Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Listen up! This is a list thread!
Change Page: < 1234 | Showing page 4 of 4, messages 61 to 67 of 67
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Listen up! This is a list thread! - May 30, 2006 22:46

uh lol, heard about Tolkien perhaps? haha

I am talking about the movies..

I don' t think Gollum was walking, talking, and moving before Chai..

This is one of those moments where I would have assumed that the common sense
gene may have kicked in, let alone the SMART gene, the SMART gene is pushing it a
bit.

Is it too much to ask for an educated comment from you Cetra? Rather than you
just blindly typing, without assessing the situation, and then forming an opinion.

I can' t begin to bother anymore... It' s a lost cause..

< Message edited by Tiz -- 30 May 06 14:48:42 >
eazy_boi

• Total Posts : 42
RE: Listen up! This is a list thread! - May 31, 2006 03:50
so u with the kikizo staff huh hows it like and my fav characters are

the whole halo series
tidus and the whole ffx
ryo from shenmue
jen and the whole tekken 5
shoot alot of characters is my fav
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: Listen up! This is a list thread! - Jun 03, 2006 00:48
Well then as this thread hasn’t had a post in a while, I thought I might try to revive it with a new list. But to sum the current list up (even though there isn’t much to sum up) it seems that FF males are both unpopular and popular, the ones in top are Cloud, Squall and Ryo (of Street Fighter), and all with 3 votes each.
And the female that has gotten most votes is Yuna (also with 3 votes ), followed Jade (of BG&E) and Rinoa and Ayane.
Now I might have missed some votes, but what the heck. It was a sort of mixed bag, so there were many personal favourites that got only one votes.

Now for this next stage I’m wondering what your current Wish list looks like, so what are the games you are looking most forward to (any generation and console).

For myself…

Alan Wake (is the game for 360 (that I know something about) I look forward to the most)
Lost Planet (not to long ago I didn’t really care about it, but after looking more into it, it has caught my attention)

PS3
MGS4
FFXIII and Versus version (…I know )
Heavy Rain (don’t know what it is, but I like it)
Assasin’s Creed

N Wii (pronounced ENVY )
Zelda: Twilight Princess (tops all)

DS
Final Fantasy III

Multiplatform
Alone in the Dark IV

Unkown status games
DOA: Code Cronus (I know practically nothing ‘bout it, but this is what keeps 360 exciting for me at the moment (btw: anyone have any news of it))
Eyedentify (Now I wonder what happened to this?)
Dark Sector (another no show at this year’s E3)

And some games I pray to actually be made
Beyond Good & Evil 2 (he said he wanted to![:' (])
Shenmue III (…I just hope)
< Message edited by dionysius -- 2 Jun 06 17:29:29 >
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Listen up! This is a list thread! - Jun 03, 2006 00:59
Alan wake is at the very very top of my list (i' m so excited about it...and I don' t even know why) along with n3, gears of war (maybe) and blue dragon (if it manages to make it across the border). Most of the games i' m waiting for on the ds haven' t even been announced yet, and I might get metal gear on the psp.

Oh also i' m crossing my fingers and looking to tokyo game show to see if anything shenmue related (more console) makes an appearance....slim but worth hoping for.
< Message edited by dasher232 -- 2 Jun 06 17:00:39 >
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Listen up! This is a list thread! - Jun 03, 2006 02:43

What Japan has is a lot of small cool gadgets and gimmicks,its cool but its no,WOW how did they do that?
Its because their people buy lot of stuff,since they recently included ahum forgot the word in english but that affect the value of the curency,and i dont refer to " inflataion" but that made every price in Japan go down.

...because of the recession that Japan has been stuck in (something like 15 - 20 years), the Bank of Japan froze all interest rates...

...so if you take out a loan in japan for, say 500 yen, 500 yen is what you' ll have to take back...

...btw, trying to deny Japan' s contribution to technology has to be the most retarded thing ever posted on these forums....
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Listen up! This is a list thread! - Jun 03, 2006 04:13
In Japan they have amethod of freezing alcohol into solid form. In some bars they' ve planned to serve drinks by taking out a piece of alcohol and put it in water or similar which melts the alcohol and thus you have a drink. I don' t think they went through with it though since the alcohol is extremely concentrated in solid form so a tiny little piece of alcohol could easily kill a man. Still cool though.
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: Listen up! This is a list thread! - Jun 03, 2006 04:43

...btw, trying to deny Japan' s contribution to technology has to be the most retarded thing ever posted on these forums....

In Quez defense, I don' t think he was trying to down talk the Japanese contribution to technology, only to prove that other countries have done some splendid contributions as well as having some amazing tech to.

BTW: That alcohol thing sounded pretty damn AWESOME!

Edit:

Hey, WTF?! Don' t try to pull this stunt again, this is a GAME thread!
< Message edited by dionysius -- 2 Jun 06 22:43:02 >
Change Page: < 1234 | Showing page 4 of 4, messages 61 to 67 of 67

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread