Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 A leaked list with release date for XBL arcade game is out!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
A leaked list with release date for XBL arcade game is out! - Jul 12, 2006 08:08
* July 12 - Frogger
* July 19 - Cloning Clyde
* July 26 - Galaga
* August 2 - Street Fighter II Hyper Fighting
* August 9 - Pac-Man

See Frogger is out today for all europeans,but later this day since its not the 12th in USA yet,MS has refused to comment about the list,but said we should all wait to their own San Francisco XBL arcade event that will take place 12th july,hummmm

THEY HAVE A BIG EVENT AND THEY DENY THEIR LEAKED LIST,HMMM they are owned if frogger is out on XBL arcade dl place tomorrow or later today for us europeans.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 12 Jul 06 0:10:38 >
Calintz

• Total Posts : 321
RE: A leaked list with release date for XBL arcade game is out! - Jul 12, 2006 19:54
Good news, I was getting tired of there being no new releases for the service in months. On that list, I' m particularly interested in Street Fighter II and Frogger, I just hope they can keep consistently adding to Live Arcade eventually.
industrocyberbot23

• Total Posts : 108
RE: A leaked list with release date for XBL arcade game is out! - Jul 12, 2006 21:41
I love a lot of the arcade games, but I' ve been waiting for SF2 for ages now, it;s not even funny. Wasn' t this meant to be out in April? What was the hold up?

Good news that we are getting more titles however.
QuezcatoL

RE: A leaked list with release date for XBL arcade game is out! - Jul 12, 2006 22:38
Im gonna be honest,i dont think i played Street Fighter II,i know as a serious gamer its embarssin,but now i can try it out :)
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: A leaked list with release date for XBL arcade game is out! - Jul 12, 2006 22:40
I have, and at the time it was brilliant, but has now been surpassed by the almighty
Street Fighter Alpha 3!!!
QuezcatoL

RE: A leaked list with release date for XBL arcade game is out! - Jul 12, 2006 22:46

WTF?
Alpha?

But alpha is the start,omega is the end.

Where is the omega street fighter?
Tiz

RE: A leaked list with release date for XBL arcade game is out! - Jul 12, 2006 22:51

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

WTF?
Alpha?

But alpha is the start,omega is the end.

Where is the omega street fighter?

There is no Omega.

JUST

ALPHA!!!!!!
< Message edited by Tiz -- 12 Jul 06 14:52:34 >
QuezcatoL

RE: A leaked list with release date for XBL arcade game is out! - Jul 12, 2006 22:52
Sorry i missed that,did you write " alpha" ?
Tiz

RE: A leaked list with release date for XBL arcade game is out! - Jul 12, 2006 23:02
Yes, I wrote:

ALPHA!!!
< Message edited by Tiz -- 12 Jul 06 15:02:43 >
QuezcatoL

RE: A leaked list with release date for XBL arcade game is out! - Jul 12, 2006 23:03
I dont trust my eyes ya know!!
I seen matrix
Tiz

RE: A leaked list with release date for XBL arcade game is out! - Jul 12, 2006 23:09
Blue pill or Red pill?
QuezcatoL

RE: A leaked list with release date for XBL arcade game is out! - Jul 12, 2006 23:14
DAMN I DONT KNOW WHICH ONE....ARGH

AHUM...

OLLE DOLLE DOFF KINKE LANE KOFF,ÄRTAN PÄRTAN PIFF PUFF SA ATT DU VAR EN SKURK.

I TAKE THE RED.
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: A leaked list with release date for XBL arcade game is out! - Jul 13, 2006 00:49
I dunno if I want alpha now ....anyway off topic has anyone played condemned? if so was it any good?.
Tiz

RE: A leaked list with release date for XBL arcade game is out! - Jul 13, 2006 01:01

ORIGINAL: dasher232

I dunno if I want alpha now ....anyway off topic has anyone played condemned? if so was it any good?.

I played the demo and quite frankly, its the only game that made me jump in ages.

It' s got some good moments, but I think it may get boring very quickly.
dasher232

RE: A leaked list with release date for XBL arcade game is out! - Jul 13, 2006 01:08
Well sounds good if it can make me jump i' ll love it. By the way tiz would be great to have a bash at doa some time but when I upgrade my account again...which should be soon hehe (I keep forgetting).
Tiz

RE: A leaked list with release date for XBL arcade game is out! - Jul 13, 2006 01:14

ORIGINAL: dasher232

Well sounds good if it can make me jump i' ll love it. By the way tiz would be great to have a bash at doa some time but when I upgrade my account again...which should be soon hehe (I keep forgetting).

Yeah, why not. I don' t mind. You should also get umm. BF2 MC it' s a bit daunting
at first, but its friggin huge! I was on it with Majik yesterday.

I haven' t played DOA 4 ages.
dasher232

RE: A leaked list with release date for XBL arcade game is out! - Jul 13, 2006 01:20
Neither have I and when I last played I kept getting beat by some japanese guy so kinda put me off it but I don' t have any other multiplayer yet, by the way I upgraded it.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: A leaked list with release date for XBL arcade game is out! - Jul 13, 2006 01:22
Condemned is an amazing good game just one problem and that is once you beat it theres nothing more to do. Try and find it for cheap .

Anyways MS announced that XBLA Wednesdays will finally start. Meanign new content for the arcades every wednesday.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: A leaked list with release date for XBL arcade game is out! - Jul 13, 2006 01:37

ORIGINAL: Mass X

Condemned is an amazing good game just one problem and that is once you beat it theres nothing more to do. Try and find it for cheap .

Condemned is AWESOME! The lighting, animation and general atmosphere are great, ...it' s gave me the same feeling i experienced playing Silent Hill the first time around. You always feel vulnerable even when you have the machinegun as you know that once you' re out of the limited ammo you have you will need to ditch the weapon and find something useful.

But like you say there' s zero replay value and as much as i enjoyed the game i felt that it was possibly a little repetative.

Anyways MS announced that XBLA Wednesdays will finally start. Meanign new content for the arcades every wednesday.

I want Killer Instinct and some Dreamcast stuff!

I want Saturn games and Genesis/Mega Drive games!

I want Pandemonium!
< Message edited by Majikdra6on -- 12 Jul 06 17:39:59 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread