Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Anybody here like Tamagotchi pets? Or used to?
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
Anybody here like Tamagotchi pets? Or used to? - Feb 06, 2005 20:21
Anybody here like Tamagotchi pets? Or used to? I don' t know bored and want to make a new unique topic..
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Anybody here like Tamagotchi pets? Or used to? - Feb 07, 2005 00:14
Lol wow thats going back. I used to have a Jurassic Park one and it lived til the batteries died practically I raised that lil foo to the max.
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: Anybody here like Tamagotchi pets? Or used to? - Feb 07, 2005 12:33
Ooh Cool. Heheh I used to own a Panda Bear type one... I loved it soo much I raised like 5 Panda Bears the last one never saw Maturaity.. I accidently dropped it in a sink full of water..... Heh it was a sad day.. then.. I threw it out the window .. the reason was because after trying to raise 5 Pandas and keeping them as adults till they die... one bump or shock on that little Tamagotchi case thing would erase it... I just got so mad But I remb the good tims me and those Pandas had. I think I might get that Pikachu 2 one.. cause it has color and better sounds... I don' t know Heh.
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Anybody here like Tamagotchi pets? Or used to? - Feb 07, 2005 17:16
The best thing about tamagotchi was that they got banned from our high school so my mum had to look after the thing while i was out of the house! It was turned on constently for about a full month... then I got bored and I' ve not seen it anywhere since.
Star Tekkie

• Total Posts : 97
RE: Anybody here like Tamagotchi pets? Or used to? - Feb 07, 2005 19:16
I used to have a Tamagotchi, when I was little. those were good times.. tons of fun.
Chickapoo88

• Total Posts : 187
RE: Anybody here like Tamagotchi pets? Or used to? - Feb 19, 2005 17:45
I remember them yelling at us in fifth grade for having them at school. So I never brought them and mine never lived. They really didn' t so much die as they packed a hobo stick and ranaway from me. But those things were fun, you could play games and feed them as much as you wanted. I can' t believe those things came back, and they can even have babies now, wow.

It' s hillarious how I was talking about them coming back and my little cousin got me one for my birthday. They are crazy and really annoying when they are babies. I am on my fourth generation of kids and I got mad at this one (his names Jesus) so I fed him until he weighed 99 lbs. I tried to go into the triple digits, it didn' t work. But they are funny, and I see a bunch of people actually have them, I seem to abandoned mine a lot, but they haven' t ran away yet. Fingers crossed.
< Message edited by chickapoo88 -- 4 Apr 05 17:21:07 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message