -- 31 Jul 06 11:39:11 >
dasher232

RE: Nighty Night Night Demo on Marketplace - Jul 31, 2006 19:38

Ask yourself that question.

Why does it make sense to put microsoft' s dick up your asshole just because you can' t afford the other consoles?

Makes no sense to me.

If you didn' t own a ps2 your opinion is worthless.

Who' s opinion is more valid? That of some xbox microsoft cocksucker fanboy that has only played xbox games OR - mine, a person that owns every system and has actually played almost everything on every system and isn' t a biased retard?

I believe mine is.

I can only feel nothing but pity for you. I would like to know how you deduce that I can only afford one console?, I won' t even go down that avenue because I don' t brag. As for the ' ' microsoft c*c* sucker' ' what can I say, I make good choices at least.
Evil Man

RE: Nighty Night Night Demo on Marketplace - Jul 31, 2006 19:40
When you say you like N3 - you' re lieing, you know it' s fucking garbage, but you have MS' dick too far up your ass so you go along with it. When I say N3 sucks - I actually mean it, as a game, it sucks, no fanboyism, no bias, no loyalty to any company - the game just actually really trully sucks, that' s all. If it was on ps3 I' d still say it sucks, if it was on Wii I' d still say it sucks, because bottom line the game is TRASH.

You on the other hand, if the game is on MS console, its automatically good. You' re a fanboy, end of story.

If PS3 came out with something as abysmal as N3 you would be making fun of it right now, because you know the game is trash.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 31 Jul 06 11:42:30 >
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Nighty Night Night Demo on Marketplace - Jul 31, 2006 19:41

As for the ' ' microsoft c*c* sucker' ' what can I say, I make good choices at least

Good answer!
Evil Man

RE: Nighty Night Night Demo on Marketplace - Jul 31, 2006 19:44

I make good choices at least.

You' re just the typical clueless casual gamer, those are the only types that " choose" between consoles. Anyone who actually knows two shits about videogames owns every console.

So please dont argue with me on a subject you know nothing about.
dasher232

RE: Nighty Night Night Demo on Marketplace - Jul 31, 2006 19:48

When you say you like N3 - you' re lieing, you know it' s fucking garbage, but you have MS' dick too far up your ass so you go along with it. When I say N3 sucks - I actually mean it, as a game, it sucks, no fanboyism, no bias, no loyalty to any company - the game just actually really trully sucks, that' s all. If it was on ps3 I' d still say it sucks, if it was on Wii I' d still say it sucks, because bottom line the game is TRASH.

You on the other hand, if the game is on MS console, its automatically good. You' re a fanboy, end of story.

You really seriously expect me to have any sort of sensible conversation with you?. Firstly if I am being biased, is that why I loved prey, amped3, quake4, perfect dark zero....etc. Anyhow like I said to begin with if you realy expect me to take you seriously when you have to be the crudest you can be to get your point across on a board that a lot of young people visit, you' re mistaken.

by the way were you trying to insult me?, if so it didn' t work try again.
Evil Man

RE: Nighty Night Night Demo on Marketplace - Jul 31, 2006 19:51
LOL, enjoyed amped 3 and perfect dark zero?

Not only are you a fanboy, but you' re also a fucking idiot. I bet you enjoyed kabuki warriors on xbox too.
dasher232

RE: Nighty Night Night Demo on Marketplace - Jul 31, 2006 19:53
Read it again ....sarcasm rings a bell?.
Change Page: < 123456789 > | Showing page 5 of 9, messages 81 to 100 of 169

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message