Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Disappointed in Outrun 2006 on Xbox (graphics)
Change Page: < 1234 | Showing page 4 of 4, messages 61 to 73 of 73
dirtydog

• Total Posts : 33
RE: Ain' t be pissin' - Apr 03, 2006 17:58
One thing I don' t understand is the time trial mode. Maybe I' m being thick, but in the top right hand corner it says what your current lap time is. When you reach the end of the stage, it might say 54 seconds for you, and 55 for the ghost car, so you' ve beaten it by a second apparently. But then it comes up 1' 01, and tells you that' s your time, six seconds more than what the ' lap time' was. And in the high score chart, you' re second (with the 1' 01 time), and the top score is 55 seconds.

Is this a bug, or am I missing something?
< Message edited by dirtydog -- 3 Apr 06 9:59:04 >
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Ain' t be pissin' - Apr 04, 2006 06:32

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

Sorry but i lost all faith in you guys after that sakaguchi interview.
No nobuo question,no thinking of your own as why the main character can' t die,when he already stated that you going to play some of his memory,then how can you die in a memory? its hsould have been obviously what he was meaning,sadly his english is almost as bad as mine.

ALso you guys never gaved me my avatar!!!!!

We only got 15 mins with him and it was shared with a bunch of other retard sites. We did the best we could with what we had.

If you resend the avatar I' ll make sure it' s added.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Ain' t be pissin' - Apr 04, 2006 08:39

We only got 15 mins with him and it was shared with a bunch of other retard sites.

LOLXorZ! That makes it sound like Kikizo is among the sites that are retarded. But since I' m not too terribly retarded I know what you mean.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Ain' t be pissin' - Apr 04, 2006 08:56
Well kikizo can deliver great videos,thats why im a member and always will.
Its a site you rather stay on then on gamespot/ign when e3 comes.
How did i found kikizo.com?
People at teamxbox.com said kikizo was the leading site in videos,and had putted up a video with ed fries,and then i came O_o V
kickass331

• Total Posts : 92
RE: Ain' t be pissin' - Apr 04, 2006 11:05
Oh Snap! I gots laid. jk lol...
bodeiseifer

• Total Posts : 2
RE: Disappointed in Outrun 2006 on Xbox (graphics) - Apr 04, 2006 18:20
i think the sp game looks better.
sure some of the textures are not as detailed as they were in the previous outrun but thats only really noticeable in the original tracks
the original outrun always looked kinda muted colourwise and rather washed out, on my tv at least, crt with rgb, whereas this game the colours are very bold and vibrant and i think the game sparkles
i think it looks fabolous
my gripe is with the surround sound, which seems to be mainly stereo on my setup, why doesnt the sound of overtaking them big lorrys and tankers rush from front to back, instead of just the front stereo speakers
some people have also commented when playing over LIVE that they dont get details like shooting stars on milky way stage and the waterfall isn' t animated, but on my xbox they are when playing on LIVE
< Message edited by bodeiseifer -- 4 Apr 06 10:21:20 >
kickass331

• Total Posts : 92
RE: Ain' t be pissin' - Apr 05, 2006 07:15
Um. OUTRUN CAN SUX MY COX...
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Ain' t be pissin' - Apr 05, 2006 08:41
Sites like IGN and Gamespot make you pay for a membership before you can access hi-res videos and yet Kikizo has BETTER video' s available to everybody and doesn' t even bother you with ad' s like those " retarded" sites.

The only thing i have noticed is that the news section is undated late. Not that i mind, ...it' s always nice to read it here.

What most people don' t seem to realise is that like newspapers are biased to specific political parties, the bigger (mutlti-platform) gaming websites are generally biased towards specific gaming companies. Kikizo as far as i can tell is unbiased, ...which is nice!

Joe Redifer

RE: Ain' t be pissin' - Apr 05, 2006 09:42

OUTRUN CAN SUX MY COX...

A bannable statement indeed.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Ain' t be pissin' - Apr 05, 2006 17:53
Also a very retarded one :)
dirtydog

• Total Posts : 33
RE: Ain' t be pissin' - Apr 05, 2006 22:49
Has anyone else here got the game then?
f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
RE: Ain' t be pissin' - Apr 06, 2006 00:44
heh, theres nothing funnier than looking underneath someones Name in a forum and seeing ' Banned' .. It must be so embarrassing for that person...

BTT..

IVe played both Xbox and PS2 versions and both are great, tho obviously PS2 suffers abit,.. IE Dual shock pads being too loose and abit rubbish really.. Slowdown and less nicer FX.. but still looks very decent!

I really need more info on the PC version tho! anyone here anything of late?

< Message edited by f3hunter -- 5 Apr 06 16:46:37 >
Joe Redifer

RE: Outrun 2006 - Apr 06, 2006 04:43
I' ve always thought the analog pads on the Sony dual shock were a bit too flimsy/loose/sensitive.
Change Page: < 1234 | Showing page 4 of 4, messages 61 to 73 of 73

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message