Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens....
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 3 of 5, messages 41 to 60 of 82
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 05, 2006 09:46
hey girlie,chill plz.
I still owe you at bmfe2/graw.
And was ranked 66 at 2vs2 in europe at war3,and gonna take the top 50 ladder spot in bmfe2 now.

yepp,i kick ass,do i need to kick ya ass in Streetfighter2?

Ginjour is Swedish you dont write bad things about swedish people,they kick ass.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 05, 2006 18:21

I thought he was serious....until the burn your house down part...

fools - everyone knows it' s true - Peter Moore said it himself (to his friend that my brother-in-law knows).
Impreza_Natalie

• Total Posts : 26
RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 05, 2006 18:35
QuezcatoL i dont even have a clue who u are.

but i am game for a laugh if any 3 of you wanna play me in a 4 player quarters match and we can chillout for an hr or so then i am down with that, what do u think of that idea.

Any 3 people of your choice Vs just me in a friendly

Send me pms on my xbox but dont ask to me to add as friend as it is full up already so i might have to delete 3 or 4 people anyway cos all i hear from them is complaints.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 05, 2006 18:44
On behalf of the Swedish nation I apologize for Quetzcatols very weird post .
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 5 Aug 06 10:44:31 >
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 05, 2006 18:57

ORIGINAL: ginjirou

On behalf of the Swedish nation I apologize for Quetzcatols very weird post .

No need ginj we all know by now you and quez are plotting against the rest of us.....
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 06, 2006 03:00

On behalf of the Swedish nation I apologize for Quetzcatols very weird post

Ahem, I think you have to apologize for alot more than just Q' s post ginjirou!
Tim Strickland

• Total Posts : 101
RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 06, 2006 05:23
This game makes me feel very....old. I forgot what forum I was reading through, but someone said " DOA over this crap anyday!" , and something along the lines of " Fight Night blah blah blah" or some stupid stuff like that.

SF 2 is a classic. It ruled my quarters in the early 90' s, owned my household for about 4 years with all the different iterations (SFII, SFII Turbo, SFII Turbo: Champion Edition, SF Hyper, Super SFII.....), and now it owns my soul on the Arcade. It may be the hugest hit of nostalgia for me ever, but damnit, it' s Street Fighter II, and all you 8-button-combo-with-Hayabusa people can suck it!!! Well, I love DOA also, but one more time, this is Street Fighter man!!!
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 06, 2006 08:17
Playing it just made me realize how old and dated it is, it actually ruined the image I had of the game - until today I considered it one of the best fighting games ever, but after picking it up for the first time in like 8 years I realize it' s nothing but a piece of garbage now, it is completely horrible and unplayable to me.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 6 Aug 06 0:17:25 >
QuezcatoL

RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 06, 2006 09:27
Sorry but i dont add girls to my friendlist,people i add to my F list must have skillzz like me
Impreza_Natalie

• Total Posts : 26
RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 07, 2006 16:23
you dont add girls to your list? Ok Mr Petty no problem

Or do u only add people to your list that u can only defeat at games Mr i am s***.

Do u realise how stupid that comment makes u sound now.

U would of been better of lieing and saying your friends list is full & be done with instead of trying to make yourself look good on this site at my expense.

as for the fact u talk about your ranked 66 at 2vs2 & 50 in the bmfe honestly think to yourself why your ranked 66 and cant be better is it because your on this site chatting rubbish all the time & looking down at me as i am a girl?

Or maybe u dont wanna add the 50+ who are better then you cos your afraid of them & cant beat them?

now for street fighter its a little different u see i am in the top 100 in the world out of a good couple of 2million players it aint a fluke either with only 3 losses out of 650+battles i am ranked in the top 10 in the world with 94.7% win ratio 7-9 standard characters i use, so i am sorry to say this but i am better then u at games period my stats prove it ok, & if u think any different u can challenge me anytime and prove yourself.

& the only thing your better then me at is your post count remember that.!!!

dasher232

RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 07, 2006 17:51
I think quez is just joking he does that all the time....crazy swede.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 07, 2006 17:53
Yeah i think he pissed Natalie off!

The game still sucks by the way!! dont buy it!
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 07, 2006 18:09
I love the classics as long as I don' t actually have to pay for them again. To be honest I don' t even like fighting games all that much. I want to like them but I don' t. I wouldn' t even download this game if it was free, wouldn' t waste my time. The only classics I want to see are Battletoads.
Jessica Spencer

• Total Posts : 62
RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 07, 2006 21:12
If you`re talking about classic games then you`ll love the Wii. I do...
QuezcatoL

RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 07, 2006 21:17
MISSY.
I WAS RANKED nr 66 in WARCRAFT3 in 1vs1.

Now dont fucking tell me,more players play Streetfighter 2 over XBL then warcraft3 at its best peek.

Hahaha,nice try missy.
dasher232

RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 07, 2006 21:20
Quez.....I won' t pull her off when she starts punching again.....
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 07, 2006 21:35

MISSY.
I WAS RANKED nr 66 in WARCRAFT3 in 1vs1.

Now dont fucking tell me,more players play Streetfighter 2 over XBL then warcraft3 at its best peek.

Hahaha,nice try missy.

eh, Quez why dont you just let her in your list or whatever it is? you know the whole of idea of playing games is to have a good time.
QuezcatoL

RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 07, 2006 21:37
Nope.
Girls are often not good enough to play with me.

NO,im not some weird geek who rejects girls,its just that when i play gaming im in for the win.

Thats why i played in swedens best hockey team for 9 years,aka djurgårdens if.
and was top ranked in games like wc3 and bmfe1/2,however in bmfe you move batallion which doesnt req as much skill...
dasher232

RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 07, 2006 21:42

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

Nope.
Girls are often not good enough to play with me.

NO,im not some weird geek who rejects girls,its just that when i play gaming im in for the win.

Lol you are so weirdly funny sometimes anyway I did warn ya.....*hears the footsteps of natalie coming*
QuezcatoL

RE: If you' re a fan of Hadoukens, and ShwoooourrryuuuKens.... - Aug 07, 2006 21:42
Let her come,i would kick her ass online anyway
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 3 of 5, messages 41 to 60 of 82

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread