Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Wanna Know If Your Local Gamestore Is Having A Halo 2 Midnight Madness Event? Look In Here...
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
Wanna Know If Your Local Gamestore Is Having A Halo 2 Midnight Madness Event? Look In Her - Nov 01, 2004 12:20
With only a week to go, I checked to see if my local store was having a midnight opening for the release of Halo 2...and it is!!!

Click here to see if your local store is having a Halo 2 Midnight Madness event.

This service is brought to you by me, DaRoosh65, through the kindness of the folks at the xbox.com website.
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 11/1/2004 12:56:14 PM >
Russian Mobster

• Total Posts : 357
RE: Wanna Know If Your Local Gamestore Is Having A Halo 2 Midnight Madness Event? Look In - Nov 01, 2004 15:51
Well i went to the gamestop by my house to buy GTA SA and they have a BIG poster saying HALO 2 onsale 12:01AM november 9th.

So ill try to make it there by 12:00AM.

My Gamestop has about 700 preorders.
Have to get there really early.
< Message edited by russian mobster -- 11/1/2004 7:56:30 PM >
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Wanna Know If Your Local Gamestore Is Having A Halo 2 Midnight Madness Event? Look In - Nov 02, 2004 00:58
I asked my local Game Crazy and they confirmed they will have all the tv' s playing Halo until midnight, when they will begin selling the game. They told me they have over 300 pre-orders...that' s just freaking crazy considering where I live.
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: Wanna Know If Your Local Gamestore Is Having A Halo 2 Midnight Madness Event? Look In - Nov 02, 2004 05:02
All the EB' s and GameStop' s in my area are opening at midnight to sell the game, as far as I know.

I' m not desperate enough or interested enough to stand in a massive line at all hours of the morning, but whatever.
DaRoosh65

RE: Wanna Know If Your Local Gamestore Is Having A Halo 2 Midnight Madness Event? Look In - Nov 02, 2004 17:48
Standing in line?

I will be bringing one of those folding chairs, the kind with the criss-crossed legs, to sit and enjoy my wait for my glorious copy of Halo 2.

After I get my copy, it will be time for me to go home and opena can of whoopa** on the Covenant!!!

Yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaw!!!

Yaaaaahoooooooo!!!

Yiiiiiipeeeeee!!!

*runs off like daffy duck in those cartoons*

fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: Wanna Know If Your Local Gamestore Is Having A Halo 2 Midnight Madness Event? Look In - Nov 02, 2004 18:12
...don' t people have to work or go to school on a weekday?
< Message edited by fathoms -- 11/2/2004 6:12:17 PM >
Russian Mobster

• Total Posts : 357
RE: Wanna Know If Your Local Gamestore Is Having A Halo 2 Midnight Madness Event? Look In - Nov 02, 2004 19:36
U can always call in sick.Thats what im doing.

Ill go to my gamestop at like 11pm and stand inline untill i get my 2 copies.

I hope they dont run out of copies.
< Message edited by russian mobster -- 11/2/2004 7:37:15 PM >
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Wanna Know If Your Local Gamestore Is Having A Halo 2 Midnight Madness Event? Look In - Nov 03, 2004 00:43
I have school the next morning but I' m young enough to be able to get about 2 hours of sleep and do a full day of college work. I' ll probably play until 2 or 3 in the morning...wake up at 7 to take Halo 2 to my old HS, and let some of my old friends and a teacher play...then head off to college for Sociology and English. It' s going to be one helluva week I' m sure.
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Wanna Know If Your Local Gamestore Is Having A Halo 2 Midnight Madness Event? Look In - Nov 06, 2004 20:19
Hey, DaRoosh -- I' m back!

Looks like my GameStop store here in Bozeman, Montana will be having a midnight madness sale too --- yahooooooo! I' ll be there
Vincent Cook

• Total Posts : 152
RE: Wanna Know If Your Local Gamestore Is Having A Halo 2 Midnight Madness Event? Look In - Nov 07, 2004 19:32
Sadly I live in the Uk. Is there a finder like that for me?
DaRoosh65

RE: Wanna Know If Your Local Gamestore Is Having A Halo 2 Midnight Madness Event? Look In - Nov 08, 2004 13:23

Hey, DaRoosh -- I' m back!

Looks like my GameStop store here in Bozeman, Montana will be having a midnight madness sale too --- yahooooooo! I' ll be there

Good to have you back, Sharon!
How was the move?
Is Montana how you pictured it?

Oh yeah, this is a little thread about the midnight openings in your area...so let me address that quickly...

Vincent Cook , you should be able to call your local gamestore to determine their operating schedule. Sorry about the UK not seeming to have this service.

As for having to go to work the next day...yes, I will be going. However, I usually only get about 4-6 hours sleep each night, so I will stay up and get my copy. Thereafter, I will go home and play for about an hour (or so), then I will go to bed and wait until the next evening for the next round.

One last note: That hour (or so) that I will be playing will actually be more like 2-3 hours...I just know that I will become engrossed in the gameplay and forget about the time! Isn' t life so wonderful!!!

It is really good to see you back at the forums, Sharon!!!
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 11/8/2004 1:25:20 PM >
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Wanna Know If Your Local Gamestore Is Having A Halo 2 Midnight Madness Event? Look In - Nov 08, 2004 14:08
Thanks, DaRoosh. It took us four days to drive from Virginia to Montana, but I don' t mind road trips. Yes, Montana is beautiful. We' re nestled in a valley between the Rocky Mountains. No matter which way you turn - mountains, mountains, mountains! I love it. It reminds me a lot of home, especially the pastureland and wildlife. The kids were totally thrilled to see buffalo. Virginia was nice, but I feel more at home here in Montana.
Vincent Cook

• Total Posts : 152
RE: Wanna Know If Your Local Gamestore Is Having A Halo 2 Midnight Madness Event? Look In - Nov 08, 2004 17:44
Thanks DaRooch. I' ll do that, knowing my local game store they probably wont. I' ll keep you guys informed on what' s happening here in the UK

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll