Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Dues Ex
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
Dues Ex - Jul 18, 2004 00:52
Well I' ve been playing Dues Ex for what?, a week?, well , I' m totally addicted to the game. At first, I wasn' t sure what I thought;however, this game " rocks" . I love the fact that I' m sent on certain goals that I can accept, or not, -- my option . I' m totally in controll of my character. Dues Ex rocks and so will Snowblind (which was orginially a Duess Ex sequel)
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Dues Ex - Jul 18, 2004 01:38
I thought Deus Ex Invisible war was the a Deus Ex sequel? Anyway, both games are great because of the new life they give to the FPS genre. I was a bit disappointed with the endings of Invisible War though.
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: Dues Ex - Jul 18, 2004 01:56
I wanted to like DX:IW, but the framerate was so bad that I literally couldn' t play it.
yoshimitsu15

RE: Dues Ex - Jul 18, 2004 05:44
I didn' t find it so bad...it WAS downright horrible at times but it didn' t affect the game too badly. Thief 3: Deadly Shadows is downright horrible on Xbox. If you play that game and then go back and play Invisible War you' d think its running at 60 frames, lol.
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: Dues Ex - Jul 19, 2004 14:55
The Dues Ex games have never run well on consoles, but IW on Xbox wasn' t THAT bad. I played and completed it (review up, btw), and I certainly enjoyed it. There were some definite framerate issues, but nothing so bad that would stop me from playing.
RavenShadow

• Total Posts : 680
RE: Dues Ex - Jul 19, 2004 15:33
I have DE: IW for PC but haven' t played it much.
When I did play it I was having trouble with it being choppy but I think that had to do more with my computer rather than the game
Ch@otix

• Total Posts : 41
RE: Dues Ex - Jul 19, 2004 16:30
I bought this game with Ninja Gaiden for X-Box and I really haven' t been playing it much. I' ve been playing on Ninja Gaiden alot though.
Anyway I mainly bought this because I enjoyed the demo version of it. I' m not very far on DE:IW but I' ll probably continue to play it again pretty soon.
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Dues Ex - Jul 20, 2004 00:05
I' m thoroughly enjoying this video game. I don' t find any problems with the frame rate.
konrad

• Total Posts : 431
RE: Dues Ex - Jul 20, 2004 00:18
I heard the first one was good, its probally really cheap now

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/deptpage.asp?wherefrom=search&searchword=dues%20ex

despite the bad fram rate, its probally not bad for 20$
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: Dues Ex - Jul 20, 2004 12:45
If you haven' t played it, it' s certainly worth the money, bad framerate or no.
RavenShadow

• Total Posts : 680
RE: Dues Ex - Jul 20, 2004 15:13
I might go home and install DE: IW today just to give it a spin
Haven' t played a FPS in awhile
yoshimitsu15

RE: Dues Ex - Jul 20, 2004 22:49
I remember reading how shoddy the framerate was on the PC version, but I think they fixed it with a patch or something. The guys at Penny Arcade at least were complaining about it. It' s a great game though, as I love open ended gameplay.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll