Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for Calintz

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 321
Newest 50 | Newest 100
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2008 05:59
Last Login: May 25, 2009 14:44

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for Calintz

• First Name: n/a
  • Last Name: n/a
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• Final Fantasy XIII info

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Square Enix has released new information on its upcoming line-up of Final Fantasy games. First of all, development of Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII for PlayStation Portable is currently 65% complete. The game will be available in Japan later this

• FFXII conversion

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=71768 Good to hear, particulary after the fine job they did on both Dragon Quest' s and Kingdom Hearts II' s conversions.

• Biggest surprises of the year

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

For me, it' s perhaps Red Steel. The level design is inconsistent in its quality, but at its best its top class. The controls, do have a learning curve, but once I learned them, I fell in love with them and felt they were offering me a little more precis

• Sixaxis wins emmy

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=22052 I' m not one to complain about copying (I just like good games, me) but surely it was undeserving of such an award?

• Reading

in EVERYTHING ELSE

Do you enjoy reading and if so, what authors do you most enjoy? Myself? I find reading to be one of the best pastimes coming second to only playing games. I' m partial to James Patterson(enjoyed Judge and Jury recently) Stephen King (Cell is fantastic, I