Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens....
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 4 of 5, messages 61 to 80 of 82
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 07, 2006 21:45
Have you played her online ever?
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 07, 2006 21:46
Nope.
But as i said before,im not into fighting games,thats why i never bought doa4.
Im more into RTS/shooters.

Ofc my favorite genre is RPG,however RPG dosesnt work so good online...

Yes i know about Mmorpg,but then the story or the gameplay isn' t really only about you...
Impreza_Natalie

• Total Posts : 26
RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 08, 2006 06:10
He Quotes Nope.
But as i said before,im not into fighting games,thats why i never bought doa4.

Stupid fucking prick if u aint into fighting games then why comment on street fighter then like u know it.

like i said before i am a S rank on doa4 with 79% win ratio do u know how hard that is to earn u would suffer in the realms of c+ or b+ for ever maybe even a E+ cos u might suck.

theres 65 other guys who are better then you who think your shit REMEMBER THAT. & if anything i can get contacts to get the top players to bang u up everyday for life so u hate warcraft.

Silentbomber your a nice person yeah cos u can understand all i said was if anyone wanted to play with me simply send a request, i never came here to make trouble
then he trys to put me down by making a stinking bullshit comment, like girls are crap at games.

Like i said before u keep tallying up your post rack thats all your good for u prick.

Face it if u want me to shut up get your fucking 800 points out of your basement and come and play me at streetfighter 1st to 10 in an open lobby where any other 2 guys can watch to prove your shit at games

Just cos your good at one type of game does not mean your a good all rounder gamesplayer your shit and u know it.

Oh yeah and another thing Sweden for shit & your a fucking chicken who is afraidddddddddd of getting beatdown by a 20year old girl. LOL at this prick

Back up your words and play streetfighter & defeat me or S.T.F.U.

Post 2777 & waiting.
< Message edited by Impreza_Natalie -- 7 Aug 06 22:28:05 >
Impreza_Natalie

RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 08, 2006 06:42
He quotes again saying ----- Now dont fucking tell me,more players play Streetfighter 2 over XBL then warcraft3 at its best peek.

Hahaha,nice try missy.

Fucking inbred swedish dipshit where did i compare the 2games online did u hear me say that where did i say that your nothing but a proper fool who chats a load of crap.

& its not nice try missy its (your an asshole who cant read before he thinks)
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 08, 2006 06:46
Wow Impressive ranting there Natalie (still like the name)
Impreza_Natalie

RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 08, 2006 07:51
HI your pictures nice Vx Chemical

U know what i aint ever played those warcraft games but thats ok for me to say that i am crap cos it would be the truth to it.

Difference is hes saying he will kick my arse on Streetfighter without mastering it so i wanna hear his reply to that.

Plus also i asked a few guys who play warcraft solid and the infomation they said to me that the 3sweden players moan constantly when they lose & 2 of them pull the plug before they lose, and bitch all the time so if 1 of them is you then i guess u are really shit at it and that u sulk also and your a little bitch.

The americans might cheat at that game also difference is they cheat better then your sorry asssssss LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

< Message edited by Impreza_Natalie -- 7 Aug 06 23:54:37 >
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 08, 2006 08:16

The americans might cheat at that game also difference is they cheat better then your sorry asssssss LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

first natalie, how do you know quez cheats?

Second

Just cos your good at one type of game does not mean your a good all rounder gamesplayer your shit and u know it.

So far it sounds like your only good at one type of game - fighting games.

Still the two of you seem like a good battle of something would cool your heads. Go for it go battle on a sports game or better yet an FPS
< Message edited by uumai -- 8 Aug 06 0:19:13 >
Impreza_Natalie

RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 08, 2006 08:27
jesus whizz i just spoke to another people online about warcraft and this what he had to say on the matter...

!I Assure you I Call The Shots Around Here & Dont You Forget It & Sweden Arent for shit says: (12:09:08 am)
Hi Darkside longtime no hear

[} - Darkside - {] says: (12:09:15 am)
yeah how u been girl whats up

!I Assure you I Call The Shots Around Here & Dont You Forget It & Sweden Arent for shit says: (12:09:51 am)
Hey i am fine i am doing well on streetfighter & dead or alive4 i am hanging tough listen i got a serious broken question to ask you

[} - Darkside - {] says: (12:10:15 am)
go for it

!I Assure you I Call The Shots Around Here & Dont You Forget It & Sweden Arent for shit says: (12:10:42 am)
Do u still play warcraft active

[} - Darkside - {] says: (12:11:18 am)
well boy youn know i aint touched that nonsense in ages

!I Assure you I Call The Shots Around Here & Dont You Forget It & Sweden Arent for shit says: (12:13:59 am)
hmm i see whys that i guess its so shit then eh? lol

[} - Darkside - {] says: (12:15:10 am)
well its just full of foreign tramps now, you have the cheating french clowns then the cheesy swedes.. the top 3 or 4 of them love to quit out you see.. more so than the french

!I Assure you I Call The Shots Around Here & Dont You Forget It & Sweden Arent for shit says: (12:15:32 am)
seriously no fucking way

[} - Darkside - {] says: (12:16:00 am)
yeah.. and they call themselves good..

!I Assure you I Call The Shots Around Here & Dont You Forget It & Sweden Arent for shit says: (12:16:22 am)
how do they rank up is there any way of cheating online by ranking up

[} - Darkside - {] says: (12:16:54 am)
well yeah theres a couple though the tramps abuse it more

!I Assure you I Call The Shots Around Here & Dont You Forget It & Sweden Arent for shit says: (12:17:13 am)
europeans or americans mainly

[} - Darkside - {] says: (12:17:45 am)
yanks are just idiots but the europeans just dc all the time

!I Assure you I Call The Shots Around Here & Dont You Forget It & Sweden Arent for shit says: (12:18:12 am)
hmm i see ok thats all i needed to know to be honest

[} - Darkside - {] says: (12:18:32 am)
anytime Nats.

either your a good fucking cheater or your fucking shit at warcraft either way your fucking shit LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 08, 2006 08:29
I' m so confused...what' s going on?

This day is going apeshit crazy in so many threads...I think the forums a soon ready to implode!
uumai

RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 08, 2006 08:34
So because your friend says so, everyone is either a bad player or a cheater. So this friend is your source for why quez cheats? Also meaning your friend is either really a bad player or he is a cheater?

Fair enough, and all those " LOLOLOLOL" s on your post make you look like an idiot. normally I wouldn' t try to defend Quez because we don' t know each other well, but your posts are just annoying.
< Message edited by uumai -- 8 Aug 06 0:34:39 >
Impreza_Natalie

RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 08, 2006 08:36
Uumai says - So far it sounds like your only good at one type of game - fighting games.

i play hardcore rpgs list to qoute finalfantasytattics chronotrigger secret of mana grandia 2 & 3

i play fighting games - dead or alive4 streetfighterturbo kingoffighters98 marvel superheroes

i play racing games - initial-d ridgeracer6 projectgothamracing3 midnightclub3

i play puzzle games online infact i play loads of games uumai

And theres a few people on this site who know i can play ridgeracer6 & i have consistantly beaten quite a few people also, for me to be better on ridge i race people like the japanese number 1 waxwan & uk best Crazymagoo i dont ever give up so longs i can hangtough with them i know i am getting better by the day.
uumai

RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 08, 2006 08:39
well I will simply take your word for it, and you on your high levels of skill in games you mentioned. Still doesn' t make Quez a cheater though. Anyway I' m bored of this already...
Impreza_Natalie

RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 08, 2006 08:42
Hang on a minute didnt U say no less then 15 minutes ago how do i know he cheats i give you a statement from 1 of 3 people said and did it say his name on it no it didnt why not try reading it again.

it said top french & sweden people pull the plug thats it.

then your trying to back me into a wall thinking i am full of shit.

so what your saying is i should of done nothing and say nothing and get slated cos i said downloading games are wrong yeah.

Remember he started this shit for no reason i just come here to defend myself so i am leaving a post for him to do the same thing.
uumai

RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 08, 2006 08:46
sure thing
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 08, 2006 08:48
I think you guys probably misunderstood each other....a little.
Impreza_Natalie

RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 08, 2006 08:51
uumai i didnt come here to fight with you or even quez.

i came here to support a friends site pure and simple if u dont like me thats fine i aint got a problem with that at all.

what i dont like is big mouth people putting down and slagging down girlplayers like me for no reason, specially that for the fact he aint played me on anything to say such a comment

i will say sorry on my part of course of action & my rudeness for today.

either he can say sorry also for what he said in the 1st place or he is to be know as a arrogant pig who dont allow girls to add up to his friends list.
< Message edited by Impreza_Natalie -- 8 Aug 06 0:53:26 >
Silentbomber

RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 08, 2006 08:52
ok, congrats to Quez for taking the first step, that is, not posting back.

Your ready for a fight, your pissed off as he wont accept you. But get over it, its not that great of a loss, its one contact, but I think your more offend on what he said than being rejected.

Your nationailty dosent affect how you play, If I was French that dosent mean I cheat.

I am sure you have alot of Friends that you can play with, and maybe over time, if you spend enough time here, maybe quez will give you a chance.
Impreza_Natalie

RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 08, 2006 08:58
listen carefully he did not have to post anything like that at all infact he should not have posted at all then this thread would of been still on page4 i guess.

this site has a few peeps on it yeah i got minor replys to play streetfighter but nobody else said shit like i aint playing with girls cos they are shit.

do u know how disrespectful that is.....from a gamer to a fellow gamer man or woman that is utter disrespect.

uumai

RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 08, 2006 09:06
get over it, give him the respect, or lack there of he gives you and ignore him in that case... not ranting crap.
Silentbomber

RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 08, 2006 09:24
I know it is, but hopefully quez can learn. Girls can play too!
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 4 of 5, messages 61 to 80 of 82

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message