Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Listen up! This is a list thread!
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 3 of 4, messages 41 to 60 of 67
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Listen up! This is a list thread! - May 30, 2006 06:37

japan is the only country in the world which is known for its unique abilites in research. the japanese people sends out japanese around in the world, to learn the subjects and tasks they are supposed to, and then they return to japan to put it in effect, and further develope it there.

I really would like to know where you get your data from or are those opinions?.

japan is lightyears away from the rest of the world in technology, to denie that is complete ignorance. for instance, they had 2megapixel cameras in their phones, when we still had vga cams in them, and norway is a head of america in mobilphone technology and much else too

No one is in anyway denying japan of anything it has achieved, but the means of how things are done (or have been) need to be clarified.

also as far as I know correct me if i' m wrong

This is how things happened

Rebuilding Japan and Germany
Rather than repeat the mistake made by the Versailles Treaty which severely punished Germany for World War One, the allies occupied and rebuilt Japan and Germany. During this occupation, democratic governments were established and infrastructure destroyed during the war was rebuilt. West Germany and Japan would go on to become very competitive economically, often being ranked and compared to the United States.

< Message edited by dasher232 -- 29 May 06 22:51:52 >
Cetra

• Total Posts : 153
RE: Listen up! This is a list thread! - May 30, 2006 06:50
try history in university for some years

the reason i brought the comparison between the femme japanese and the nonefemme one, is because you mention arnold and bruce willis, my intention was simply to give you a japanese counterweight for the feminine japanese guy you talk about - just like you are doing with orlando bloom and bruce willis

berlin was bombed and war occured in germany since it was lead by dictator hitler, who killed 6 million jews because they were jews, and wanted world domination and raise the third reich.

japan was bombed with nuclear bombs because the attacked pearl harbor, they did this independently from the world war 2 situation, cause the reason why its called world war is because there were an own separate war in asia, and japan was friends with the sovjet union, and had to choose an oponent to help the sovjet with,
dasher232

RE: Listen up! This is a list thread! - May 30, 2006 06:58
For your info cetra I said nothing of the sort:

because you mention arnold and bruce willis, my intention was simply to give you a japanese counterweight for the feminine japanese guy you talk about - just like you are doing with orlando bloom and bruce willis

and forgive me but I still fail to see the comparison

japan was bombed with nuclear bombs because the attacked pearl harbor, they did this independently from the world war 2 situation, cause the reason why its called world war is because there were an own separate war in asia, and japan was friends with the sovjet union, and had to choose an oponent to help the sovjet with

The Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor in hopes of crippling the US Pacific Fleet. This would have enabled the Japanese Navy to carry out its aims in the Pacific Theater without threat of quick US intervention

Also wasn' t the sovie union alles to great britain and the us?.

QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Listen up! This is a list thread! - May 30, 2006 06:58
Omg...

Japan was friend with soviet?
And had to help soviet cause they was against USA?

Joke?!
dasher232

RE: Listen up! This is a list thread! - May 30, 2006 06:59
Cetra honestly you can' t be serious are you?
QuezcatoL

RE: Listen up! This is a list thread! - May 30, 2006 07:00

Also wasn' t the sovie union alles to great britain and the us?.

germany and soviet had a packt,not to attack each other and split europe,but after Hitler had west europe he launched an attack against Russia which then got help by USA/britain with supplies and weapons.

And yes,Usa,england and russia was the countries that was against the AXIS germany,italy and japan.

Germany was gonna have west europe,italy north africa, and japan Asia.

I dont know what this guy is talkin about,he must have confused somethings...
dasher232

RE: Listen up! This is a list thread! - May 30, 2006 07:04
The thing that gets me about you cetra is that you supply so many unfounded half truths. I don' t mind a discussion (in fact I love it) but when you say things like fisher men and working class men were responsible for japan' s restructure you seriously are either refusing to admit something or don' t know the truth of it all.
and

japan is lightyears away from the rest of the world in technology, to denie that is complete ignorance. for instance, they had 2megapixel cameras in their phones, when we still had vga cams in them, and norway is a head of america in mobilphone technology and much else too

Thats a little unfair there honestly.
< Message edited by dasher232 -- 29 May 06 23:06:09 >
QuezcatoL

RE: Listen up! This is a list thread! - May 30, 2006 07:09
Maybye he confused Swedens' s " Ericsson" or Finlands " Nokia" with some company from Norway...
dasher232

RE: Listen up! This is a list thread! - May 30, 2006 07:12

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

Maybye he confused Swedens' s " Ericsson" or Finlands " Nokia" with some company from Norway...

Hahaaa I wouldn' t be surprised...but I mean the things said in those post sounded a little overly patriotic or just biased but like I said I love a discussion.
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: Listen up! This is a list thread! - May 30, 2006 17:27
People, it’s a gaming thread… You can tell because you can find it in the “VIDEOGAMES” section of the forum… Eh, what the heck. Now I to am influenced to debate politics and national status. Also, sorry if I drift in places or am unclear at points, but I’m still half asleep when while typing this.

Anyhow, to clarify some things (and possibly unclarify other things (btw: unclarify isn’t a real word, I think)), Japan is indeed a very wealthy country. Second richest in the world actually, next only to the U.S.A. They were the country which contributed the most during the flood wave, as well as one of the countries that gave most to the reconstruction of Iraq.

Also Japan IS the most technologically advanced country in this world, if you look at the overall status and usage of technology. However this doesn’t mean that they where the first to invent every highly advanced or new kind of technological apparatus, neither in the past, not present day. They might also be the most technology reliant country in the world, which I cannot answer whether that is good or not. Also possibilities for the vast usage and integration of technology in society is lagrely due to Japans relatively vandal free society. It should also be noted that the Japanese society is very split, even though the larger cities are highly advanced, the country side is not as much. This IS probably because of the fact that they were helped with the rebuilding and thus rhose cities are largely new built.

Where the hell have you gotten from that Japan got money to rebuild? Do you think its America? lol
America were the ones who dropped two atomic bombs (as kind as they are) over the two dockcities.

We are all aware of this, and it is rather unnecessary to bring up. I don’t think anyone here would say that was the right thing to do, just as I believe nobody here would say that America is good and Japan evil. I also believe most are aware that the American government still sees the incident as the right thing to have done and still refuses to send memorial gifts on the 6th of August, when the rest of the world does. And I think we all see the illogical thinking within the American government today, whom tends to claim that countries possessing nuclear weapons are a threat to “freedom” when the U.S.A. is the only country whom has used these weapons in times of war.
But even still, America did actually help with the reconstruction of Japan, which I think was very much the right thing to do of America and since Japan was their most hated enemies (I know this will sound weird) it' s actually rather nice of them.
dasher232

RE: Listen up! This is a list thread! - May 30, 2006 17:36
Thanks for that dino I was thinking to myself ' ' aren' t we supposed to be talking about games' ' . It' s an interesting topic though when it comes to peoples attitudes today between countries of what' s taken place in the past (if that makes sense).
QuezcatoL

RE: Listen up! This is a list thread! - May 30, 2006 17:57
Its a very funny thing that,USA lends money from UK-Japan while Japan lends money from other rich countries,i forgot which,but still.

Whatever you say about Japan they have over 100% in BNP in debt,i wonder how they gonna pay that back... :P
Lending more money?
So why do you lend out money to ITALY or Japan? cause they repay it,however their debt is still arising thanks to not paying the interest.

However as someone said,and how are you gonna make italy or japan pay back?attack them? stop trading with them?

TT.

About technology,well first of all,many people would not trade their own city thats old into some new hi tech thing,i mean rebuild some places that are old.
Look at USA' S NASA,japan hjas nothing like that.

What Japan has is a lot of small cool gadgets and gimmicks,its cool but its no,WOW how did they do that?
Its because their people buy lot of stuff,since they recently included ahum forgot the word in english but that affect the value of the curency,and i dont refer to " inflataion" but that made every price in Japan go down.

Now that can sound as a bizzare thing cause we all know tokyo and oslo is the most expensive cities to live in,but its true.
Many small things or electronic things are very cheap there.
And also japanese people like it and buy it a lot.

Some adults stay with the same mobile phone/camera etc,but japanese people swap it like crazy,any way back to topic >_.<

My list > yours.
dasher232

RE: Listen up! This is a list thread! - May 30, 2006 18:03
I' m gonna start a topic to continue this ' ' side debate' ' in the everythings forum because I don' t see it finishing soon.
QuezcatoL

RE: Listen up! This is a list thread! - May 30, 2006 18:07
You wanna debate about that? :P
dasher232

RE: Listen up! This is a list thread! - May 30, 2006 18:20
Sure lets begin. Actuall I don' t mind either way but I thought i' d make one just incase cetra wanted to carry it on or anyone else for that matter.
< Message edited by dasher232 -- 30 May 06 10:21:46 >
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Listen up! This is a list thread! - May 30, 2006 18:43

Also, sorry if I drift in places or am unclear at points, but I’m still half asleep when while typing this.

You should consider breakfast first..lol
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Listen up! This is a list thread! - May 30, 2006 18:55

Do you mean that guy that looks, sounds and acts just like Gollum in LOTR?

Didn' t Shenmue come out WAAAYAYYY before LOTR? And we all know how big
of a videogames fan Peter Jackson is..
Cetra

RE: Listen up! This is a list thread! - May 30, 2006 20:09
uh lol, heard about Tolkien perhaps? haha
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: Listen up! This is a list thread! - May 30, 2006 21:42

You should consider breakfast first..lol

I don’t do breakfast. For some reason it makes me queasy.
Cetra

RE: Listen up! This is a list thread! - May 30, 2006 22:25
Lord of the rings is based on the most legendary book ever, by the same name. It was written by J.R.R Tolkien, Peter Jackson have not invented anything in the movies.
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 3 of 4, messages 41 to 60 of 67

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message