Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Check out my character sheet for my character please
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
Check out my character sheet for my character please - Nov 16, 2004 04:24

[image]http://hometown.aol.com/kuribogoomba/myhomepage/sun%20maro%20character%20sheet.jpg?[/image]

I did this about 2 quarters ago and I have 2 more that I did and clay models of them. This is what made me quit my job at the time to focus on this and all I can tell you it was worth it and I passed and got more then an A+ hahah. This is my main character. As you can see he looks almost like Master Rice but Master Rice is much older and isn' t a good guy. Heh. I will post the others soon. Teacher of course kept it and is going to hold it to show people and maybe get a job somewhere. Let me tell you a little about him. His name is a mix of well the Sun because his skin is golden like the sun and Mar = Sea. So it' s pretty simple. He isn' t a man yet and is at the age between boy and man. he has excellent fishing skills and doesn' t talk much. He' s a little feminist and weak. Well that' s all heh. Don' t want to write a book here now enjoy it and comments please.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Check out my character sheet for my character please - Nov 16, 2004 06:34
LOL, I thought this thread was about D&D.

Nice character though...
ElectronicsJunkie

• Total Posts : 62
RE: Check out my character sheet for my character please - Nov 16, 2004 10:54
I like it and all...but what is it for?
Starman Anthony

RE: Check out my character sheet for my character please - Nov 16, 2004 16:45
Oh it was for a final project in my class and since it was 3D Design and everybody there was different major all the Animation people did this and like others like Graphic design did a product makeover and stuff.
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Check out my character sheet for my character please - Nov 16, 2004 21:34
I like it -- cute character. Good luck on the rest of it.
Alley_Hater

• Total Posts : 340
RE: Check out my character sheet for my character please - Nov 17, 2004 05:33
are u sure it' s not sun mario? looks like a mario scenario...anyways, better than what I can do...considering I' ve never tried...hehe
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Check out my character sheet for my character please - Nov 17, 2004 12:05
Me likes. The one to the far left is the best as the others lack the same shading, but they still all rule and are better drawn than I could possibly manage. Master Rice is still your best though.
Starman Anthony

RE: Check out my character sheet for my character please - Nov 17, 2004 15:36
Haha Sun Mario? No no heheh it' s Maro. Sun is there family name but in reverse so itstead of it being Maro Sun it' s Sun Maro but just call him Maro. Oh and as for the shading yeah I know the one all the way to the left is the best you can clearly see what a little shading can do to a flat character hehehe. You don' t think I could shade them all plus the other 8 like that? That would take me months and it was a 2 week project yikes. The reason it would take me so long was because I scanned it at a really high resolution so that if I printed this out for a mini poster or something I would have no problems.
Domas

• Total Posts : 41
RE: Check out my character sheet for my character please - Nov 18, 2004 20:30
looks like a funny dude...........what is his deal with the shorts??? but i get the feelin that the animatic is a comedy!! is it??
Starman Anthony

RE: Check out my character sheet for my character please - Nov 18, 2004 23:07
The animatic will cover such a short part of the script that it wont really be funny.... His shorts are supposed to represent his round and sweet attitude. Also it' s a little sun creature.
< Message edited by Starman Anthony -- 11/19/2004 2:50:04 AM >
bradley harper

• Total Posts : 172
RE: Check out my character sheet for my character please - Nov 24, 2004 21:51
so this dude is the main character huh, cool. nice art work better then i can ever do.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll