Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for Star Tekkie

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 97
Newest 50
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Jul 11, 2005 14:32
Last Login: Jul 11, 2005 14:21

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page: Visit

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for Star Tekkie

• First Name: Mari
  • Last Name: n/a
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• hey hey..

in EVERYTHING ELSE

how' s everyone doing? I see a lot of new faces!! or atleast a lot people who are new since I was last here.. he he he it' s been awhile! what' s everyone up to? I' m busy with work, school, and music.

• Clerks X: new release..

in EVERYTHING ELSE

Is anyone here a Kevin Smith fan? I actually haven' t seen Clerks, but since they' re rereleasing it on DVD perhaps I' ll get a chance to see this special edition. As well, Kevin Smith is in the process of creating a sequel. that' s right, Clerks

• The Tekkie is back!!!!!

in EVERYTHING ELSE

I' ve been really quite busy as of late, but hey I' m back for a visit! did you miss me?

• Worms 3D

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Have any of you played the newest version of Worms? Worms Armageddon was quite fun! and now, Worms 3D is a whole new challange, there' s a lot more factors to take into consideration. It' s soo much fun! I love all the options, such as which langu

• Greetings!!!

in EVERYTHING ELSE

Hey all! I' m Star Tekkie and I' m new here! :) it looks like this could be a fun place to hang out! yea, I' m glad I stopped by here. that' s all I' ve got for now. If you' d like to know more don' t be afraid to ask.