Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for ElectronicsJunkie

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 62
Newest 50
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Nov 22, 2004 03:07
Last Login: Nov 22, 2004 03:01

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page: Visit

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for ElectronicsJunkie

• First Name: Scott
  • Last Name: Sheffield
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• Favorite Video Game Quote

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

A random post from the DVD section gave me the idea. What' s your favorite quote? here' s one: " Somebody set us up the bomb" Zero Wing, Sega Genesis Ha, now no one else can take it! Oh, and " All your base are belong to us" same game as above

• Gaming 101

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Some gamers here in the forum aren' t familiar with some great games. If someone is just a casual gamer, or hasn' t tried such greats as Metroid or Mario Bros (that' s right, when they were actually plumbers) or even fun time killers as Ice Climbers. Wha

• Yay Kikizo

in EVERYTHING ELSE

Hey guys, I didn' t know where to post this, so I just made a new post. Just after 2 days I' m addicted to this forum, and I have to say I was very pleased when I found out that this game site has video, and is free! Take that ign.com. Well, uh, just a s

• Metroid Games: Blasting Mario out of the Picture?

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Metroid is flying off the shelves like free hotcakes in a middle-eastern neighborhood. Could Nintendo make a shift to start making Metroid games more than Mario? And would that be such a bad thing?

• DS and PSP: Fair competition?

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

With two of the Titans releasing portable pleasures, will the psp fall the way of the dino, or will DS be the one to flop? With these system' s massive differences (high graphics and price for the PSP, massive capabilities on the DS) are they even fair c