Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for industrocyberbot23

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 108
Newest 50 | Newest 100
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Jul 22, 2006 21:52
Last Login: Sep 19, 2006 09:35

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for industrocyberbot23

• First Name: Stuart
  • Last Name: McAndrew
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• PS3 Vs Xbox 360 = DC vs Marvel???

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Well, With the news on Kikizo that Sony have snapped up the rights to an DC comics MMO game, looks like the gaming world is about to split the comics world down the middle. Microsoft have already announced exclusive rights to a Marvel MMO, so now y

• Demonic on 360

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Hi, I asked this on another thread about the Halo release date, but everyone just wanted to talk halo ;) I think Demonic sounds like a great game, if properly conceived. It has a cool idea for the central character and Clive Barker writing the

• Halo 3 release on Play

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Arghh!!!!! Play no longer has a release date for Demonik, which I thought was looking quite good (especially with Clive Barker writing it). Worse still, it lists Halo 3 as having a release date of 24/11/2007!!!! I was hopingh this is out by a

• Call of Duty 2 New Maps

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Hey, I just wanted to see how many of you paid for the new CoD2 maps, or for that matter the GRAW ones? I was playing with friends at CoD2 last night and while most of us have downloaded the two which were free, we havn' t downloaded the two wh

• Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Hi, Does anyone have this for the Xbox 360? I saw it was only £30, and I' m itching for a new game but there' s not much else out at the moment. What' s the lowdown with this? Any good online?