Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Games everybody loves, and you hate
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 50
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Games everybody loves, and you hate - Nov 07, 2005 06:57
Also I think Joe might love that Hello Kitty game released for the GameCube a few months ago! Despite the heavy candy coating, it' s actually a pretty decent game!
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Games everybody loves, and you hate - Nov 07, 2005 07:09
Fifa / Pro Evolution - Maybe it' s just because I don' t really like football (Soccer to you American lot) but both games get great reviews and spend time at the top of he UK charts and both I can' t stand. I got a cheap copy of Pro Evo 4 just so I could learn the basics and not be humiliated by my 13 year old cousin.

Resident Evil – I’ve tried to like the games. I got the first for the Saturn and Code Veronica for Dreamcast but bar some shock-tactic scaring the games did nothing for me. I’m so unimpressed with the series I’m still debating if I should get number 4.

Gran Turismo – I’m not a huge racing game fan, my favourite being Burnout and Metropolis Street Racer… but GT3 just put me to sleep. My sister loved it but no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t love it.
Terry Bogard

RE: Games everybody loves, and you hate - Nov 07, 2005 07:49

but GT3 just put me to sleep.

IS that a figure of speech or did it actually happen? Cause the funny thing is that I literally did fall asleep while playing Gran Turismo 3.. I woke up to the largest replay file ever after crossing the finish line! My memory card wouldn' t save it. I think the replay file was close to 2 hours long, lol.. What I found interesting was how the AI cars at that point were just cruising around the level entering inaccessible areas.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Games everybody loves, and you hate - Nov 07, 2005 07:51
Well...
Pokémon has sold 140 million copies,and kids love them,so basically its a awesome game,no matter if i dont like it,it deliver what kids what, cute monsters to train,and then go on a adventure etc,so it is with all other big games,i dont have a thing for gta,because i dont like meanless violence that just added some missions to make like thats why you bought it,and not to do rampage on the city.
But i understand why people do like gta etc.
Its all about diffrent taste,i dont trash those big games i dont like,i understand why people love them,i just doesnt.
And im sure they deserve their high score.
I understand why people doesnt love my favourite game ff7,if you dont get into the story,why sit 40-100 hours reading more text?
Or do hours of battle just to get more of it? make no sense at all,and if people doesent like building up characters and see cool limitbreaks and magic,then it make no sense press attack button for the 100000000 time in ff7,as it goes on hours and hours :P

geeeeeh wtf did i write this for? nvm thats how i see it.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Games everybody loves, and you hate - Nov 07, 2005 11:57
hard? i dont care what old school side scrolling games you have played in your time, but that wasnt hard. The only truely hard game i played this gen was Devil May Cry 3 on hard mode,... that was hard. MP i could clear with my eyes closed and my hands tied behind by back while playing the game with my feet. It just bored me, thats all.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Games everybody loves, and you hate - Nov 07, 2005 12:00
You didnt play Ninja Gaiden?

Thats the hardest game i' ve ever played, i havent tried the DMC series, since i got rid of my playstation before the first one was released.
KiLLeR

• Total Posts : 314
RE: Games everybody loves, and you hate - Nov 07, 2005 13:30
If u wanna talk about hard games try to play Ninja Gaiden on Hard or Halo or Halo 2 on Legendary. Halo 2 on legendary is sooooooooooooooooooooo hard man.
Snowman99

• Total Posts : 77
RE: Games everybody loves, and you hate - Nov 07, 2005 17:43
everybody love shenmue and to me shenmue is garbage game and my reasons are the graphics the voice acting and the gameplay those are my reasons
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Games everybody loves, and you hate - Nov 08, 2005 04:08
I' ll give you the voice acting (Tom is the best example) and the fact everyone has an opinion and likes different types of games. Can you elaborate on why you don' t like the graphics? Back on the Dreamcast no game came close and it still outshines most PS2 titles.
Snowman99

• Total Posts : 77
RE: Games everybody loves, and you hate - Nov 08, 2005 08:14
about the graphics the main character ryo his clothes looks like somebody glued them on and the fighting gamepay is stiff I will never like game
Terry Bogard

RE: Games everybody loves, and you hate - Nov 08, 2005 10:07

Back on the Dreamcast no game came close and it still outshines most PS2 titles.

I don' t know Paul, Ecco the Dolphin for the Dreamcast impressed me more than ANY game released this generation so far . That game was breath-takingly gorgeous!!!
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Games everybody loves, and you hate - Nov 08, 2005 14:42
Halo 2 and Madden and all dancing games.
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: Games everybody loves, and you hate - Nov 09, 2005 13:47
I say " I hate this game!" so many times it hurts. that said, I can' t think of any specific games offhand that I despise that other people love.

Genre wise.... anything sports.... football, hockey, baseball...... put me to sleep. Watching paint dry is more entertaining.

And Joe, taking a dump can be entertaining sometimes.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Games everybody loves, and you hate - Nov 09, 2005 14:18

ORIGINAL: Rikka

And Joe, taking a dump can be entertaining sometimes.

Did I just read that right?! I think I did... but I' m going to pretend I didn' t.
Terry Bogard

RE: Games everybody loves, and you hate - Nov 09, 2005 14:28
But she' s right, taking a dump CAN be entertaining. Especially when you have a Nomad, Gameboy Advance SP, DS, or PSP to keep you entertained in the bathroom during that hour on the ' throne' ;)
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 9 Nov 05 22:29:03 >
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Games everybody loves, and you hate - Nov 09, 2005 14:44

But she' s right, taking a dump CAN be entertaining. Especially when you have a Nomad, Gameboy Advance SP, DS, or PSP to keep you entertained in the bathroom during that hour on the ' throne' ;)

espeically if yours is painted gold and you wear a little crown when you sit on it, silk toliet paper is opitinal.

what?
Terry Bogard

RE: Games everybody loves, and you hate - Nov 09, 2005 14:48

espeically if yours is painted gold and you wear a little crown when you sit on it, silk toliet paper is opitinal.

Dude you just gave me an idea for my next bathroom design!!!!!
QuezcatoL

RE: Games everybody loves, and you hate - Nov 09, 2005 17:04
In the swedish military,they sometimes change the paper to sandpaper,this is no joke,to make sure people dont be on toilet to long :P
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Games everybody loves, and you hate - Nov 09, 2005 17:05
AN HOUR???!!!??!! How could you stand the nasty smell that long? And that smell will creep up and stick to your Nomad/PSP/DS/TurboExpress/GBA/Game Gear/etc forever! I can never understand how people can read while taking a dump, either. I am in and out in less than 5 mintues. I kick ass!
QuezcatoL

RE: Games everybody loves, and you hate - Nov 09, 2005 17:06
In that time i got much information about the news
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 50

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages